Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TontoCorazon posted:

It's like he has the head of one fat guy and the body of another lesser fat guy.

I'm looking for a good profile shot, his gut is enormous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Bundle of Keys posted:

If there's any positive light to get from that, it is that fatties are encouraged to become more physically active.

:unsmith:

Because being immobile and disgusting and feeling like poo poo 24/7 isn't incentive enough.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Rhyno posted:

He's an odd one.

It's like a warthog mated with a hipster.

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010

Twat McTwatterson posted:

Because being immobile and disgusting and feeling like poo poo 24/7 isn't incentive enough.

And it encourages them to stay fat because that the natural order you see.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

If she could actually tread water for 5 minutes then I'd consider the argument that fat is healthy.

Ten seconds of movement ought to generate enough jiggling to do the trick, so I dunno about that.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

Contrary to what it might look like, this guy is not, to my knowledge, mentally handicapped, so don't feel bad about laughing. He is pretty socially inept though and when we were in high school every girl I know avoided him like the plague because he could get pretty creepy

and his girlfriend

edit: his "miniatures, not dolls" can be seen in the background of this one

Hummingbirds has a new favorite as of 04:33 on Mar 24, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Hummingbirds posted:

Contrary to what it might look like, this guy is not, to my knowledge, mentally handicapped, so don't feel bad about laughing. He is pretty socially inept though and when we were in high school every girl I know avoided him like the plague because he could get pretty creepy

and his girlfriend

Is there a chance his mom drank heavily during her pregnancy

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
At least he managed to get a girlfriend, I guess?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Ok so he does a marginally active hobby outside, apparently he might even be getting some action and he paints models as opposed to just buying statues for display.

However he is ugly.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Does FAS turn people into creepy neckbearded LARPers is the real question I think

That's a no on the action though, the girl lives on another continent

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

LingcodKilla posted:

Ok so he does a marginally active hobby outside, apparently he might even be getting some action and he paints models as opposed to just buying statues for display.

However he is ugly.

His face just looks like FAS. Observation not a grand social statement

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Hummingbirds posted:

Does FAS turn people into creepy neckbearded LARPers is the real question I think

That's a no on the action though, the girl lives on another continent

That kind of info changes everything.

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!
How often do people usually LARP? I'd expect LARPers to be relatively in shape or at least thinner than that.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Hummingbirds posted:

and his girlfriend

Man, the circle lenses she's wearing (or weird photoshop job) make her look dead-eyed. Not even doll-eyed, I've never seen a doll with such an empty expression.

juggalo wedding:

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
I thought that was a scene from The Trailer Park Boys for a sec there.

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 06:17 on Mar 24, 2014

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TontoCorazon posted:

It's like he has the head of one fat guy and the body of another lesser fat guy.

Here you go buddy

This is him sucking it in to properly show off his Doctor Who tattoo.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Rhyno posted:

Here you go buddy

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. Please make it end.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

What an utterly unappealing human being.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Florida Betty posted:

Actually, fat people tend to be very buoyant. The higher body fat percentage you have, the less need you have to tread water.

One time when I took one of our kids to baby swimming class, one of the other babies was actually so fat that it would float. Just needed stabilizing guidance to make sure it floated the right way.

(Fat babies are the best babies. This does not extend past toddlerhood.)

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

Greetings from the inner-
city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

Je suis fatigue posted:

How often do people usually LARP? I'd expect LARPers to be relatively in shape or at least thinner than that.

People who regularly LARP do it about 1-2 times a week or a weekend event. LARPing isn't a full day workout either. It's mostly active roleplay and a little bit of combat exercise. Some of the more intense LARPs do have very active combat events that look to be decent workouts.

Death Panel Czar
Apr 1, 2012

Too dangerous for a full sensory injection... That level of shitposting means they're almost non-human!
This dude purports to be a bicyclist. Something about that claim seems off, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
"Bicycling" is how you describe the movement his chins make while walking.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Man, the circle lenses she's wearing (or weird photoshop job) make her look dead-eyed. Not even doll-eyed, I've never seen a doll with such an empty expression.

juggalo wedding:

Goddrat does that guy looks like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys at a quick glance.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Florida Betty posted:

Actually, fat people tend to be very buoyant. The higher body fat percentage you have, the less need you have to tread water.

One of my friends is 370 pounds. I go swimming with her, including deep water exercise classes. She floats. No belt in class, no treading. But she likes my trick where I can float on a really really deep breath, then exhale and sink right to the bottom.

She's set for gastric bypass surgery so hopefully in the future we'll be able to sink-race each other to the bottom.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Groke posted:

One time when I took one of our kids to baby swimming class, one of the other babies was actually so fat that it would float. Just needed stabilizing guidance to make sure it floated the right way.

(Fat babies are the best babies. This does not extend past toddlerhood.)

Babies are also able to swim on their own for a few months after birth! After which point they have to learn to do it again.

For content, have some Hetalia fans.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Here you go buddy

'Gut Cassidy and the Sundance Cheeseburger.'
'Starsky and Gut.'

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Rhyno posted:

Here you go buddy

It's fatter on the inside.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

This is racist, right?

Speaking of Racists, this couple named their child Adolf Hitler

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

grittyreboot posted:

This is racist, right?

His other kids are JoyceLynn Aryan Nation, Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, Heinrich Hons, and Eva Lynn Patricia Braun.

quote:

He has now fathered a total of nine children with five different women but doesn't have custody of any of them.

quote:

"Well, I’ll stop making them when they stop taking them."

He could be the poster boy for A/U/G.

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

Xenocidebot posted:

This dude purports to be a bicyclist. Something about that claim seems off, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

As a loving fat as hell person, I used to ride bikes all the time. See, when you're riding a bike you're: 1. Using those muscles that carry your fat rear end around all day 2. While sitting, so 3. You can ride bikes all day once you get your endurance up. Unless you're racing or doing interval training or something, riding a bike isn't that great of a work-out.

klockwerk
Jun 30, 2007

dsch
What in the seven holy fucks is this poo poo?

http://www.wikihow.com/Touch-a-Girl

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
It's a cutesy way of saying "I am a PUA and I also have issues?" Because really, why do you need a 5 part guide in how to touch another human being, unless you are dry humping everything that has breasts?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

klockwerk posted:

Nerds had tried some of this poo poo in the past with me. IS AWKWARD, and drat uncomfortable.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

klockwerk posted:

Look at the related wikiHows, yikes.

klockwerk
Jun 30, 2007

dsch

Creepy wikiHow posted:

While you might think you're playing it safe and being respectful by not touching her unless she touches you first, you might end up in the friend zone, which is hard to escape. For many people, a big distinction between "friendship" and "relationship" is the way they touch each other.

Ah, the dreaded friendzone...

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Well yeah, because once you are in The Friend Zone [tm] you can't touch her boobs. Hell, you might not even be able to hug her, and that is practically first base to most of these people!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I love how instead of saying "she wasn't into me" they call it being friend-zoned. Friends have sex all the time. I've slept with like 50% of my female friends at one point or another. In fact being friends is a great way to start a sexual relationship.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

grittyreboot posted:

This is racist, right?

Not only is it super loving racist, it's the most obnoxious type, because he thinks he's honoring "their" culture (100% chance he's never met anyone from whatever culture he thinks he's aping), he's just, like, a citizen of the world maaaaaan, and like, we should relax about him about having those dreads because it's just a hair style but also one time he read that book about Bob Marley so he's just, like, showing support.

Source: I live in Ithaca, NY. If it's not these rear end in a top hat it's the women walking around in those long hippie skirts with half a dozen buddha and dharma wheel tattoos. THE JIMMIES :argh:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Being a white guy who is about 7% German I can say with absolute authority that this man is a piece of white trash poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunshine89
Nov 22, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

I love how instead of saying "she wasn't into me" they call it being friend-zoned. Friends have sex all the time. I've slept with like 50% of my female friends at one point or another. In fact being friends is a great way to start a sexual relationship.

Hey man, gotta blame the woman somehow! Sure, you may be so repulsive that she'd rather get it on with an actual leper, but biotruths hypergamy sex rank blah blah blah.

• Locked thread