Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funky not a junkie
Aug 5, 2011

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Please forgive me for asking that, in the future, gifs of women hammering on guys balls be labelled as such. I was a fool to click on an unlabeled link in the awkward and ugly thread and not expect a full view of a dominatrix pounding away at somebody's balls. After all, people post unlabeled gifs of cock and ball torture in this thread all the time. To be taken aback by it was just childish of me.

Hmm yes that's exactly what I said and how I said it. I definitely didn't just ask that more context be given to linked gifs; I mean, look at how many smilies I used in my post! Boy, is my face red.

I'm very glad you post in this thread so much. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
I was actually mocking the thread, not you snowflake.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inspector Zenigata posted:

I genuinely can't tell if you're making fun of me with that statement or what. Do you mean the fact that the two of us were the only out dudes, or are you saying I'm not normal/attractive? I'm not angry or anything I just can't tell how that sentence was meant to be read.

E: It just seemed weird how you singled me out; I hope this doesn't seem accusatory or anything.

Yes, the fact that your dating pool was very limited makes it more understandable than in other cases.

Content.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Less bawwing more hawwing.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

This is all I can see

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Reiche posted:

This is all I can see

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
Ugh why do I browse imgur. On an amusing Dara O'Briain / Sean Lock bit that someone posted (http://imgur.com/gallery/jWixe) some of the commenters decide to brag about their hentai collections.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Vintersorg posted:

How surprising that a bunch of goons went out with other pieces of poo poo. At least you eventually realized it but know that just by association with them you were just as bad. As you were okay with it for multiple years. If you weren't you wouldn't have hosed them let alone date them.

I'm sure your dating history is filled with nothing but winners.

zoux posted:

There is something else that can do that as well. It's called being a nerd girl loser. Oh I'm sure all of the people in this thread who dated This Thread Made Flesh were actually hot cool women who just had a skosh of the ol' low self esteem, but sometimes, fedora nerds date within their league.

I'm sure your dating history is filled with nothing but your long-term girlfriend, Handgela.

funky not a junkie
Aug 5, 2011

bringmyfishback posted:

I'm sure your dating history is filled with nothing but your long-term girlfriend, Handgela.

Don't lash out at people because you're in the fedora nerd league.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Concatenation posted:

Ugh why do I browse imgur. On an amusing Dara O'Briain / Sean Lock bit that someone posted (http://imgur.com/gallery/jWixe) some of the commenters decide to brag about their hentai collections.

That all sounds like facetious comments, maybe it's time for a recalibration of your humor apparatus

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

That hat would make me close doors, in that person's face.

Is that neckbeard's transmission a waterbottle?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

PassTheRemote posted:

Is that neckbeard's transmission a waterbottle?

Don't know, the car seems to stall after moving 21 feet.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.

PCOS Bill posted:

That all sounds like facetious comments, maybe it's time for a recalibration of your humor apparatus

I mean I hope they're intended to be facetious, but they're both not very funny and also have an above average knowledge of hentai terminology, which suggests a lot.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

bringmyfishback posted:

Joke's on you, I've never had a date! :smuggo:

IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:

The best part of this picture is that its a loving scion so fedora-chan's mighty nipponese steed has like 105 horsepower.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

N. Senada posted:

Joke's on you, I've never had a date! :smuggo:

That is what dating handgela means. :ssh:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
From the Onion:Report: 58% Of World’s Japanese Speakers White 23-Year-Old American Males
But the guy in the photo is far too normal and clean looking, if this thread has taught me anything.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
How does Bravo keep making GBS threads out these 'reality shows'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zCYCiN7hvs

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Shwqa posted:

That is what dating handgela means. :ssh:

:monocle:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

DorkusMalorkus posted:

From the Onion:Report: 58% Of World’s Japanese Speakers White 23-Year-Old American Males
But the guy in the photo is far too normal and clean looking, if this thread has taught me anything.

I think this was the best line

quote:

The report further confirmed that virtually 100 percent of this demographic is either currently dating or recently broke up with a woman named Miku.

All they needed to do was add pillow in there and it would be complete

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Why'd you edit out every post in this thread? Did some neckbeard whose picture you posted catch wind of it or something?

edit: every post ever. . . :tinfoil:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
PYF Awkward, Ugly and Gross: Down the Memory Hole

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

DontMockMySmock posted:

Why'd you edit out every post in this thread? Did some neckbeard whose picture you posted catch wind of it or something?

edit: every post ever. . . :tinfoil:

Someone internet detectived Inspector Zenigata and took poo poo too loving far: Link here :smith:

loving goons.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Themata posted:

Someone internet detectived Inspector Zenigata and took poo poo too loving far: Link here :smith:

loving goons.

I can't really say I ever liked Zenigata's posting, but that poo poo is super uncool :smith:

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Themata posted:

loving goons.

Thats too bad, maybe now he wont constantly talk about himself or turn every 3rd post towards something that happened in his life. No one can dispute this claim since the posts dont exist :smug:

Fauxtool has a new favorite as of 07:57 on Apr 3, 2014

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Sociopastry posted:

Less bawwing more hawwing.

Goddamn it. I'm the AUG. I see that, I know how stupid it is, I know that it's the car fashion accessory equivalent of a rotting ox carcass, yet still there's a part of me that thinks, "Maybe I could get away with it..."

funky not a junkie
Aug 5, 2011
let this be a lesson to everyone not to post every stupid embarrassing detail of your life on the internet

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Snowcow posted:

Karl Lagerfeld and Cara Delevingne.

(Choupette is his cat)

Cara is pretty A if she's not modeling. Those pictures of her wearing a Bart Simpson hoodie (and getting destroyed by Karlie Kloss right next to her) are good evidence that pretty people can't get away with everything.

This: http://delevingnestyle.tumblr.com/post/32230291782/sweater-pants-wedges-beanie

fanman
Mar 1, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2_8cfVpXbo

Not their best work, but I feel it is extremely relevant.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Arivia posted:

Cara is pretty A if she's not modeling. Those pictures of her wearing a Bart Simpson hoodie (and getting destroyed by Karlie Kloss right next to her) are good evidence that pretty people can't get away with everything.

This: http://delevingnestyle.tumblr.com/post/32230291782/sweater-pants-wedges-beanie

She looks great and not awkward in the slightest.

uglynoodles
May 28, 2009

Fauxtool posted:

Thats too bad, maybe now he wont constantly talk about himself or turn every 3rd post towards something that happened in his life. No one can dispute this claim since the posts dont exist :smug:

Zenigata is a woman. (I'm pretty sure.)
And yeah, I know. Scrolling past posts you don't like is just so hard. :( Thank goodness someone outed them to their family in real life so we don't have to use our scrollwheels anymore.
The AUG is coming from within the thread...

uglynoodles has a new favorite as of 12:17 on Apr 3, 2014

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

uglynoodles posted:

Zenigata is a woman.
And yeah, I know. Scrolling past posts you don't like is just so hard. :( Thank goodness someone outed her to her family in real life so we don't have to use our scrollwheels anymore.

Well, you'd think'd the people he/she/xe/zhu grew up with, woulda been able to figure it out themselves.
Maybe they've been having a lifelong "It's Pat!" Moment, and just feel really relieved to finally gotten it settled.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

uglynoodles posted:

Zenigata is a woman. (I'm pretty sure.)
And yeah, I know. Scrolling past posts you don't like is just so hard. :( Thank goodness someone outed them to their family in real life so we don't have to use our scrollwheels anymore.
You are pretty sure? Sorry I can't work with that.
He is a gender neutral term used when the person's gender isn't known. Unless they are trans, in which case I should have known what nebulous middle ground they identify as :rolleyes:
I'm not commenting on what happened to him, I didnt read because I don't care. I do care that someone that annoyed me on a regular basis won't be posting about their dick/ non dick for a while

Fauxtool has a new favorite as of 12:31 on Apr 3, 2014

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

funky not a junkie posted:

let this be a lesson to everyone not to post every stupid embarrassing detail of your life on the internet

I hope you're not saying it's Zenigata's fault that some shitlord decided to doxx her.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

Bundle of Keys posted:

I hope you're not saying it's Zenigata's fault that some shitlord decided to doxx her.

Yes, thats EXACTLY waht they are saying. :razz:

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!
Well it is his fault when he obnoxiously posts every stupid detail about his life all over to the point of annoyance.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bundle of Keys posted:

Is it even doxxing when he freely spreads the details throughout his post history constantly?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
My million dollar idea:

SocialMediaDefender (a name totally stolen from Harvey Weinstien's obnoxious company MediaDefender). For a small fee, our company will fabricate a believable backstory and history for your online persona and obfuscate any references online to your real life. Sleep well at night knowing that if, while taking a photo of your dinner, you happen to catch part of a stained anime body pillow in the frame, nobody will be able to track you down and take photos of your house!

In all seriousness, if you don't want people knowing private details of your life, don't post them on the loving internet

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Fauxtool posted:

He is a gender neutral term

hahahaha oh my lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uglynoodles
May 28, 2009

Fauxtool posted:

You are pretty sure? Sorry I can't work with that.
He is a gender neutral term used when the person's gender isn't known. Unless they are trans, in which case I should have known what nebulous middle ground they identify as :rolleyes:
I'm not commenting on what happened to him, I didnt read because I don't care. I do care that someone that annoyed me on a regular basis won't be posting about their dick/ non dick for a while

He isn't a neutral term. What? Just use they. It's really not that difficult. It's not going to spontaneously make your balls implode or something. Don't worry, you'll live to see the next day.
And yes, it is doxxing when you out someone to their real life family. This isn't rocket science here. I mean say what you want on the Internet, but don't bring that poo poo into real life. It's nobody's business as to when Zenigata's family learned about this except Zenigata's.

• Locked thread