Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bell jar

i'm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet

totes in as a reverse death miller.

Lizard Combatant

I have some notes.
Yeah all right, this looks like something I'd like to casually sabotage by ineptitude.
Every story needs a couple of red shirts.

Gough Suppressant
I am super loving down for vampire/werewolf/hunter/changeling/wraith/promethean/mummy/demon

Not mage though cause I aint no fuckin math nerd

Ignem

Oh if it's forum based I'm in.
Only if I can commit genocide on a city wide scale at least once a session though.

Ignem

Unless there's too many people or something. Don't mind too much either way.

bell jar

Ignem posted:

Oh if it's forum based I'm in.
Only if I can commit genocide on a city wide scale at least once a session though.

"hmm is there any way i can start a fire in this forest city to distract the guards?"

[15 minutes later]

*the entire city is on fire, all of its residents perish in the flame*

Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
gently caress it, I'm in.

Gough Suppressant

bell jar posted:

"hmm is there any way i can start a fire in this forest city to distract the guards?"

[15 minutes later]

*the entire city is on fire, all of its residents perish in the flame*

If a wildfire is considered genocide then that city was so ethnically homogenous as to deserve it.

Gough Suppressant
Unless it was some shenadigans style refugee city in which case you're worse than hitler

Milkfred E. Moore

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
Forum based? gently caress yeah. Forum based RP is literally the best you can get in my experience.

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Gotta watch out for the poisonous fumes if you set fire to Hobo Erotica's refugee city.

Seagull

give me a chip

Milky Moor posted:

Forum based? gently caress yeah. Forum based RP is literally the best you can get in my experience.

Wow Milky you have some really poo poo experience.

BCR

I put on my cloak and wizard hat.

WIZard MaSTEr

hambeet

Captain Pissweak posted:

Wow Milky you have some really poo poo experience.

i thought he was sarcasming

algebra testes

Gough Suppressant posted:

If a wildfire is considered genocide then that city was so ethnically homogenous as to deserve it.

If you do that you'll literally become deranged.

This game is going to be a cluster. :suspense:

beetroy posted:

i thought he was sarcasming

I presume he meant "in terms of online RPG'ing"

Vladimir Poutine
:madmax:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-09/truck-smashes-into-car2c-pushes-motorist-several-kms-before-no/5379392

quote:

Police say it was lucky nobody was hurt after a truck smashed into a car in Melbourne's north and pushed the vehicle several kilometres before the driver of the semi-trailer realised what had happened.

A man was driving along the Hume Freeway at Thomastown when the truck clipped his car as it changed lanes around 5:30pm.

His car became wedged on the front of the truck and was pushed along the road for several kilometres.

The man stuck in the car managed to get the truck driver's attention by waving bright orange electrical equipment out of his window.

Gough Suppressant
How the gently caress do you crash into and then push a car for several kilometres without loving noticing.

Milkfred E. Moore

LordPants posted:

I presume he meant "in terms of online RPG'ing"

This dude gets it. If you're into the collaborative story-telling part of roleplaying then online stuff is leaps and bounds ahead of anything else.

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

I just got back from doing some data entry for the Greens and I am tired. Tell me a bedtime story, AusPol?

bell jar

How the gently caress do you crash into and then push a car for several kilometres without loving noticing.

speed

bell jar

Endman posted:

I just got back from doing some data entry for the Greens and I am tired. Tell me a bedtime story, AusPol?

Endman sighed as he pulled out his book of fairy tales

Seagull

give me a chip

Endman posted:

I'm halfway inclined to start typing up The Conquest of Cliffage, Demon Tortoise Extraordinaire.

Milkfred E. Moore

Endman posted:

Before time began, there was the Cube.

We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony. But like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war.

A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth.

But we were already too late.

Milkfred E. Moore

I was tempted to tell you all the story of the identity of one John Galt.

Gough Suppressant
So last night we killed mills. Today ultimate warrior dies. Is this the coming of the glorious revolution? People with irredeemably poo poo opinions being taken out? P,ease say yes.

hambeet

Milky Moor posted:

Before time began, there was the Cube.

We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony. But like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war.

A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth.

But we were already too late.

Honestly: was that a cut n paste or do you know it off by heart?

Gough Suppressant

beetroy posted:

He has it bound to a keyboard macro

Endman

Thanks guys. You're the best. :3:

Skellybones

I am a true neutral human wizard from Cormyr. I am trying to raise funds to pay for wizard school. I hate most demihumans and feel that Westgate is the biggest threat to regional security. My favourite spell is Chromatic Orb.

Milkfred E. Moore

beetroy posted:

I plead the Fifth.

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VIECzlFVUM

bell jar

i'm a transethnic japanese otherkin but one of my other selves (i'm DID) is a 19th century vampire hunter

tithin

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm looking forward to ~the game~

sweetroy
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

bell jar posted:

i'm a transethnic japanese otherkin but one of my other selves (i'm DID) is a 19th century vampire hunter

this is fake because the people who think they have headmates never think they have DID and they never actually do

sweetroy
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
i love the multiple systems so much because they are the literal fetishisation of a mental illness

Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

So last night we killed mills. Today ultimate warrior dies. Is this the coming of the glorious revolution? People with irredeemably poo poo opinions being taken out? P,ease say yes.

Didn't he have a massive fight with Lowtax a few years ago?

Those On My Left

Endman posted:

What city are you in, Endman?

sweetroy
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Endman posted:

endman sighed and and got comfy in bed :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

put both hands in

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:

Sir Coq of Nandos posted:

Didn't he have a massive fight with Lowtax a few years ago?

http://www.somethingawful.com/legal-threats/legal-threat-ultimate/1/

This happened 9 years ago, but strangely enough Lowtax tweeted it yesterday, now he's dead :tinfoil:

• Locked thread