Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Spangly A posted:

Liverpools owners let the CIA use their planes to ferry around kidnapees between torture sites so any moral argument is a bit silly. Also because nobody cares.

I'm willing to let 2006 go for just this once so everyone else can just deal with it imo. It'll be painful seeing Gerrard win something but tolerable. John Terry winning anything is never tolerable.

I care, and also I think it's good.

Honestly I've got an absurd degree of anxiety about Sunday lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
yea ive been getting tightness in my chest and can't really sleep lol , hopefully we will win

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

fat greasy puto posted:

yea ive been getting tightness in my chest and can't really sleep lol , hopefully we will win

Don't be cruel

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

My matchday 34 PTSD experience

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Taff posted:

Most of the Liverpool fans on here seem alright, but the ones I know in real life are simply the worst.
Same but with Man Utd fans who are guilty of almost all of the stuff they accuse other fans of, it's just that they've had the safety net of winning a whole bunch alongside it. Although it's been pretty funny reading on Redcafe "when did we turn into RAWK :(" like there was any real difference aside from the success of the teams.

Ravel posted:

He'll get a season long ban somehow
Does Cantona still hold the longest ban in the Premier League? Trying to think of a creative way Suarez could achieve this.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

what

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

I hope he comes out and tells them to donate it to charity because loving hell

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

loving hell

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Anyone that donates to this should be shot and killed.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Gigi Galli posted:

Shot and killed and shot again.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

Someone take a big poo poo in the collection box ftw

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Ahahaha

gently caress Chelsea, gently caress Mourinho, gently caress their fans

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jesus Christ.

The man is a loving millionaire. Who gives a poo poo.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Gigi Galli posted:

They should be

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Absolute joke of a club

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

lol 8K oh no what is that like an hour's worth of wages? poor Jose

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

Headhunter posted:

I'm so mad at some of my fellow Everton fans right now. A few that I know would rather we lose to City if it means that Liverpool don't win the title. They would happily give up a chance at CL qualification just to spite Liverpool. Madness.

If it were honestly just Liverpool winning the title, I'd be alright - they'll have deserved it. What I think the problem is for a lot of us is the fact all the loving wools in the land will be right up reminding us everyday that "they've" won the title. I can take the honest fans being made up, but its all the bellends who weren't even interested in footy three months ago suddenly trying to take the piss where it starts getting intolerable. It was absolutely awful in '05 - I can remember how incredibly frustrating it was trying to put up with people who'd never given a poo poo about footy before suddenly going on forever about "Stevie G lad!" when you've spent ridiculous amounts of time, effort and money watching everything from Barlow to Beattie constantly serve shite up in your face for years, and then when you make any sort of coherent point to them they just put their hand out to make a five and mouth "five times" like it was the football debate equivalent of garlic to a vampire. If you live in the city you had to put up with all these absolute loving weapons wherever you went, day in day out. It was horrible, and I'd imagine them winning the title being about ten times worse.

Myself personally, I'd take fourth every time. It'd be worth putting up with it all for the financial reasons alone (thats assuming we qualify...) But I can understand where others (its definitely a minority btw) are coming from.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

If anything Abramovich should foot the entire fine for failing to properly bribe Foy.

Shoren fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Apr 10, 2014

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Ah yes Jose Mourinho, famously struggling for cash and would be financially crippled by this huge £8000 fine.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Gene Ricman posted:

If it were honestly just Liverpool winning the title, I'd be alright - they'll have deserved it. What I think the problem is for a lot of us is the fact all the loving wools in the land will be right up reminding us everyday that "they've" won the title. I can take the honest fans being made up, but its all the bellends who weren't even interested in footy three months ago suddenly trying to take the piss where it starts getting intolerable. It was absolutely awful in '05 - I can remember how incredibly frustrating it was trying to put up with people who'd never given a poo poo about footy before suddenly going on forever about "Stevie G lad!" when you've spent ridiculous amounts of time, effort and money watching everything from Barlow to Beattie constantly serve shite up in your face for years, and then when you make any sort of coherent point to them they just put their hand out to make a five and mouth "five times" like it was the football debate equivalent of garlic to a vampire. If you live in the city you had to put up with all these absolute loving weapons wherever you went, day in day out. It was horrible, and I'd imagine them winning the title being about ten times worse.

Myself personally, I'd take fourth every time. It'd be worth putting up with it all for the financial reasons alone (thats assuming we qualify...) But I can understand where others (its definitely a minority btw) are coming from.
Yeah but there is of course the other side of it, which is Everton fans seemingly competing with the above people to see who can be as obnoxious as possible.

There's very few people I talk to about football in real life because it just insufferable so you aren't alone fellow scuzzer.

aeverous
Nov 13, 2009

8raz posted:

Yeah but there is of course the other side of it, which is Everton fans seemingly competing with the above people to see who can be as obnoxious as possible.

There's very few people I talk to about football in real life because it just insufferable so you aren't alone fellow scuzzer.

Yeah but imagine being in Glasgow or something.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

aeverous posted:

Yeah but imagine being in Glasgow or something.
No thank you!

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

I wish Chelsea fans were actually from Chelsea it would make this so much funnier

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Is it too late for Suqit to cancel his paypal donation and send the money to Jose?

I think we can all agree it's what GOM would've wanted.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
In Proper Football News, Liverpool's goalie kit for next season is pretty hideous.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

2 pussies and a beta . jpg

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

lol that's peak Stockholm syndrome

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

tarbrush posted:

In Proper Football News, Liverpool's goalie kit for next season is pretty hideous.

The goalie looks like a bad photoshop.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

tarbrush posted:

They look like waxworks

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

tarbrush posted:

Like the background.

Derelictè by Mugatu

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Cart Cam posted:

The goalie looks like a bad photoshop.

Unsettling.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Thirteenth Step posted:

Ah yes Jose Mourinho, famously struggling for cash and would be financially crippled by this huge £8000 fine.

It's the point.

The incredibly stupid point.

We should have a sign outside the Bridge: We haven't embarrassed ourselves in X days. For X we would only need the numbers 0 or 1 because it's never longer than that.

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
Chelsea are gonna win the league

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

CareyB posted:

Agreed, op.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

jooky posted:

Agreed, op.

phwoar, imagine if Chelsea played Real Madrid in the Champions League final and was the man to stop the decima

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

CareyB posted:

Mourinho has already played enough mind games for everyone to forget that Chelsea are still in the mix. The man is a puppetmaster.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Eric Cantonese posted:

Mourinho has already played enough mind games for everyone to forget that Chelsea are still in the mix. The man is a puppetmaster.

It's been a great season because literally no one cares about his stupid loving antics

ragle
Nov 1, 2009

TelekineticBear! posted:

I don't see anyway Suarez leaves liverpool, they're all but guaranteed champions league football next year, hes the main man in the team that could end up winning the title and it would take Bale esque money for Liverpool to even consider selling him

None of this kept Ronaldo from forcing a move to Madrid 3 years younger than Suarez is now.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Baldo di Gregorio posted:

It's been a great season because literally no one cares about his stupid loving antics

Actually they've made a lot of headlines and a bunch of TRP spergs have gotten their panties in a twist about him and also he's going to win the league, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

ragle posted:

None of this kept Ronaldo from forcing a move to Madrid 3 years younger than Suarez is now.

They'd have to pay crazy money and given the amount they spent last season I can't see them doing it again. I'm also pretty hopeful that FSG won't sell to anyone in the Premier League. Out of the big clubs left that could possibly afford him that leaves PSG, who have Zlatan and Cavani, and Bayern, who just bought Lewandowski. I don't see Italy as a potential destination as both Milan clubs have stopped spending and Juventus already have a huge amount of forwards at the club.

• Locked thread