Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Parlett316 posted:

Punk is AWOL from WWE

Oh really? I didn't realize, I thought he was taking time off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Does the WWE drug test because there's no way he's not back on the juice.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Detroit_Dogg posted:

They test to make sure you're using them

New Division
Jun 23, 2004

I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift, Mr. Lombardi, the city of Detroit.
I wonder if he'll break out the "Lights Out" dance in the ring.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I think it depends who you are because the Rock came back and looked like a member of a different species.

MourningView fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Apr 10, 2014

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

I miss you Shawne :(

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

MourningView posted:

I think it depends who you are because the Rock came backed and looked like a member of a different species.

Dwayne can do whatever he wants, not even the laws of gravity apply to him.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Detroit_Dogg posted:

They supposedly do after Eddie Guerrero died in 2005 and they've suspended and fired some talent over it, but it does seem pretty arbitrary. Although Randy Orton, the guy who was champion until Sunday, is one hot piss away from being fired.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MourningView posted:

I think it depends who you are because the Rock came back and looked like a member of a different species.
It's been mentioned in PSP that only independent contractors (aka the wrestlers) get tested. Big name wrestlers get really good poo poo and advance warning. Employees brought in on certain deals like The Rock get no testing done.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Uhhh yeah sure this seems like a good use of roster space

Rotoworld posted:

The Bills are considering keeping two kickers for the 2014 season.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

Uhhh yeah sure this seems like a good use of roster space

:shrug:

One for power (kickoff touchbacks) and one for accuracy (FG). Better that then a 5th string linebacker from East St. Paul Community College.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

You say that... until three of your linebackers are out of the game due to injury.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

smuggler posted:

You say that... until three of your linebackers are out of the game due to injury.

I'm sure I'd say the opposite when my kicker has a stroke on the field and there's only Kiko Alonso Charlie Browning it

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

Trast posted:

This is going to lead to weeks of insufferable old white men talking about thugs instead of sports news again isn't it?

Most of the forums I'm dumb enough to look at are taking the "this is what happens when you hang out with that type of woman" slant

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

Tremendous Taste posted:

One for power (kickoff touchbacks) and one for accuracy (FG). Better that then a 5th string linebacker from East St. Paul Community College.

Back in....2006? Seattle kept 2 kickers. The last cut was Michael Bennett :v:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Tremendous Taste posted:

Hey, don't you poo poo on ESPCC you loving dickhead!!!1

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Spoeank posted:

I had plenty of friends in college that went liquor + weed + more liquor + more weed and probably should have woken up in a hospital bed not knowing how they got there.
once you go liquor and weed u dont go back *swivels hat sideway and brings oakleys from back to front*

e:
lol

quote:

Shawne Merriman is not a stranger to the media, and even to the pro wrestling world. He made a special appearance at the 2008 WWE One Night Stand, attacking former WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrero with a kendo stick.

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Apr 11, 2014

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

sba posted:

If he took off his Beats by Dre he would have heard her say no.

gahahaha... Bazambo

superaielman
Mar 16, 2006

You can't harm me. Are you a fucking ass? Do you not know who I am? He must not know who I am.

smuggler posted:

The 2013 Packers season in a nutshell: AJ Hawk was one of the high points of the defense. :ughh:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Tremendous Taste posted:

I would agree except that getting touchbacks or nigh-unreturnable kicks isn't tough now that they've moved it to the 35.

Just get a good field goal kicker and don't worry about kickoffs.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

A Man and his dog posted:

I never want to wake up in a hospital and not know how I got there.

It's not the worst thing ever but luckily I had video from friends to fill in the missing hours

I really hope there was no sexual assault. If there was it'll probably he best to avoid sports media entirely given their track record on sensitive issues :cripes:

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Apr 11, 2014

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Welp

Rotoworld posted:

The Toronto Sun reports rocker Jon Bon Jovi is part of a Toronto-based ownership group that plans to bid on the Bills.

"Jon remains passionate in his pursuit of an NFL franchise," were the words of Bon Jovi's publicist. According to the Sun, Bon Jovi's group would likely relocate the Bills to Toronto.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I love Bon Jovi, and I will never stop laughing if Bon Jovi buys an NFL team

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

go away jon you already own an AFL team what more do you want

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
Please don't move the Bills. The name won't make sense and it is a lovely-dick thing to do.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Toronto Steel Horses

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

After years of thinking it was inevitable I honestly don't expect the Bills to move anymore. A new stadium looks probable and there are quite a few billionaires willing to buy the team and keep them there.

Also their kickoff squad last year was horrendous and couldn't get touchbacks reliably

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Spoeank posted:

The Toronto Steel Horses

If their logo isn't a feathered mullet, all is lost.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Oh no, noted American Oligarch John Francis Bongiovi Jr. is going to snap up the Bills and pour his slippery when wet money all over such the Buffalo Bills in order to make them more competitive with such venerable and long-standing institutions as the Miami Dolphins and New York Jets and ruin the sanctity of the AFC East.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Wouldn't they have shell out 400 mil if they break the lease before 2020?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Flikken posted:

Wouldn't they have shell out 400 mil if they break the lease before 2020?

Lawyers will step in, there will me some mediation and negotiation to the that number to like 40 million or something. Or they just wait.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

swickles posted:

Lawyers will step in, there will me some mediation and negotiation to the that number to like 40 million or something. Or they just wait.

There was some study by whoever does these franchise relocation studies that basically came to the conclusion that no court in the US would find in favor of a party looking to break it early.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Not NFL, but I can never keep up with the ncaa thread. http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10764581/arkansas-state-red-wolves-auctioning-spring-game-coaching-gig

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

ChickenMedium posted:

If their logo isn't a feathered mullet, all is lost.

A shiny silver horse with a feathered mullet and a guitar on his back. Sorry Bills, you're in the way of progress.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

swickles posted:

Then even if a court agrees to break the contract, there's a 400mil fee to relocate ON TOP of any other acquisition fees, and the NFL has to approve new owners and them approving of ownership relocating the Bills is looking unlikely too.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Roman Harper had this photoshop commissioned.

This feels loving wrong.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

TG-Chrono posted:

and the NFL has to approve new owners and them approving of ownership relocating the Bills is looking unlikely too.

Why would it be unlikely? It's in the owners' interest to allow relocation so they can use the possible relocation of their own teams as leverage in future stadium negotiations. Also they seem to want to expand internationally and while Toronto is not London it is in another country and its metropolitan area has around 5 times the population of Buffalo's

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The NFL signed off on the lease knowing it pretty much guarantees the team won't move until 2020.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

TubeStank posted:

Kaep is being investigated for sexual assault.

Edit: beaten.

My Kaep = Roethlisberger argument gains ground.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Apr 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

The NFL signed off on the lease knowing it pretty much guarantees the team won't move until 2020.

Is it that the team can't negotiate with another city/make stadium arrangements until 2020, or that they can't physically move until 2020? Because really, it's not inconceivable for a new owner to buy the team in late 2014-mid 2015, remain quiet in Buffalo for a year or two, then spend 2017 looking at new destinations/using the threat of relocation to negotiate a new stadium (And large return on their investment) from the city, then spend the last ~2 years letting the stadium be built. Maybe these reads as a little convoluted, but an (at most) 5 year wait for a huge return on your investment really isn't a big deal, and the kinds of people capable of purchasing NFL franchises would be able to sit tight for those 5 years.

• Locked thread