Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cole where u at dawg, come back, I have a present for u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Entrapment!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Whip Slagcheek posted:

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

The Stygian posted:

Which uh still would have probably done him in, if not just a whole lot of hurt? :confused:

No it just burned the poo poo out of his mouth.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Hey we keep kosher itt officer please take your entrapment to the Air Force rape thread.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
gently caress NTC bro. gently caress LTP and gently caress all the stupidity I have to put my company through for 29 days.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
Can't top being domed with ma deuce, goddamn.

One of our drills at glorious Benning lost his hand and part of his arm playing arty sim chicken with one of the other sapper tabbed drills, poo poo was hilarious in retrospect, but oh god why did the DFAC have spaghetti night after that.

http://www.army.mil/article/34332/drill-sergeant-returns-to-duty-following-amputation/

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

"The students were low-crawling around the FTX area doing missions like they would if they were on a forward operating base. (The drill sergeants) were simulating incoming fire by throwing grenade simulators. I remember I grabbed the simulator, pulled the string, went to throw it and it blew up in my hand," Elias said. "I was instantly shell-shocked. Everything was moving around in slow motion for me."

Dropped a key detail or two there.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Woah, what the gently caress, those things are that dangerous?

We had them thrown at us quarterback style and into our tents packed full of dudes when we were out in the field.

Those fuckin' idiots.

Gooble Gobble
May 2, 2011

One of us
The army is filled with people who are developmentally retarded

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Gooble Gobble posted:

Everyone in the military is retarded

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

No one lost a hand or got capped, but my Basic was full of wonders.
2002, Ft. Benning, B Co 1-19:
Saw a Drill try to be cool and rig his rappel line wrong and fall from almost the top of the tower, loving bounce, then carried out on a stretcher, was told he was crippled. Showed up two days before graduation looking completely hosed up with a cane and poo poo. Either the most elaborate troll, or a loving retarded. Probably the later.

Guy one firing position over from me on the SAW range doesn't follow the five point safety check, opens the feed tray cover, round cooks off. Blew shrapnel in his face and neck. Kicked out.

Had a guy jump from the second story right before morning formation like week 2 or 3. Taken out in an ambulance, never seen again.

Had a guy fall into the net during the commando crawl. Finishes the loving training, then goes to the drill complaining of numbness in his legs. Taken to the hospital, broke a vertebra in his neck. Kicked out.

All of these events prepared me more for the Infantry than any other training there.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

sup almost a decade later 1-19 buddy :respek:

apparently they aren't using swiss seats in basic anymore, lame as gently caress

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Whaaat. They were as of one year ago.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

sforzacio posted:

Whaaat. They were as of one year ago.

Someone linked me to the FB page for C 1-19 and in the most recent pics kids are doing the rappel tower in regular harnesses. just ain't right.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
I hope they still crush your nuts like a 400lb hooker because IT'S TRADITION.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I envy those dudes that got seriously injured in basic, they get free money every month for life and a free education in exchange for a few weeks of bullshit and being seriously injured. It's really not fair to the dudes who end up serving their full term but have some joint problems and never get poo poo for them.

Maybe being in has skewed my perspective but sometimes opportunity knocks (you in the loving head until you bleed from your nipples for the rest of your life)

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
We had a guy jump from the third floor of our barracks in AIT. He said he regretted it the second his dumb rear end cleared the window. Hit one of the heating pipes on the way down and probably saved his life. He broke his arm and hosed up some other stuff pretty bad, but this was during the surge. He was gimping around with us a few weeks later and wound up graduating and going to Iraq. His roommate said he went out headfirst arms forward, so we called him Superman from then on.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Some kid on one of our sister companies slipped and hit his head or some poo poo during some smoke session and ended up getting discharged - because it literally turned him retarded, like the kind of retarded where you're drooling and perpetually happy. Worth... it...?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Signaleer posted:

We had a guy jump from the third floor of our barracks in AIT. He said he regretted it the second his dumb rear end cleared the window. Hit one of the heating pipes on the way down and probably saved his life. He broke his arm and hosed up some other stuff pretty bad, but this was during the surge. He was gimping around with us a few weeks later and wound up graduating and going to Iraq. His roommate said he went out headfirst arms forward, so we called him Superman from then on.

Same here, except the guy was thrown out of a third story window. It was one of the old brick barracks on Gordon. I wasnt in the room but I heard the sack of meat hitting sandy dirt noise and then the pained groaning. The "victim" just broke some ribs and messed up his ankle. The people that did it got "in trouble". He graduated and I saw him in Hongdae about a year ago; thankfully he didnt recognize me.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

sforzacio posted:

Some kid on one of our sister companies slipped and hit his head or some poo poo during some smoke session and ended up getting discharged - because it literally turned him retarded, like the kind of retarded where you're drooling and perpetually happy. Worth... it...?

Dude feels a sublime joy we will never know and will never want another day in his life.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dude feels a sublime joy we will never know and will never want another day in his life.

Among the E-4 Mafia, legend tells of a great shamurai warrior. His powers of deception were so strong, not even in the civilian world would anyone ever thrust responsibility upon him or maintain even the most basic expectations of his abilities. No mortal could decipher his illusion, and he lived for many years getting bitches and money with great harmony.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Signaleer posted:

Among the E-4 Mafia, legend tells of a great shamurai warrior. His powers of deception were so strong, not even in the civilian world would anyone ever thrust responsibility upon him or maintain even the most basic expectations of his abilities. No mortal could decipher his illusion, and he lived for many years getting bitches and money with great harmony.

please dont talk about my life

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

Same here, except the guy was thrown out of a third story window. It was one of the old brick barracks on Gordon. I wasnt in the room but I heard the sack of meat hitting sandy dirt noise and then the pained groaning. The "victim" just broke some ribs and messed up his ankle. The people that did it got "in trouble". He graduated and I saw him in Hongdae about a year ago; thankfully he didnt recognize me.

what year was this? back in 07 we had a dude caught stealing pills from people so another guy kicked his face through the window face was gashed to all hell. same dude got busted for smoking crack jumped out the 3rd story window hit the ground running. the Drill sergeants where like gently caress this poo poo and just waited for him to come back

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

polpot saved asia posted:

what year was this? back in 07 we had a dude caught stealing pills from people so another guy kicked his face through the window face was gashed to all hell. same dude got busted for smoking crack jumped out the 3rd story window hit the ground running. the Drill sergeants where like gently caress this poo poo and just waited for him to come back

When and what company in 2007?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Basic training stories ITT

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Deathy McDeath posted:

Basic training stories ITT

mine was harder than urs a drill sgt literally killed a dude because

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011

Signaleer posted:

When and what company in 2007?

charlie 447 dont remember when but it was before they got dehatted

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

polpot saved asia posted:

Mid 2008

Im sure people are getting thrown, kicked, spartan'ed, or are jumping out of windows at Gordon every year. :colbert:

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.
Story Hierarchy:

Sex stories ---> Poop stories ---> Deployment stories ---> "At my last duty station" ---> "In the 82nd" ---> "When I was in basic"

HelpImARock3
May 27, 2010

Don't get treed by a Chihuahua

RichieHimself posted:

Story Hierarchy:

Sex stories ---> Poop stories ---> Deployment stories ---> "At my last duty station" ---> "In the 82nd" ---> "When I was in basic"

Don't forget the genre of folks who are making videos about why they want to join. I'm not really sure what's going on in these things...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vBPZt_ZE6w

HelpImARock3 fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Apr 19, 2014

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
So the perfect story is told by a guy who just PCSd from Bragg who was having sex with a girl he met in basic training in her CHU on Bagram when she pooped herself in the middle of doing the deed?

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

Signaleer posted:

when she pooping herself
Is all I read

Denzo
Feb 19, 2013

Signaleer posted:

So the perfect story is told by a guy who just PCSd from Bragg who was having sex with a girl he met in basic training in her CHU on Bagram when she pooped herself in the middle of doing the deed?

Can't love this post anymore than I already do

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011

Signaleer posted:

mambo italiano
Apr 4, 2009
in AIT (ft. Eustis) Delta (CH-47) and Bravo(UH-60) would get into fights on a regular basis about which airframe was better. These fights would always end up physical. Shame to think back about the stupid poo poo we would fight about just to defend some retarded honor.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I'll give someone a fresh new avatar of their choosing if they can convince cole to post itt

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
What was his punishment for posting in here after ETSing, again?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

No one wants to be an accomplice to your entrapment.

• Locked thread