Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
she looks pretty human

just a lot of bad makeup tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Looks like a human that just forgot how to smile.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

cyberia posted:

I saw this the other day and the only thing I could think was why the gently caress would someone fly from London to Australia via New York? That's like flying halfway around the world in the wrong direction from where you want to be. It just makes no sense at all.

Also, even if you went that direction, the layover would be in LA or SF, not New York

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Old but good

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

Knormal posted:

Forget the tattoo, what the hell is with those shoes?

Blame the fashion industry. They're trying to make sandals look like Greco-Roman gladiator shoes. They've been trotting out that style since at least 2009, maybe earlier.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Nckdictator posted:

Old but good

On the bright side, Summer Glau can pull off the "I'm legitimately happy to be here" look.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

kizudarake posted:

On the bright side, Summer Glau can pull off the "I'm legitimately happy to be here" look.
Someone should post those photos too then.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I like this one:

Also:

Palpek has a new favorite as of 19:17 on May 4, 2014

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Jesus, goons are dumb. The whole "omg she makes the same face in every photo!!!" thing is normal because people tend to have a way they prefer to pose and smile, especially if they're in the spotlight a lot. Just like the Lakers Girls having a "cheerleader pose" or whatever.

And you try smiling genuinely for 500 photos back to back.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I don't think the cheerleaders are the reason those pictures were posted, though.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Two more:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

This is the first time I've seen a celebrity hoverhand a fan.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

I love the contrast between that picture and this one:

Stan looks stoked as hell, it's like an anti-A/U/G.

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer

Even the superheroes on his shirt look like they don't want to be there.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

I didn't watch beyond ~20 seconds, but I assume it gets even worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSiLnWtjWp4

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

When I grow up I mean to be
A Lion large and fierce to see.
(Thank you, Das Boo!)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

KozmoNaut posted:

I didn't watch beyond ~20 seconds, but I assume it gets even worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSiLnWtjWp4

Somehow it's worse than Pizza Time.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

This happened to me. :negative: Some idiot in my high school asked me for a sexy picture to 'remember me by' last day of school.

Pictured, not me:

Well, maybe I'm the guy behind her :laffo:

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

"with, like, boobies"

Greatest sentence I've read all week. Also, you should send him the goatman in reply

The expression of the guy in the back is pure gold

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
What is that supposed to be a cosplay of, anyway? Also, walking barefoot in a place like that is probably a really bad idea.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
Nia from Gurren Lagann

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

karl fungus posted:

What is that supposed to be a cosplay of, anyway? Also, walking barefoot in a place like that is probably a really bad idea.

An anime flasher by the looks of it.

Xinlum
Apr 12, 2009

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Dark Knight

I think that's supposed to be Nia from the end of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan. There is a brief bit in like the last episode where she is naked except for another characters coat.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

We need another convention photoshop thread...

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Palpek posted:

I like this one:

Also:

I don't know which one is the celeb in the first picture, but they all look normal.

And I don't know who the second celeb is, but the fans seem to be pretty goofy, so I guess it fits in the thread.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Speleothing posted:

I don't know which one is the celeb in the first picture, but they all look normal.

And I don't know who the second celeb is, but the fans seem to be pretty goofy, so I guess it fits in the thread.

That's clearly an un-enthused lady gaga in the middle of the first pic.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Content:

Nirvikalpa has a new favorite as of 00:01 on May 5, 2014

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Speleothing posted:

I think the second celeb is Morena Baccarin, she played the whore on Firefly

tviolet
May 20, 2004

I know nothing about UK politics. Apparently, this guy is a retired business man. He is a major donor to the UK Independance Party. Demetri Marchessini.

quote:

Michael Crick: There’s no love in a homosexual relationship?

Demetri Marchessini: Only lust.

Michael Crick: What makes you say that?

Demetri Marchessini: They go out at nights and they pick up 5, 10, 15 different partners in one night. Is that love?

Michael Crick: But a lot of homosexuals are in very stable relationships with one person.

Demetri Marchessini: But they’re not husband and wife. They’re roommates and both of them go out cruising. Homosexuals … there’s no such thing as fidelity in homosexual relationships. They just all go out looking for action. That’s the way it is. But in any case it doesn’t worry me, I don’t care if they’re faithful or not, the fact is what they do is very different from what men and women do.

quote:

Michael Crick: You wrote this book about women wearing trousers. Explain your position there.

Demetri Marchessini: Well this is a very … there are quite a few reasons why women shouldn’t wear trousers. The point of the book, was that photographs of women on the street, they weren’t posed, women walking down the street, and the point of the book is they were all photographed from the rear, because women do not realise what they look like from the rear, they can’t see themselves from the rear. And they don’t realise how terrible they look from the rear. And this was just a series of photographs, of actual photographs of women walking by and a lot of people didn’t like this, because it’s become a political matter.

Michael Crick: So do you think women should be banned from wearing trousers?

Demetri Marchessini: Yes.

Michael Crick: What, by law?

Demetri Marchessini: They used to be, for thousands of years. Did you know that until two or three hundred years ago a woman wearing trousers would be executed? Did you know that?

Michael Crick: Well presumably you’re not advocating returning to that position?

Demetri Marchessini: No, but I am returning to thinking that this is an important matter, something to think about, whereas now they don’t think about it.

Michael Crick: And you think that women are unsuited to certain jobs?

Demetri Marchessini: Wait a minute, let’s just finish this thing.

Michael Crick: Sorry, yeah.

Demetri Marchessini: The first thing is the Bible. If you are a Christian the Bible says anyone who wears the clothes of the opposite sex is an abomination. If you’re a Christian woman you can’t be wearing trousers.

Michael Crick: I would have thought the vast majority of Christians in this country today would say that’s rubbish.

Demetri Marchessini: Well I’m sorry, they’re perfectly free to say the Bible is rubbish, but if you believe in the Bible you can’t wear trousers, it’s up to you to decide. Secondly, for thousands of years after that, it was a crime for both sexes and then eventually when they started wearing trousers, which was after the First War, there were several reasons not to wear trousers. The first is they don’t look as nice as skirts; the second is trousers don’t excite men. Only skirts excite men.

He provided the transcript himself, on his website, because the press "tried to rubbish it by stating my views, but deleting my reasoning and facts" : http://marchessini.co.uk/2014/05/01/asked/

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Speaking of UK politics, this recent election video from the BNP is pretty drat awkward and ugly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSMrsB9p9Pk

Apparently, that "vicar" near the end of the video isn't actually a vicar.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

PCOS Bill posted:

I think the second celeb is Morena Baccarin, she played the whore on Firefly

The preferred term is "space hooker", thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyNGpPvVyVI

If you can make it past the 'intro', it gets even worse.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

tviolet posted:

I know nothing about UK politics. Apparently, this guy is a retired business man. He is a major donor to the UK Independance Party. Demetri Marchessini.

He provided the transcript himself, on his website, because the press "tried to rubbish it by stating my views, but deleting my reasoning and facts" : http://marchessini.co.uk/2014/05/01/asked/

Who let grandpa on the internet again?!?!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Print and frame this

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Celery Face posted:

Speaking of UK politics, this recent election video from the BNP is pretty drat awkward and ugly.

I just love that it starts with basically saying 'UKIP are not real racists, we are'.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Celery Face posted:

Ahahahahaha holy gently caress, that song. It's all classy, and their insignia is a heart! Man, maybe Republicans can take a cue from these guys and drop the lovely country-western and venomous snakes and slave owner flags.

"Look, we gave up colonizing you, so you we please let bygones be bygones and just please gently caress off back to your shithole country? Please?"

I gotta follow UK politics now, this is gold.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Frakes has let himself go.

... did someone photoshop him in there, or what?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Tin Tim posted:

"with, like, boobies"

Greatest sentence I've read all week. Also, you should send him the goatman in reply

The expression of the guy in the back is pure gold

Naww. Obviously, he is a nature buff and wants a picture of you with this as a background:

It's sexy 'cause they are doing a mating dance.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

cowboythreespeech posted:

... did someone photoshop him in there, or what?

Frakes let himself go 25 years ago. He was pretty pudgy in season two of TNG. If anything it's impressive that he maintained a pretty consistent level of letting-himself-go-ness throughout the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

cowboythreespeech posted:

Dude is like 60 though.

• Locked thread