Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
If you had to get one debilitating illness, what would it be?
Mad Torito Disease
Daniel Bryan's Crippling Shortness
Ambrose Sleaze Disease
Wyatt Family Voice Distortion
Rose Bud
The sickness you get when you see MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA
View Results

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

NienNunb posted:

Every supernatural angle to ever happen in WWE is objectively terrible. Please try to prove me wrong by stating your favorite lovely supernatural angle.

Anything Pre-BikerTaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Daniel and Brie gonna gently caress in the locker room

And everywhere else

Possibly the ring

Newlyweds y'all :shobon:

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

Now Bryan will be a demon too!

But he's a mooonster

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mechafunkzilla posted:

If Brie starts wrestling in the Kane mask this angle will be redeemed

The Demon Brie!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

MassRafTer posted:

Cool good to know the match was meaningless.

Managing to Pin a demon won't kill him.

In order to Beat a demon you have to bury him alive.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Mechafunkzilla posted:

This horror movie poo poo is truly awful. Why is every feud in the company a dumb horror thing. It's not even October.

Next week Batista puts on a hockey mask and slowly walks after the Shield backstage before getting a stitch in his side and having to take a breather.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

NienNunb posted:

Every supernatural angle to ever happen in WWE is objectively terrible. Please try to prove me wrong by stating your favorite lovely supernatural angle.

Undertaker vs. Kane 1 was mega rad.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Melted him

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Daniel Bryan beating Triple H, Randy Orton, and Batista in the same night.

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

As much as RVD should go away...Battle Creek is the 2nd best city to hail from outside of Truth and Consequences

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

But we just had our dose of WCW yesterday, why would we want more?

There will be more tomorrow night! Great American Bash 97!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Luigi Thirty posted:

whole dam frame

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster

MassRafTer posted:

Cool good to know the match was meaningless.

Every match is meaningless, it's a fake sport.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

Bryan and Brie mixing a little roleplay into their marriage already!?!

Booker T was right!

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

For real though, that they don't have a better option than Kane for the 2nd PPV in a row is real dumb and WWE should be ashamed.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

NienNunb posted:

Papa Shongo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Steph might be the best heel at this time. The moment I see her come on screen, I can feel my anger. I don't get that reaction from any other performer. So good for her.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Ok how the gently caress do I shut off the WWE app. It keeps turning back on during breaks.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Every supernatural angle to ever happen in wrestling is objectively terrible. Please try to prove me wrong by stating your favorite lovely supernatural angle.

FTFY

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Fair to Midland posted:

:russo:

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Mechafunkzilla posted:

This horror movie poo poo is truly awful. Why is every feud in the company a dumb horror thing. It's not even October.

ITS KANE

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Bryan and Brie mixing a little roleplay into their marriage already!?!

"Now Brie, I want you to yell I'M THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS for me."

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

:smith:

c'mon man.
I'm upset.

:smith:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Undertaker vs. Kane 1 was mega bad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What's the significance of Sheamus turning during that segment versus just being in matches against faces and continuing to act like the smug jerk that he always is? OCD relief?

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I hope they do the same thing as last week, where they cut back to a shot of that door with the mask on it a few times, then one time it's just Kane standing there in front of the door, with Daniel and Brie totally oblivious.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mechafunkzilla posted:

2 weeks.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

NienNunb posted:

That angle where Kane beat Undertaker into a vegetative state and then stole all of his magic powers loving ruled.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Did that Sonic commercial just have two Oreos rolling off a ramp made of peanut butter? Someone actually filmed that.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Daniel Bryan beating Triple H, Randy Orton, and Batista in the same night.

:laffo:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

NienNunb posted:

Bray Wyatt

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

NienNunb posted:

That time Eric Bischoff couldn't see Ultimate Warrior in a mirror

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I figured out what Little Johnny reminds me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

NienNunb posted:

Lots of Undertaker's old school stuff was pretty cool I think.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

holy poo poo you're right, May 19 is a Monday this year :stare:

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

MassRafTer posted:

Ok how the gently caress do I shut off the WWE app. It keeps turning back on during breaks.

That sounds like some sort of waking nightmare.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Undertaker vs. Kane 1 was mega rad.

Hell, if you mean the angle and not the actual matches, the last Taker/Kane feud for the WHC in 2010. The matches were horrible, but Paul Bearer's turn and the stuff surrounding it was great.

Gerpy
Feb 23, 2010
My friend thinks John Cena made the entire wyatt family look weak last night.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Fair to Midland posted:

Tell that to Inoki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

NienNunb posted:

I accept your challenge but prove you wrong by reminding you that your opinions are terrible. :smug:

• Locked thread