Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cute anime girl

satsui no thankyou posted:

please stop using google translate japanese, it's horrible

well excuse me for now knowing japanese you fuckin weeb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass

satsui no thankyou posted:

please stop using google translate japanese, it's horrible

smd

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i work pretty long hours at the taqueria so i just need a place to close my eyes for a few hours, meng

ass

pig slut lisa posted:

i work pretty long hours at the taqueria so i just need a place to close my eyes for a few hours, meng

not sure how i'm going to draw a sleeping heart but kk

satsui no thankyou
馬鹿外人はスピーク悪い日本語です。 :laugh:

ass
hehe you said desu

WindmillSlayer

Cows u r p cool

ass
sorry everyone I couldn't do anything today, here's a promise I'll ~bingedraw~ everything tomorrow

ulvir

I want to sit laidback and smoothly on the speakers in the garage reading a book oh and I need to wear reading glasses

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
No pressure.

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

circ dick soleil posted:

draw me grillin up something good in the yard

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 383 days!

Limed00d posted:

well excuse me for now knowing japanese you fuckin weeb

Balobam

if i could somehow be included i'd be very happy but if not don't worry i'll pretend i'm on my way to the house

ass
and i couldn't do anything today because i was too busy doing detective work on who made this huge dent on my car's passenger door, turns out it was some retard with a lovely nissan pickup with an expired license owned bitch

WindmillSlayer

Cowabanga posted:

and i couldn't do anything today because i was too busy doing detective work on who made this huge dent on my car's passenger door, turns out it was some retard with a lovely nissan pickup with an expired license owned bitch

:smithcloud:

shin42k

Cowabanga posted:

still sounds like a productive day

Corn Glizzy

Cowabanga posted:

this is a bullshit answer, get to work

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion

The Rage posted:

this is a bullshit answer, get to work

Mr. Merdle

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I am either in the living room drinking, or the kitchen. Also drinking. Flask.

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Cowabanga posted:

hes probably a more productive person than u in general and a greater asset to society

ulvir

Cowabanga posted:

___________________________________________/
"I can't commit because somethnig something IRL"

ulvir

LPers pull that stuff all the drat time

Balobam

& n b s p

with no spaces

= empty space

ulvir posted:

___________________________________________/

shameful

GEExCEE

ok so is it too late to change my thing to me grilling outside, smoking a doobie? maybe just like in my boxers tho haha

ass
i made miku say stuff to me today

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30027245/sakku.mp3

(i'll do all the requests now)

cute anime girl

Cowabanga posted:

i made miku say stuff to me today

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30027245/sakku.mp3

penisu

WindmillSlayer

Kawaiiiiiii

cute anime girl

cowabanga has failed us

ulvir

Cowabanga posted:

:crossarms:

ass
something really doesn't want me to do requests.

now that I can finally use the internet I can do something about all this mess, lol

ulvir

theres a curse on everyone doing something for fun that takes more than three minutes of effort it seems

hope poo poo works out for you

ass
note that I am not taking any more requests from now on, you're too loving slow.

I made a total of two drawings in the living room and poo poo is getting crowded, I may have to shift people to other rooms randomly

ulvir

but I'm still in it, right? that's the most important, at least as far as I'm concerned

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

draw me popping out of a toaster with a jay in my mouth tia

something9999

Don We Now posted:

Tater Tot 13

Making the best of a goon situation.
There are still no motherfucking Tater Tots in the motherfucking kitchen.

Korean Boomhauer

Don We Now posted:

draw me pooping out of a toaster with a jay in my mouth tia

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Cowabanga posted:

note that I am not taking any more requests from now on, you're too loving slow.

I made a total of two drawings in the living room and poo poo is getting crowded, I may have to shift people to other rooms randomly

You can make more rooms.

ass

circ dick soleil posted:

You can make more rooms.

Yes, but one of the reasons I made this thread is to give myself a reason to draw and it's been feeling like a chore to me so that's not really helping. Another reason being the fact drawing backgrounds is boring and some people's avatars are really loving retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass

ulvir posted:

but I'm still in it, right? that's the most important, at least as far as I'm concerned

If you posted prior to my post saying I'm not taking any more requests then you're in

Don We Now posted:

too slow fucker :twisted:

• Locked thread