Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is the World's Best Thread Title now that the Mendelbaum thread has been sent to the Gas Chamber. :swoon:

PS. Love the cabin posted:

Curb is like

*watch 5 minutes*
*Pause out of cringe/embarrassment*
*repeat*

For me it's more *watch 30 minutes in horrified fascination, begging Larry in-between bouts of laughter to please stop talking *

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

AuxPriest posted:

MMM MUTTON!!
Salad's got nothin' on this mutton! :haw:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

AuxPriest posted:

MMM MUTTON!!

Thanks for mutton. :(

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

BAD CHICKEN.

MESS YOU UP.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
This thread title is gold, Jerry! Gold!

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Gyshall posted:

This thread title is gold, Jerry! Gold!

It is so F****** good! :haw:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Root Bear posted:

It is so F****** good! :haw:
WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S*** :supaburn:

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
On the one hand, he's smart with rockets, but on the other, he's dumb with parking

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Aardvark Barber posted:

I'm in my early 20s and I've grown up with Seinfeld being just another "thing" in my life. Pretty sure my dad watched it all the time when I was a kid and it would be on in the background, so I had a general understanding of who the characters were and maybe a few plotlines here and there, but I never really sat down and watched an episode.

Lately, I caught an episode somewhere. I think it was while I was waiting for something else to come on, or maybe it was after the 10 PM news on my local affiliate. Now, I'm hooked!

I've been watching every episode in order, and I just finished Season 2. I am so in love with this show it's unreal.

It's bittersweet, because I know it's going to end. I don't want it to! I've been trying to pace myself while watching but I just can't.
I'll probably be here for a while.

So yeah. That's my story... now I don't even remember why I started to write this post...

Oh, it's a scene, man.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

OldSenileGuy posted:

On the one hand, he's smart with rockets, but on the other, he's dumb with parking

So you really understand what I mean when I say we can send a man to the moon!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

potee posted:

We all get a little cuckoo sometimes George. I used to be like you. Berating personnel until they cried, calling managers on the field during a game, threatening to move the team to New Jersey just to upset people.

You know, as painful as it is, I've had to let a few people go over the years. Yogi Berra. Lou Pinella. Bucky Dent. Billy Martin. Dallas Green. Dick Howser. Bill Virdon. Billy Martin. Scott Marrow. Billy Martin. Bob Lemon. Billy Martin. Gene Michael. Buck Showalter...uh, George, you didn't hear that from me! George?!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
You wanted to see me, El Presidente?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
When I find something I like I stick with it! From 1973 to 1982 I ate the exact same lunch everyday, turkey chili in a bowl made out of bread! Bread bowl, George! First you eat the chili, then you eat the bowl! There's nothing more satisfying than looking down after lunch and seeing nothing but a table!

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

AuxPriest posted:

It's okay. I've been watching nothing but Seinfeld over and over for the last 2 weeks and it gets better every playthrough.

Here's to feeling good all the time.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Jerusalem posted:

So you really understand what I mean when I say we can send a man to the moon!

That's funny, Jerusalem. You're very quick. :smug:

I feel like I don't have to explain every little thing to you.

You understand everything immediately.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
If we pick do we not bleed?

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Jerry, I know myself. If I'm out on the street and it's starts to go down, I don't back off.... til it's finished.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
Much rather take it to the head, like I did in '79.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Electromax posted:

Jerry, I know myself. If I'm out on the street and it's starts to go down, I don't back off.... til it's finished.

Pull hair, Poke eyes, Groin stuff. Whatever I gotta do.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Electromax posted:

I don't think you wanna get hurt. Because if you wanna get hurt I can hurt you. Now, just back off.

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.
Do you think Mussolini would circle the block six times looking for a spot?

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
cannddoit

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Episode request please, wherein George is in Jerry's apartment and says something like "That, to me, is COM-E-DY!"

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I know you're there! Laughing at me. Laughing and lying and laughing!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

regulargonzalez posted:

Episode request please, wherein George is in Jerry's apartment and says something like "That, to me, is COM-E-DY!"

George says that to a psychiatrist about her diploma on the wall, after she says their script wasn't funny. Season 4, Episode 16 "The Shoes"

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?

Supreme Allah posted:

George says that to a psychiatrist about her diploma on the wall, after she says their script wasn't funny. Season 4, Episode 16 "The Shoes"

Hm I'm confusing a couple scenes then. What's the scene where George is in Jerry's apartment and says something and does a kind of ... shimmy? Maybe that's the big salad scene? Wish I could describe his body language better because it's hilarious and I want to see it now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Red posted:

That's funny, Jerusalem. You're very quick. :smug:

I feel like I don't have to explain every little thing to you.

You understand everything immediately.

I enjoy understanding :shobon:

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

'Doze the homes
Block the sea

regulargonzalez posted:

Hm I'm confusing a couple scenes then. What's the scene where George is in Jerry's apartment and says something and does a kind of ... shimmy? Maybe that's the big salad scene? Wish I could describe his body language better because it's hilarious and I want to see it now.

Was it this?

From 'The Wallet', Season 4, Episode 5. After George turns down the network's offer for the pilot.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Capt. Sticl posted:

Was it this?

From 'The Wallet', Season 4, Episode 5. After George turns down the network's offer for the pilot.

Tommy Tune is a very good dancer.

YOU EVER SEE TOMMY TUNE DANCE?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

http://youtu.be/KKC5jjFkfgo#t=0m28s

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006

Capt. Sticl posted:

Was it this?

No, he was standing closer to the door, I think facing the kitchen, and his body motions were almost like someone doing the twist, kind of a back-and-forth with the shoulders while twisting at the waist.

I'm probably remembering it all wrong.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

'Doze the homes
Block the sea

regulargonzalez posted:

No, he was standing closer to the door, I think facing the kitchen, and his body motions were almost like someone doing the twist, kind of a back-and-forth with the shoulders while twisting at the waist.

I'm probably remembering it all wrong.

Look, if it was a regular quote I wouldn't have said anything. But you had to have the BIIIIIIIIIIGG Quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caBNCUmcLGA

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Yes, I'm free!

:dance: :dance: ♬♬ Cause the murderer struck again! ♬♬ :dance: :dance:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reach for the last one they had - but so did another man.

As I rained blows opon him, I realized...there had to be another way!

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

'Doze the homes
Block the sea

OldSenileGuy posted:

Yes, I'm free!

:dance: :dance: ♬♬ Cause the murderer struck again! ♬♬ :dance: :dance:

Excuse me, did you say turbo? Saab turbo nine-thousand?

Is it midnight blue?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Foxhound posted:

Here's to feeling good all the time.

Cigarette?...Well, I suck 'em down like Coca-Cola.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Capt. Sticl posted:

Excuse me, did you say turbo? Saab turbo nine-thousand?

Is it midnight blue?

The Triple-A guy said I was this close to sucking a muffin down the carburetor!