Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Collateral Damage posted:

So yeah, they just patched stuff, and if you're still having trouble getting in restart your client.

I'm still getting queues and poo poo though (611, 6 hours) so don't get your hopes up too high I guess !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

MMO communities are figuratively the worst :ughh:

"Failed to connect to patch server" :laffo:

MMOs (and their forums) never change.

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!
Still can't get in as of this morning I keep getting some error "no valid wildstar game account found for the north america datacenter" that keeps hopping from europe to the US. Anyone else having this problem =(

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.
They mentioned doing the hotfix patch but even after closing Wildstar and reopening it I never actually downloaded a new patch. Still unable to claim any of my preorder items too.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Didn't download anything on my side either ? Just jumped me ahead like 2400 spots in the queue

Candy Dawn posted:

Still can't get in as of this morning I keep getting some error "no valid wildstar game account found for the north america datacenter" that keeps hopping from europe to the US. Anyone else having this problem =(

They are working on it apparently

Their website does say the hotfix is deployed though... Is that only a serverside update ?

Fathis Munk fucked around with this message at 15:37 on May 31, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Yeah but it requires a client restart.

Interstellar Owl
Nov 3, 2010

"The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely owl like."
So what seems to be the most popular class? And how is the lag on headstart day? Is the optimization better? Rather not plop 60 bucks and have my GTX670 still chug on the game.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Restarted twice, no patching. Has anyone in EU gotten the patch ?

Interstellar Owl posted:

So what seems to be the most popular class? And how is the lag on headstart day? Is the optimization better? Rather not plop 60 bucks and have my GTX670 still chug on the game.

Medic or Engi ?
Lag is bad on the prologue ship, was ok afterwards.

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I don't want to wait an hour to check, but did they just reset beta characters to level one instead of wiping them? The server screen says all my characters are still on the appropriate servers.

They aren't there, that list is just stored client-side and you haven't been on those servers since before they wiped them.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS

black.lion posted:

When do those trial codes get doled out for preorders I want to spend a week of free time sitting in queues with the rest of you.
I believe they are being emailed out June 3rd after headstart ends.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Pound_Coin posted:

Such gameplay for the last 7 hours :smith:

I just get patch > 0% fail over an over, this normal or is mine especially broke?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Pound_Coin posted:

I just get patch > 0% fail over an over, this normal or is mine especially broke?

Looks like you are one of the unfortunate especially broken dudes, are you NZ by any chance ?

Hi. Im Leeroy
Oct 8, 2008

Any EU Goons doing or going to pvp-Exile?

The queue for Hazak (?) remains ridiculous, so I am getting an head start (lol) on Exile alts. The other 2 pvp servers don't have queues, although Ravenous is marked as full.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Hot fix didn't do poo poo for account items :toot:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

tinkerballz posted:

Any EU Goons doing or going to pvp-Exile?

The queue for Hazak (?) remains ridiculous, so I am getting an head start (lol) on Exile alts. The other 2 pvp servers don't have queues, although Ravenous is marked as full.

I'm up for an exile alt server. Which one did you pick ?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I haven't even played the actual game yet, I've just been ducking around on the character creator for the last hour :3:

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut

Interstellar Owl posted:

I have a stock 670 and am running everything maxed with no issues.

Spellslingers are probably the most popular, I guess. All of the classes seem fairly well represented.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

10 hour queue for Pergo. What the christ.

Interstellar Owl
Nov 3, 2010

Who is able to invite for Space Jam?

Cold Sprunk
Apr 11, 2009

The Shortest Path posted:

10 hour queue for Pergo. What the christ.

GoonSquad Dominion guild switched to Warbringer last night if you are looking for them

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008
Once again. NA Dominion PVP Goons are on WARBRINGER NOT Pergo. We have a circle created until the guild gets going ask on mumble or irc about it.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Fathis Munk posted:

Looks like you are one of the unfortunate especially broken dudes, are you NZ by any chance ?

Nope, EU.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Cold Sprunk posted:

GoonSquad Dominion guild switched to Warbringer last night if you are looking for them

Wow, really? We are moving servers already and to some dumb backwater that will probably have to be merged in a few months time? Lame.

Hi. Im Leeroy
Oct 8, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

I'm up for an exile alt server. Which one did you pick ?

I created a few characters on Ravenous, but now it has a 30 min queue. Better than the 24+h of Hazak, but still...

The problems is that I don't think the game will have enough population for 3 pvp realms in EU, so if we end up creating alts in the third pvp server (Zhul or something) we will end in a ghost town sometime next week...

E: VVV I'm trying to get there... I left to try Zhur and now I am getting the "retrieving server list"-for-ever thing.

Hi. Im Leeroy fucked around with this message at 16:01 on May 31, 2014

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

tinkerballz posted:

I created a few characters on Ravenous, but now it has a 30 min queue. Better than the 24+h of Hazak, but still...

The problems is that I don't think the game will have enough population for 3 pvp realms in EU, so if we end up creating alts in the third pvp server (Zhul or something) we will end in a ghost town sometime next week...

Queuing for Ravenous cause gently caress Hazak's queue right now. Got bumped from 500 to 3000.

E: It's also less than 30 mins, I'm down to 17 mins already :toot:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I thought they patched is so you can bind mouse keys to your action bar natively, can't get left tor right to bind.

Kettlepip
Jun 23, 2009

I wish I'd turned the music off before getting in the 80 hour queue.

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

:neckbeard: :woop: :downsbravo: :slick:
Yeah, sorry for all the log in mess. Launch days always have hiccups. In other news, Evindra was smooth sailing at 4am CST. Logged in, leveled to 4 whilst reading quest text and lore. Loving the game so far. Hope you all get in soon.

Cold Sprunk
Apr 11, 2009

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Wow, really? We are moving servers already and to some dumb backwater that will probably have to be merged in a few months time? Lame.

Apparently Carbine asked us to move to Warbringer.

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

There are 12 hours queues on a server at 8am on a weekend. Come Monday how long do you think the queue would be?

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Candy Dawn posted:

I had this issue until I activated my serial on the website. I thought I had done this already but apparently not. Give that a shot.

NiffStipples
Jun 3, 2011
Apparently there's no vulgarity parser on the character creator?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Xae posted:

There are 12 hours queues on a server at 8am on a weekend. Come Monday how long do you think the queue would be?

Yeah but when the game is F2P at the end of the month and :words:

Strategy
Jul 1, 2002

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Going to have to agree with this, rip.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

NiffStipples posted:

Apparently there's no vulgarity parser on the character creator?

That's probably not gonna fly with the mods though.

I remember at the launch of GW2 some dude got banned for naming his character Adolf Critler

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Interstellar Owl posted:

Who is able to invite for Space Jam?

It probably doesn't exist yet unless someone poopsocked 10g.

NiffStipples
Jun 3, 2011

Fathis Munk posted:

That's probably not gonna fly with the mods though.

I remember at the launch of GW2 some dude got banned for naming his character Adolf Critler

You're probably right. I'm not looking to play him. Just want a chuckle everytime I log in.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Rhymenoserous posted:

It probably doesn't exist yet unless someone poopsocked 10g.

Or people weren't poo poo lords with their hard earned 50s :fella:

Interstellar Owl
Nov 3, 2010

What's the queue on Evindra currently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Eazy E
Feb 4, 2013

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Feel free to stay on pergo!

• Locked thread