Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
I need to test it out in a few more games, but Espionage seems like a really strong first pick Idea for many non-colonizers right now. Especially now that it's much more expensive to expand by dipplo-vassalization and annexation, I'm thinking there might be some value in rebel defections as cheap expansion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Tsyni posted:

One out of twenty might take 3-5 seconds, but most take 20-30 seconds. It's pretty annoying. I am on satellite internet and have crappy upload, so I was wondering if that was a factor.

Can you not make it save on the computer instead of to the cloud?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

If you're playing Ironman I think it has to cloud-sync. Tons of people on the Paradox forums were upset because apparently you could run Ironman local with CK2?

So yeah, it's probably the terrible upload speeds. My ironman autosaves usually take less than a second, and then every once in a while (1 in 1000?) takes like a minute and I have no clue why.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Fister Roboto posted:

So, this made me think of something and I immediately went to go check on it. With this setup, the Ottomans would be able to reduce the cost of coring to 2% of normal.

But you can turn orthodox via rebels and get into HRE, so that can be -108% total then. Russian ideas has -15% coring compared to Ottoman -33%.
If it works as it did with Minghals it will be capped at 10% admin point cost but take no time at all.
Expansion is less immediate useful to Ottomans though, there aren't any lands they can colonize in surroundings.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Tsyni posted:

One out of twenty might take 3-5 seconds, but most take 20-30 seconds. It's pretty annoying. I am on satellite internet and have crappy upload, so I was wondering if that was a factor.
EU4 save files are megabytes in size, so it almost certainly is. You probably just shouldn't play iron man.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Sindai posted:

EU4 save files are megabytes in size, so it almost certainly is. You probably just shouldn't play iron man.

What's the point of even living? Ok, thanks for the answers everyone.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

I just put up the prologue and first chapter of my AAR, Monastic Prussia, about the Livonian Order as a bunch of zealous fanatics who form Prussia as a monastic state (forming Prussia as LO currently does not change your government). It's my first AAR and I'm not much of a fiction writer to begin with, but I think the concept rolls pretty well with EU4, and cool stuff is happening. It's a good story in my head, I swear! :v:

Theocracies are also crazy now. You can turboannex and WS cost for tons of smaller countries dropped with the base tax rebalancing. As a theocracy, I don't have to about legitimacy, so you could always just follow me conquering poo poo from Finland to Jerusalem.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Pyromancer posted:

But you can turn orthodox via rebels and get into HRE, so that can be -108% total then. Russian ideas has -15% coring compared to Ottoman -33%.
If it works as it did with Minghals it will be capped at 10% admin point cost but take no time at all.
Expansion is less immediate useful to Ottomans though, there aren't any lands they can colonize in surroundings.

Someone needs to try this out and see if you can gain admin points by coring, or if the game just crashes.

e: missed the part about the 10% cap, oh well

Fister Roboto fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jun 2, 2014

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

Pyromancer posted:

Loaded up my save and I guess 5 months is the minimum time.

Ed: Loading up my Minghal game, I see that Inward Perfection is back despite me being westernized and a merchant republic (that was for the -50% AE CB that is now gone). I still have western units though. Glad I got that WC done before 1.6!

Vodos fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jun 2, 2014

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Vodos posted:

Loaded up my save and I guess 5 months is the minimum time.

Ed: Loading up my Minghal game, I see that Inward Perfection is back despite me being westernized and a merchant republic (that was for the -50% AE CB that is now gone). I still have western units though. Glad I got that WC done before 1.6!

Guess there is no reason to go under 90% reduction since both time and cost cap out. Sneaky Paradox, setting lower limit on coring time is not in the patch notes :argh:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have a question about truces.

Austria is being a pain in the rear end for Brandenburg. I wanted to attack Lithuania, but they were allied to Sweden, who became the war leader and brought Austria into the mix. That war is now over. I want to immediately retaliate against Sweden, I do not mind the breaking truce effect. My question is this: If I attack Sweden now will Austria also join? Can they break a truce also to join on Sweden's side?

Frijolero fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jun 2, 2014

Jolan
Feb 5, 2007
Playing around with income mechanics, I've noticed that I'm losing about the same amount that I should be gaining each month (for the last month I've played I was supposed to have an income of 14.27 but I lost 14.37). Has anyone experienced something similar? The PDS boards are down, so can't post a bug report there right now.

TheGame
Jul 4, 2005

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
I think I have the luckiest possible start with Castile. My 0/0/0 heir died shortly after starting, leaving in his place a baby Isabel (3/3/5). Immediately after her ascension, Aragon offers the Iberian Wedding, bringing Naples and Aragon into the fold. A very young Austrian king dies without an heir, leaving me his kingdom (including Burgundian territory he'd inherited earlier). I've snatched the Portuguese islands to cut them off from any colonial aspirations, and I'm currently watching my allies France and Denmark carve up England for me in the Austrian succession. My heir, currently 9 years old, is 6/4/4.

I might try for a world conquest, because with this luck I'm going to inherit the rest of the world's kingdoms in the next 15 years.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

I really wish the AI cared about pretty borders, France always ends up looking like an eldrich horror eating Europe.

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

TheGame posted:

I think I have the luckiest possible start with Castile. My 0/0/0 heir died shortly after starting, leaving in his place a baby Isabel (3/3/5). Immediately after her ascension, Aragon offers the Iberian Wedding, bringing Naples and Aragon into the fold. A very young Austrian king dies without an heir, leaving me his kingdom (including Burgundian territory he'd inherited earlier). I've snatched the Portuguese islands to cut them off from any colonial aspirations, and I'm currently watching my allies France and Denmark carve up England for me in the Austrian succession. My heir, currently 9 years old, is 6/4/4.

I might try for a world conquest, because with this luck I'm going to inherit the rest of the world's kingdoms in the next 15 years.

Calling it now: your heir will die at the age of 15, and you will lose all of your PUs.

TheGame
Jul 4, 2005

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
Well, that hasn't happened but it's also not all roses.

I forgot that lesser partners rebel constantly now. Austria rose up within a few years, and after putting down the revolt they waited for the truce to run out, then revolted again. On the bright side, France is still my ally, and Austria and France are keeping eachother in check. Whenever Austria rebels, they clash with France for a few years while I sit back. At the end I offer a white peace, leaving the two other major European powers exhausted on manpower while I expand to the new world.

Not the best outcome, but it'll do.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

TheGame posted:

I think I have the luckiest possible start with Castile. My 0/0/0 heir died shortly after starting, leaving in his place a baby Isabel (3/3/5). Immediately after her ascension, Aragon offers the Iberian Wedding, bringing Naples and Aragon into the fold. A very youngreasonably old Austrian king dies without an heir, leaving me his kingdom (including Burgundian territory he'd inherited earlier). I've snatched the Portuguese islands to cut them off from any colonial aspirations, and I'm currently watching my allies France and Denmark carve up England for me in the Austrian succession. My heir, currently 9 years old, is 6/4/4.

Charles V.txt

TheGame
Jul 4, 2005

PittTheElder posted:

Charles V.txt

That comparison is made better by the fact that I'm currently fighting a 16-year-old Suleyman I Osmanli. It's for control of Algerian territory, but close enough!

Speaking of which, I thought Suleiman was supposed to be 6/6/6 or something? In my game he's only 3/5/4. Pretty good, but hardly magnificent!

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheGame posted:

That comparison is made better by the fact that I'm currently fighting a 16-year-old Suleyman I Osmanli. It's for control of Algerian territory, but close enough!

Speaking of which, I thought Suleiman was supposed to be 6/6/6 or something? In my game he's only 3/5/4. Pretty good, but hardly magnificent!

The historical Suleiman is 6/5/6 in the game's files (it even calls him Suleyman I Kanuni, which is cool), but that is only used if you start during his reign. The game never uses the historical ruler stats for rulers generated during the game though, so that Suleyman is just a random ruler that got that name pulled from a hat.

TheGame
Jul 4, 2005

Ah, alright. I'd assumed it was a thing like the Caesar event where you can choose between 3 different great leaders.

I have a question about disputed succession. Hungary is in the list. I check them out, and they currently have a 39-year-old king. Upon his death there's a regency for his son. Since the succession is disputed, I have to assume that either his heir has a weak claim or that his legitimacy is low-- I can't figure out where to see either of these factors. If I were to marry into the family and claim the throne, would I get a CB upon his death? I'd test it, but the relation hit for claiming a throne is pretty huge.

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em
I just checked the history files to see how many 6/6/6 rulers are in there, tell me if you see a pattern:

Akbar the Great
Frederick the Great
Peter the Great
Gustavus Adolphus the Great
Henry the Great

I know what you're thinking, the pattern is that they all have pretty impressive Wikipedia pages. But then there's also

Mōri Takachika

and Noriaki Uesugi, who doesn't even have a Wikipedia page, and he also died in 1368??

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
So what's up with Austria losing units more quickly when sieging/traveling?

Sorced
Nov 5, 2009

TheGame posted:

Ah, alright. I'd assumed it was a thing like the Caesar event where you can choose between 3 different great leaders.

I have a question about disputed succession. Hungary is in the list. I check them out, and they currently have a 39-year-old king. Upon his death there's a regency for his son. Since the succession is disputed, I have to assume that either his heir has a weak claim or that his legitimacy is low-- I can't figure out where to see either of these factors. If I were to marry into the family and claim the throne, would I get a CB upon his death? I'd test it, but the relation hit for claiming a throne is pretty huge.

You only get a CB when you claim a throne of a member of your own dynasty and you get it instantly not on monarch death. As far as I know if you claim a throne of anyone else you get nothing except the penalty. Don't know why that option even exists.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

So what's up with Austria losing units more quickly when sieging/traveling?

There's nothing about Austria that makes them lose troops faster than everyone else. You're probably bringing bigger armies into lower supply limit provinces than you usually do? The Alps comes to mind with their harsh winters.

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

Pyromancer posted:

Guess there is no reason to go under 90% reduction since both time and cost cap out. Sneaky Paradox, setting lower limit on coring time is not in the patch notes :argh:

Addding a minimum core time/cost as a response to the Minghals exploit was actually documented in the patch.

Frijolero posted:

I have a question about truces.

Austria is being a pain in the rear end for Brandenburg. I wanted to attack Lithuania, but they were allied to Sweden, who became the war leader and brought Austria into the mix. That war is now over. I want to immediately retaliate against Sweden, I do not mind the breaking truce effect. My question is this: If I attack Sweden now will Austria also join? Can they break a truce also to join on Sweden's side?

It's quite likely Austria will break the truce, if they think they can get anything from you? At least, that has happened several times for me when declaring war on an ally of Austria while having just made peace with Austria.

El Pollo Blanco fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jun 3, 2014

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Defensive calls to war now bypass truces.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

TaurusTorus posted:

I really wish the AI cared about pretty borders, France always ends up looking like an eldrich horror eating Europe.

That sounds very historical, I'm sure many contemporary Europeans thought something similar between 1648 and 1815.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Zodium posted:

Get out of Africa's goddamn tropical penalties until the 1600s when your colonization rate is better (tied to DIP tech) and get into South America, pronto. If you've put a lot of effort into colonizing Africa already, you might want to just restart because it's terrible in every way compared to America, and the colonization game is as heavy on snowballing as the conquest game.

Here's a basic rundown of colonizing well as Castille:
  1. Beeline for Exploration and a colonist with enough range ASAP.
  2. While you wait for that, beat up Portugal! They're like a pinata full of money you can break every five years. Bait their army in Castilla la Vieja (57% mountains) or Salamanca (closer, but only 31% mountains), achieve your wargoal, then run two cav regiments through their territory every six months. Note that you have to send them to each province individually to loot, not just run through. When you finally get Call for Peace, demand money, trade power and provinces only if you're on time for ADM 7.
  3. Colonize Cape Verde. Portugal will never colonize because they'll be perpetually broke, and no one useful will come to help because they start allied to notoriously useless England, so never demand they break that alliance. If they try to start any of that poo poo, correct them.
  4. When you hit Brazil, put down five colonies (in the order Pernambuco, Rio Grande, Maranhao, Grao Para, Ceara) ASAP until you get a CN, since they start with 0 ideas. Give your new CN as much cash as you have on hand to establish armies and begin colonization ASAP.
  5. Governors should always be of the DIP variety until they have at least two colonists. Do whatever the CN asks for for a first-term governor, always reelect a second-term governor, then do whatever the CN asks for and repeat.
  6. Move towards the Caribbean. Colonize in the order Trinidad, St. Martin, Puerto Rico, Les Cayes, Havana, Curacao, Turks Islands. This is more than you need to form a CN, but it will put your CN in a position to fabricate a claim on any part of the Caribbean area, except for Bahamas (1 BT), later. When your CN forms, again give it money to establish itself.
  7. Around tech 7, it's a good idea to get the first idea of Expansion. You'll want to gradually conquer Portugal and Aragon as MP allows, too, but you'll be heavily financially constrained, so take it slow.
  8. Move towards Rio da Prata. You get the picture: colonize the five highest BT coastal provinces, give new CN money.
  9. Lock up the Caribbean, then the coast of Rio da Prata, then Brazil. The Caribbean is hardest to fight over, and Brazil being first will colonize autonomously faster than Argentina.
  10. Create a CN in Peru and conquer the Inca.
  11. When your CN starts running at least two colonies at the same time, you can start upping the tariff rate slowly. Don't go over 40%.

Congrats, you're obscenely rich. Hire mercenaries and conquer France. If you have a bit of spare military resources, you can always give Aragon the Portugal treatment as well for extra cash.

How should I give money to Brazil once it's started? Should I use subsidies, a gift, both, or does it matter? What does giving money do? Do they just afford better advisors or are they building buildings with it? I did divert a little bit to grab a colony next to Mali so that I could grab both gold provinces. It seems to help my income quite a bit, but it did significantly delay getting a new colony down in Brazil, so it may not have been worth it.

Thank you for the rest of the tips; I'm currently playing through a game as Castille where my strongest ally is France and we've teamed up to conquer eastwards for France and the peninsula for me. It's rather hilarious, and I almost feel bad for Portugal when their only ally is an extremely crippled England.

What should I do about Morocco? I want uncontested control my home node, but I don't want to spend too much admin taking control of them. Should I release Fez into a vassal and gobble things up from there? Is it even worth my time?

Speaking of trade nodes, how does merchant management work with respect to Castille? Do they need a large trading fleet of light ships to take control of things like the Western Europe node once colonies are established or to steer trade in Genoa in the early game? How do I get the most out of my merchants?

Apologies for all the questions - I'm still very new to the game and while I understand some of the base mechanics, I have no idea how they interplay properly.

Kersch
Aug 22, 2004
I like this internet

Dirk the Average posted:

How should I give money to Brazil once it's started? Should I use subsidies, a gift, both, or does it matter? What does giving money do? Do they just afford better advisors or are they building buildings with it? I did divert a little bit to grab a colony next to Mali so that I could grab both gold provinces. It seems to help my income quite a bit, but it did significantly delay getting a new colony down in Brazil, so it may not have been worth it.
I wouldn't worry about giving your subjects money unless you have more than you know what to do with. That being said, sometimes I'll give my subjects a gift of 500 or so and if you're looking at their provinces, you'll see that after the gift arrives that they'll immediately start constructing buildings or regiments. I'm assuming that if you just give a gift, they'll only build regiments or hire advisors up to what their budget could normally sustain, but if you give a subsidy they'll operate based on what that new subsidized budget could sustain.

quote:

What should I do about Morocco? I want uncontested control my home node, but I don't want to spend too much admin taking control of them. Should I release Fez into a vassal and gobble things up from there? Is it even worth my time?
If you want the best bang for your buck, only get Tangiers and Mellila, which I think are the 2 high base-tax, coastal provinces with centers of trade. You can check the trade mapmode to see if they have CoTs. You don't really need to have 100% of the provincial (land) trade power in Seville. Allowing Morocco (and Portugal for that matter) to exist isn't necessarily a terrible thing, because they will both have their own additional merchants that will be using to steer trade value to the node, too. A single non-CoT province at the end of the game with full level 6 trade buildings would give what, around 30-40ish trade power? Great Frigates set to patrol trade give 7 trade power each, and by the time in the game where you can build level 6 trade buildings as Spain, you'll probably be able to afford a fleet of like 400 frigates in Seville without batting an eye.

quote:

Speaking of trade nodes, how does merchant management work with respect to Castille? Do they need a large trading fleet of light ships to take control of things like the Western Europe node once colonies are established or to steer trade in Genoa in the early game? How do I get the most out of my merchants?
Light ships steering trade are vital. Your naval support limit is only a suggestion. Feel free to just keep making more frigates and patrolling trade in more places as long as it nets you higher revenue. The places where you'll want to place merchants will become more clear as the game progresses. Like for example, if the Caribbean trade node either doesn't have merchants placed in it or is sort of at a stalemate and is sending 14 value to Western Europe, 13 to Seville, and 12 to Chesapeake, that would be a good place to send a merchant and a trade fleet to divert to Seville. If you have another node coming around South Africa that only has one place for trade to exit, and other nations (such as Portugal) are already pulling it all out to the next node along the line, no need to bother. Obviously dominating your home trade node will always be a priority.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Dirk the Average posted:

Thank you for the rest of the tips; I'm currently playing through a game as Castille where my strongest ally is France and we've teamed up to conquer eastwards for France and the peninsula for me. It's rather hilarious, and I almost feel bad for Portugal when their only ally is an extremely crippled England.

Apologies for all the questions - I'm still very new to the game and while I understand some of the base mechanics, I have no idea how they interplay properly.

Colonies simply need a bit of startup cash (I gift them 150-300g) to kickstart things like army production. AI players, including CNs, won't colonize unless their economy is solid and they have an acceptable army/navy/etc., and you want them to get started ASAP because it's a first-come-gets-all game. I doubt they buy advisors, it's my understanding that depends on cashflow rather than wealth.

If you're competing with, say, Portugal for colonies in Brazil, then you'll want your CN to sit on the high base tax provinces because CNs can and very frequently will declare war on one another independent of the mother countries, and the initially stronger CN invariably wins, then becomes even stronger, until the other CN is wiped out.

Releasing Fez as a vassal and feeding them might be an option eventually, but they'll just be competing with you for trade too, and unlike Morocco, you can't smash a vassal's trade fleet every five years, so they'll probably end up costing you more money since you only get vassals' tax, not trade income. I'd pick up a province or two from them whenever you have ADM to spare, but it's initially a lot more important to grab Aragon and Portugal's provinces. Later on, when WETN (W. Europe node) picks up and Sevilla really starts making bucks, you'll want full control because you do not want to be wasting light ships competing in an end-node, but that won't be till 1550-1600. You'll also want to create one vassal holding only Figuig, since that will put a free forwarding merchant in Genoa.

If you go with the South American/Caribbean dominance strategy I posted, then you'll need a merchant in Caribbean and in WETN to handle your colonies' trade, since Caribbean will pull the rest up to them. You can set him to collect or forward depending on what level of control you have over WETN--set to collect in Caribbean for anything less than 65% WETN power, otherwise forward to Sevilla. Expansion ideas will give you an extra merchant to put in Tunis or Alexandria (if no AI is forwarding to Genoa), and Confirm Thalassocracy (the best post-1.6 decision) will give you one for Alexandria or Aden. With strong conquest, your light ships will predominantly be needed in Aden and WETN.

Once the coasts of south America and the Caribbean are locked up, your CNs will colonize for themselves uncontested, so you can get started on the route to India. Try to lock up control of trade nodes with trade companies the same way you did with colonies, because having over 50% control in a trade zone gives you an extra merchant, and if you aren't taking Trade ideas, you'll need those to make a play for India. You can basically ignore Africa, because it's a waste of time since all the nerfs--just go round the Cape and head for India, then steer through Aden.

Jabu
Feb 11, 2004

There are no heroes left in man
Aww, Bukhara just uses the generic national ideas :( I guess it's just meant to be a stepping stone to forming Mughals.

Central Asia is crappier than ever now that Goods Produced (and thus manpower) is so heavily dependent on base tax. I guess that's why Wool tends to be the most valuable trade good in Europe.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Anyone played Portugal in EG? I am having trouble making any kind of money. I have only gotten as far as almost colonizing meirdra, but the natives overthrew my 10stack w/ general and then I quit. At no point was I making more than 2g profit a month (with the army/navy sliders at 0)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

goodness posted:

Anyone played Portugal in EG? I am having trouble making any kind of money. I have only gotten as far as almost colonizing meirdra, but the natives overthrew my 10stack w/ general and then I quit. At no point was I making more than 2g profit a month (with the army/navy sliders at 0)
Problem found. Setting the slider to 0 sets your morale at 0. Also setting navy maintenance at 0 makes light ships mostly useless I think.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
uggggh loving hyw as eng sucks baaaallllls

000 king can't do poo poo, i'm a billion tech levels behind france and gently caress it i quit

Donald Duck
Apr 2, 2007

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

000 king can't do poo poo, i'm a billion tech levels behind france and gently caress it i quit

Is it even worth your while trying to win it anymore? From the sound of things France just constantly rebels so you have to keep at least one main land super power on your side to help beat them up every 5 years.

Gorelab
Dec 26, 2006

Isn't that a lot more sane than France just kinda sitting there the entire 50 years without a peep?

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Poil posted:

Problem found. Setting the slider to 0 sets your morale at 0. Also setting navy maintenance at 0 makes light ships mostly useless I think.

I put the slider back up to full when I was colonizing Madiera :p Not that noob ha

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

goodness posted:

I put the slider back up to full when I was colonizing Madiera :p Not that noob ha
It's a surprisingly easy mistake to do, you know. :v:

That and the natives smacking you just after you upgrade your infantry. Which happens to me all the time. But I tend to upgrade my soldiers during war time as long as I assume I'm not getting into a battle for a while so...

TheGame
Jul 4, 2005

I'm a bit unhappy with how hard it is to integrate lesser partners now. Integrating Austria would take 16 years in my game. 16 years is 192 months, 15 dip points per month totals 2880 to integrate. I have 9 dip points per month currently. If I saved up 999, I could last for 166 months-- not even enough to complete integration. I get that it should be difficult to integrate so much valuable land, but... it doesn't seem particularly possible, unless I'm missing something.

At this rate it'll probably be faster to just become the HRE and pass all reforms to annex them that way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabu
Feb 11, 2004

There are no heroes left in man

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

It is hard as hell and when you do win (by savescumming a lot) it results in this.

I think they did tone down the AE from enforcing a union in the hotfix though

• Locked thread