Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
from dead man tom hancy comes game for a dead system the xbone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Post in Ubi thread, I'll unclose this when it's done.

e: AND WE'RE BACK

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jun 10, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS SINCE FPS SHOOTERMAN GAMES. WE ARE PROUD TO BRING BACK FPS SHOOTERMAN GAME.

It has been 11 years since beyond good and evil.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Is there a way to record livestreams? I want to watch the Sony conference but it's on at the same time as 24 :argh:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Shittiest taste in anime and video games.
That SWAT game looks good, might buy it if it ends up being good.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Ubisoft had one game I'm interested in and one I might possibly play someday so they're ahead of both the others so far. Good job Ubisoft!

Orv
May 4, 2011

Al Borland posted:

IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS SINCE FPS SHOOTERMAN GAMES. WE ARE PROUD TO BRING BACK FPS SHOOTERMAN GAME.

It has been 11 years since beyond good and evil.

The RS:Vegas games were good, and I don't know how you'd make a good BG&E game in this day and age.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Is there a way to record livestreams? I want to watch the Sony conference but it's on at the same time as 24 :argh:

jack bauer will be back next week

The last guardian only happens once in a lifetime

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

neetengie posted:

That SWAT game looks good, might buy it if it ends up being good.

Ubisoft.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

KittyEmpress posted:

It was their best selling game, and sold like three times the units of their second best selling game, Bayonetta.

Got a source for this? Last I heard both Bayonetta and Revengeance broke 1 mil on consoles, but not by much. Yea revengeance also came out on PC, but I doubt it sold 2 million on PC.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

The last guardian only happens once in a lifetime

Sadly it wont be ours.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I am so hyped for Counter-Strike featuring new innovations such as breaching the walls of a McMansion and using the hostage you are rescuing as a human shield.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ubisoft was okay not enough gameplay thouygh

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Mercury Crusader posted:

I am so hyped for Counter-Strike featuring new innovations such as breaching the walls of a McMansion and using the hostage you are rescuing as a human shield.

Hostage shields, so new. We had to wait 6 years for it.

Your Friend posted:

ubisoft was okay not enough gameplay thouygh

Just like their games.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Mercury Crusader posted:

Is that not how you played Counter Strike?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

DangerKat posted:

Is that not how you played Counter Strike?

:thejoke:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So Where's Dreamfall, give me dreamfall if you're not giving me BG&E2.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Orv posted:

The RS:Vegas games were good, and I don't know how you'd make a good BG&E game in this day and age.

What does this even mean. Has the genre somehow stopped being good in the past ten years? Or does no one know how to make action/adventure games without shoehorned cover mechanics anymore (This is not true because a new R&C came out last year)?

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
It's amazing that anyone still believes BG&E2 will happen or that anyone actually gives a poo poo still. Let it go.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I will never let it go

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Beef Waifu posted:

I will never let it go

Then get left behind.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

The Taint Reaper posted:

So Where's Dreamfall, give me dreamfall if you're not giving me BG&E2.
Dreamfall Chapters is too good for E3.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

New Rockband at Sony's conference tonight.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Amppelix posted:

What does this even mean. Has the genre somehow stopped being good in the past ten years? Or does no one know how to make action/adventure games without shoehorned cover mechanics anymore (This is not true because a new R&C came out last year)?

It means whatever they make it won't live up to 1 so let it die already.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Adam Bowen posted:

It's amazing that anyone still believes BG&E2 will happen or that anyone actually gives a poo poo still. Let it go.

Even if it did ubisoft would gently caress it up at this point.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
BGE wasn't even that good.

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004
Ubisoft still actually releases good games though. Real loving buggy at first but good.

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004

PantsBandit posted:

THATS WHAT IM loving SAYIN!!!!!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

PantsBandit posted:

It was pretty good. I think? I have vague memories of it being pretty good.

The Flying Milton
Jan 18, 2005

Laughing out loud because people think that Beyond Good and Evil has marketable gameplay and isn't for a bunch of fringe nerds.

Give me more Assassin's Creed. I haven't played that 15 times yet.

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:

Adam Bowen posted:

The Pig guy, girl and a camera will be $34.99 in Project Spark and require 700 energy points a day to play. Pony up, dig in and get your sequel on.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Your Friend posted:

Then get left behind.

Get out of my face, dog. I will strive towards a beautiful future where all games are good.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Regy Rusty posted:

It was pretty good. I think? I have vague memories of it being pretty good.

Yeah it was good but not good enough for a bunch of man babies to cry over it every time it's not announced (which is always. It will never be announced.)

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Can't wait for BG&E2 to happen in like 5 years and play functionally identical to Assassin's Creed but Jade and Pey'j will be in it so it's okay.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

PantsBandit posted:

Yeah it was good but not good enough for a bunch of man babies to cry over it every time it's not announced (which is always. It will never be announced.)

Yes I agree.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
The gently caress is this disney poo poo

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
For real tho, I gave up hope on that game a good while ago, just like all video games.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
I'm willing to bet that a significant portion of BG&E2 crybabies are also bronies

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I'm...actually pretty excited for The Crew. I like driving games, I like open world games, it's coming out this year...if it gets decent reviews I'm probably gonna buy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

The Flying Milton posted:

Laughing out loud because people think that Beyond Good and Evil has marketable gameplay and isn't for a bunch of fringe nerds.

On a day when Phantom Dust got a remake, who the gently caress knows

• Locked thread