Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
sniping with same image

boo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
when i was a kid i was in a border's looking at books. i came across "Who Killed Kurt Cobain?," a book that just basically mudraked and speculated about cobains suicide. as i picked it up and looked at it, an old man who was walking nearby stopped, looked right at me and said solemnly, "nobody killed kurt cobain but kurt cobain." i was too confused to say anything, but now i find myself thinking about that moment. what could he have possibly cared, being an older man (50s-60s) almost 10-11 years after cobains suicide? why did it matter so much to him that any questioning of the death of kurt cobain go silent? i don't know, and i doubt i'll ever know

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Randarkman posted:

i've been opening and closing doors with my feet, and picking stuff up with my feet, for years, for like my entire life.
what does this mean for me? (i'm white)

your dad was cucked

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Sabel posted:

sniping with same image

boo

i like seeing really hi-res portrait shots b/c you get to see how crazy cool looking eyes are

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Corn Thongs posted:

Did you know. That there are racists in every single part of the world, possibly the universe. That's not the point of the video anyway, it's just reversing the ridiculous questions and comments Asians get in a silly way.

Except the implication is that it's abnormal when Asians say these things to whites when it really isn't. The humor and lesson comes from it being unexpected and new. The problem is it isn't, it's pretty normal (albeit lovely).

Plus, I'm guessing this is supposed to be set in America, right? Well, if that's the case, if an Asian guy asked a whitey where he was really from, he'd go on and on about his family history and probably say he's a tenth Native American or something because that's the whitest thing a person can do in America.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

killyoureparents posted:

when i was a kid i was in a border's looking at books. i came across "Who Killed Kurt Cobain?," a book that just basically mudraked and speculated about cobains suicide. as i picked it up and looked at it, an old man who was walking nearby stopped, looked right at me and said solemnly, "nobody killed kurt cobain but kurt cobain." i was too confused to say anything, but now i find myself thinking about that moment. what could he have possibly cared, being an older man (50s-60s) almost 10-11 years after cobains suicide? why did it matter so much to him that any questioning of the death of kurt cobain go silent? i don't know, and i doubt i'll ever know

the old man clearly killed kurt and you were a meddling kid getting too close to the truth

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
She has nice skin or her makeup is flawless or both. Honestly pretty impressed. Maybe they photoshopped too. There's like no way in hell you can take a full frontal flash in your face portrait like that and have it come out flattering.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
asians would be pretty bad at making fun of white people anyway what with the whole not being able to pronounce L's thing

o herro im makie fun of white peopre

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Morkyz posted:

your dad was cucked

by which race? what tune shall i set to my murder-suicide manifesto? where is the homeland over which my ashes must be scattered?

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

nutranurse posted:

the old man clearly killed kurt and you were a meddling kid getting too close to the truth

this is the only explanation that makes sense to me

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

asians would be pretty bad at making fun of white people anyway what with the whole not being able to pronounce L's thing

o herro im makie fun of white peopre
this post makes me almost as upset as the time I took a blood test and got a B

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Randarkman posted:

by which race? what tune shall i set to my murder-suicide manifesto? where is the homeland over which my ashes must be scattered?

antartica so you can die like you lived alone with nobody inside you

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

this post makes me almost as upset as the time I took a blood test and got a B

same but i got an hiv positive

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

wow yeah that's pretty upsetting

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Frostwerks posted:

at least you got something to look forward to

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

u should check out the STD-only dating site b/c a lot of the people on there are really hot

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Kill whitey.

Dusty Baker 2 fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jun 10, 2014

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Morkyz posted:

this but uniron

oh wait lol it was already unironic

disclaimer i have the biggest hardon for rick yune

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

old dog child posted:

at least you got something to look forward to

need to be think poz-itive

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
stop spelling it "phillipino" it's "filipino"

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
it's pinoy you loving bigot. i learned this in a lily thai video

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

it's pinoy you loving bigot. i learned this in a lily thai video
a what

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

so if black people being racist to whites is called reverse racism is asians being racist to whites like slanted racism

Shade2142
Oct 10, 2012

Rollin'
Herro fat boy. Come to eat all my fish again?

:raffo:

permabanned
Aug 12, 2008

優しい野菜
Go to China or Japan and you will be asked all of those questions.

permabanned
Aug 12, 2008

優しい野菜

Pinoy, a Filipino .

Edit: This video is loving hilarious.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
no poo poo, i learned that in a lily thai video. and all my Filipino coworkers are deeply impressed it is loving hilarious.

permabanned
Aug 12, 2008

優しい野菜

Frostwerks posted:

no poo poo, i learned that in a lily thai video. and all my Filipino coworkers are deeply impressed it is loving hilarious.

Now you have to learn Tagalog to impress them even more.

Sabel posted:

She has nice skin or her makeup is flawless or both. Honestly pretty impressed. Maybe they photoshopped too. There's like no way in hell you can take a full frontal flash in your face portrait like that and have it come out flattering.

She's attractive and all, but artsy people are impossible to date and impossible to live with.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

permabanned posted:

She's attractive and all, but artsy people are impossible to date and impossible to live with.

I don't think you have to worry about Kyary wanting to date you.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

permabanned posted:

dude, even knowing that tagalog is even a language is enough to earn points.

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

Sabel posted:

sniping with same image

boo

bushy brows would not bang

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I'm mixed & western as gently caress so I just get to deal with racism & fetishism on a regular basis without actually identifying as azn. it's super cool.

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I'm mixed & western as gently caress so I just get to deal with racism & fetishism on a regular basis without actually identifying as azn. it's super cool.

you're still just an asian

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

In any event: I suggest you guys cozy up to your nearest Filipino and ask them:

Are you a Mexican of the south pacific?

Yeah, my brother's girlfriend is Filipino and he calls her this all the time. She laughs but it's always kind of uncomfortable.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

permabanned posted:

Go to China or Japan and you will be asked all of those questions.

Ayup.

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

rezatahs posted:

fyi these guys are like 5'1" 120lbs

they'd probably still kick ur fat rear end tho lol

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

BlueChocolate posted:

you're still just an asian

ya, that's what I said. gross white nerds still come up to me to tell me about their fav anime in the hope I'll be their meek lil waifu, it's pathetic.

e: I once got the "wow, you have no accent!" thing too. I was born here and this is my first language, why the gently caress would I have an accent, you idiot.

InvisibleMonkey fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jun 10, 2014

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

That camera is a race traitor.

• Locked thread