Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'd probably go with Dr. Tremendous myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

See Taste. This is why I need you here. They've already come up with a better name than mine.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

"There is a difference between fear and caution."
We can be Dorne Fried Chicken.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Looks like I'm stuck here at the steps of knowledge. Taste where you at? We need a good team name and I'm stuck on "Taste of Hurt" and that's super dumb.

Taste the Hurt

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

:munch: dammit I think zzyzx is going to break my record for most total hidden temple gamedays :munch:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

Taste the Hurt

:henget:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:greenangel:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Your Personal Courier perhaps?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PigPop, or Pigpoponax.

PigPox?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I am confirming.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:greencube:

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Power of Pecota posted:

:munch: dammit I think zzyzx is going to break my record for most total hidden temple gamedays :munch:

drat skippy.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Everyone should have gotta PMs at this time besides Chili whose inbox is as bloated as a day old corpse. Seriously, dude. Stop rubbing it in our faces how popular you are and clear that poo poo out.

I'll wait for a few more folks to confirm before officially starting.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Confirmed!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming. Pig get in here and help me beat everyone

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

PigPop, or Pigpoponax.

PigPox?

Piggy Pop

I am here, I have come to save you all from the dastardly temple guards and delve into the depths of adventure!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am here and waiting for my partner to get to the moat so we can cross on some tires or something.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dr. Hurt posted:

I am here and waiting for my partner to get to the moat so we can cross on some tires or something.

Right, the depths of adventure, aka waking through tires ,climbing ladders,
Finding oversized obviously fake props etc.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Look I've been here for six hours already and they have pumped me full of pizza and I feel like I'm gonna crash at any time here. So let's go over this moat or I am going to EXPLODE.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Quick thread what is your favorite room in the Temple Run? There are several correct answers.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Quick thread what is your favorite room in the Temple Run? There are several correct answers.

the woods imo but I don't remember all of them

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I've never watched legends of the hidden temple and I think that makes me a bad person

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I was lying there is a correct answer, it was the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. The forest is good too tho.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I made a good choice in partners

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Crazyeyes posted:

Everyone should have gotta PMs at this time besides Chili whose inbox is as bloated as a day old corpse. Seriously, dude. Stop rubbing it in our faces how popular you are and clear that poo poo out.

I'll wait for a few more folks to confirm before officially starting.

Done

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

All PMs are out. I am going to assume all players chattering are confirmed and that is good enough for me!

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Your group, after long hours of toil forcing their way through the dense jungle foliage are quickly losing spirit.You have not even laid eyes on the temple yet, but hours marked by blood sucking insects, maddened wildlife, thirst, and apprehension at what is surely to follow, have left you all physically and mentally exhausted.

At long last one among you stops abruptly. "Do you hear that?" he shouts pointing to the east, "There's something over there!"

As you strain your ears to listen, you can make out the faint sounds of rushing water. Excitement rushes through the group as you break through the treeline and come upon a wide river flowing. On the far bank, the jungle quickly falls away before the steep cliff faces and deep canyons in the distance. There is little doubt where your journey must continue towards. That leaves only the question of how to cross the treacherous waters before you…

D1 Begins! Votes will begin counting after a duel is declared!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
So Courier just scum claimed to me in our doc?

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Confirming that the green monkeys are in it to win it!

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

Did you have the scum doc open by mistake?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:henget:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote apostate

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Don't buy it. If this actually happened you'd have dueled someone else immediately to make him a candidate. You're trying to rally support for the idea without risking your neck first.

##duel Red Jaguars
##vote YPM

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pig you idiot, you're making us look bad.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote kfc Every temple game before this I've been scum, and we always try to challenge right out of the gate because it minimizes risk. Makes you look towny for firing from the hip, and keeps you from having to be in a duel for a few days

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Confirming that I'm god drat town again. God damnit.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Yeah, I'll vote KFC

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

The Green Monkeys have challenged the Red Jaguars!
Eligible lynches today are: Ardulac, KFC, Apostate and YPM!

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

I have a feeling that you have annoyed Mr. Philip J Fry yet again with a role pm.

I am Philip J. Fry, ya dick.

:fry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Opopanax posted:

##vote kfc Every temple game before this I've been scum, and we always try to challenge right out of the gate because it minimizes risk. Makes you look towny for firing from the hip, and keeps you from having to be in a duel for a few days

I know gently caress all about temple games, but I see where you're coming from. Lemme ask you, oh temple vet, how would you react to your mason buddy "scumclaiming"?

• Locked thread