Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

curse you goons, curse you!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Alan Smithee posted:

contribution:

how familiar are you with the gear wars exactly? Oh boy I envy you

You kind of got buried beneath the :regd08: about ethanol but I want you to know that I appreciate this.

garbage day
Jun 13, 2008

im lollin at you're trollin
Congratulations to BloodWulfe for winning the second week's top prize with a holdover submission from week one!

Very solid thread overall, forums upgrades for placing finishers went to these GIF-makers:
Cyrophage
Whalley
Ulu
RaIp/Machai
Alan Smithee

And to:
curiousCat (Kickstarter)
Chernabog (Star fox)
Yasser Arafatwa (making the most of the ethanol-is-unfamiliar-with-aHa derail)

Thanks, all!

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Thanks a bunch for the plat upgrade! Really entertaining thread, loved all the gifs.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Oh, that's where the report button came from, sweet. Good thread A+.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Haha, dip. I'm going to make good life decisions with this avatar

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Good times. I was actually gonna do a followup where Gearhead plays Guitar Hero but I guess that wasn't even necessary to place.

curiousCat posted:

Oh, that's where the report button came from, sweet. Good thread A+.

Wait what?

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

ethanol posted:

edit: stop quoting this post to prove your surpreme pop culture intellect, dicktards

don't be such a sour little turd

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

For people not born in the 70s and granted grandfather status, when you get platinum you are finally allowed to report posts, hence the appearance of the report button

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

AxeManiac posted:

For people not born in the 70s and granted grandfather status, when you get platinum you are finally allowed to report posts, hence the appearance of the report button

Okay I've seen the report button before but I didn't know that was a platinum thing GET OFF MY BALLS GRAMPA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Alan Smithee posted:

Okay I've seen the report button before but I didn't know that was a platinum thing GET OFF MY BALLS GRAMPA

I reported this post.

• Locked thread