Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Broccoli Cat
Mar 8, 2013

"so, am I right in understanding that you're a bigot or aficionado of racist humor?

STAR CITIZEN is for WHITES ONLY!

:lesnick:

DasKuend posted:

Hello dear people,

I'm new and can't search. In the last 3 pages I didn't read anything about joining Goonrathi. I would like to inquire if it is possible joining the organisation even if one already is a member of say one of the bigger organisations, especially in the case of prohibited multiorg membership in this bigger organisation (hypothetically speaking).

I hereby promote you to Goonrathi Captain, because of your great attitude and British spelling of organization.

Consider yourself a member of this fantastic group of space-pals.

HUZZAH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

I'm living in a nightmare.
O Captain! My Captain!

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
That Xi'an scout looks really cool, and I agree with whoever said it looks like the ship in Oblivion. If anybody is really jonesing for some hot spaceship on spaceship action, you can do like I did and get your Star Conflict on. They added some PVE content, if you don't wanna do the PVP thing. The PVP stuff is pretty fun and not serious, so it might be worth checking out anyway. It's really fun and the ships are super cool, there is a cash shop but you don't need to spend a dime since you get three elite ships to start with. I just did a 3 mission series ending with a boss fight, and my main tactic was to hit my shield booster and ram into the boss over and over. It worked pretty well!
If you want to see our own Mr Manley talk about it, click the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikaKUwaEPs0

Dreadwroth fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jun 20, 2014

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

BULBASAUR posted:

You guys catch the latest Lesnik show?

Looks like the various citizen cards have been delayed, unfortunately, but the mistake has been fixed. :lesnick: appeared pretty sincere, but who knows. Anyway right before the end he added that CIG is now giving away collectable posting medals to any star citizen account with >3000 posts within 3 months of registration. Apparently the “3 K Challenge” only includes posts in their support forums and assigns silver “valor” badges to those accounts. The medals can turn gold at over 9000 posts in 6 months and, typical of money hungry Christ Roberts, you can pay to get a physical copy. Personally, I’m concerned what implications this might have on the burgeoning grey-market for accounts, which has been a huge problem due to the propensity for scamming.

Here’s what the special silver 3 K posting valor medal looks like:

Congrats! Good job!

Gold? I was hoping they went for different variants like a milspec upgrade kit, that one is obviously a commercial version.

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

DasKuend posted:

Hello dear people,

I'm new and can't search. In the last 3 pages I didn't read anything about joining Goonrathi. I would like to inquire if it is possible joining the organisation even if one already is a member of say one of the bigger organisations, especially in the case of prohibited multiorg membership in this bigger organisation (hypothetically speaking).
Like Rastor said, you need to post more - at least post your introductory thread in GBS, for instance.

brakanjan
May 26, 2014
Beer4TheBeerGod was that your LTI beer that the customer service team thanked goonrathi for?

Around the Verse Episode 2 @ 7:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieHBBOoZy-w

DasKuend
Jun 19, 2014

Supreme Rear Admiral of Star Citizen
Thank you for the response I reread the first page a second time. I apologize for failing at the utmost basic reading and comprehension skills. I still coulnd't find information about the Goonrathi TS after clicking every link and reading everything.

So as not to get in conflict with anyone or -thing I will put all my questions together and stop bothering everyone:

-is there a TS im eligible to use
-to be sure I am not trying to undertake impossibilities: I am not allowed to join other Orgs, has Goonrathi mechanisms in place for such cases
-what is considered an "active posting record" (normally I read for years never raise my voice because I think)
-I am looking for information/people who deal with remapping for mouse and keyboard (i wrote an ahk script to counteract mouse reseting and dabbled in mapping xbox-stick controls to the mouse which didn't get me a satisfying result), I did not find help in the official forums (keywords: VirtualJoyStick; PPJoy; XML)

I am sorry for beeing such a bother, all the best to you.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

DasKuend posted:

Thank you for the response I reread the first page a second time. I apologize for failing at the utmost basic reading and comprehension skills. I still coulnd't find information about the Goonrathi TS after clicking every link and reading everything.

So as not to get in conflict with anyone or -thing I will put all my questions together and stop bothering everyone:

-to be sure I am not trying to undertake impossibilities: I am not allowed to join other Orgs, has Goonrathi mechanisms in place for such cases
-what is considered an "active posting record" (normally I read for years never raise my voice because I think)
-I am looking for information/people who deal with remapping for mouse and keyboard (i wrote an ahk script to counteract mouse reseting and dabbled in mapping xbox-stick controls to the mouse which didn't get me a satisfying result), I did not find help in the official forums (keywords: VirtualJoyStick; PPJoy; XML)

I dunno. This guy seems legit. Welcome to the SA forums. Please avoid fyad for your own benefit.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
This post has more information on what is considered an "active posting record"

e: We are all Concerned about your posting feasibility rating, don't let us down

BULBASAUR fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jun 20, 2014

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

(he's got a good thing going)
Today I noticed that one of my roommates got a really classy Star Citizen pen at GDC, and my first thought was "how much could I flip this for." I don't think that even makes sense, it's just a reflex now.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

BULBASAUR posted:

Looks like the various citizen cards have been delayed, unfortunately, but the mistake has been fixed. :lesnick: appeared pretty sincere, but who knows. Anyway right before the end he added that CIG is now giving away collectable posting medals to any star citizen account with >3000 posts within 3 months of registration. Apparently the “3 K Challenge” only includes posts in their support forums and assigns silver “valor” badges to those accounts. The medals can turn gold at over 9000 posts in 6 months and, typical of money hungry Christ Roberts, you can pay to get a physical copy. Personally, I’m concerned what implications this might have on the burgeoning grey-market for accounts, which has been a huge problem due to the propensity for scamming.

Congrats! Good job!

All I saw was KKK citizen

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

DasKuend posted:

Dude you're literally making my nose bleed here, come on.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

Dude you're literally making my nose bleed here, come on.

Shut up arus. He's probably got his nicest posting fedora on.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Posting Fedora? I sincerely post with my pants off. All real star citizens do that.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

BULBASAUR posted:

I sincerely post with my pants off, anybody else?

I have a hot dog wiener in my mouth and each hand and am making spaceship noises irl right now

fookolt
Mar 13, 2012

Where there is power
There is resistance

CLAM DOWN posted:

I have a hot dog wiener in my mouth and each hand and am making spaceship noises irl right now

If I can't see this mental image lovingly rendered in Oculus Rift, I am throwing a tantrum.

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013

Dart posted:

Finally Star Citizen is getting the anime spaceships it deserves.

Uhm, so you can't see what's directly in front of your ship? That will produce some hilarity...

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

CLAM DOWN posted:

Pew Pew noise pack $15

Also I am sincerely mad

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

BULBASAUR posted:

Pew Pew noise pack $15

Also I am sincerely mad

I think your newest avatar is one for the books.

Night Shade
Jan 13, 2013

Old School

BULBASAUR posted:

I WILL NOT STOP MY SPERG SHITPOSTING CAMPAIGN UNTIL EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT AND PLAYS STAR CITIZEN THE WAY I DEEM FIT
ANY AND ALL WHO OPPOSE ME SHALL RECEIVE RED TEXT AVATARS TO EXPOSE THEIR SHAME

:allears:

e: chibi hitler :swoon:

Night Shade fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jun 20, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

brakanjan posted:

Beer4TheBeerGod was that your LTI beer that the customer service team thanked goonrathi for?

Around the Verse Episode 2 @ 7:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieHBBOoZy-w

Yes.

3 did the logo, which is badass:

mashed
Jul 27, 2004

Your new avatar has captured your true essence bulbasaur. I am going to miss your old one though :unsmith:

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

BULBASAUR posted:

Pew Pew noise pack $15

Also I am sincerely mad

Cheer up, because you got another fantastic avatar. Does this mean your old one is up for grabs?

Cpt Underpants
Nov 19, 2008

Simply Irresistible
Grimey Drawer

Doink9731 posted:

O Captain! My Captain!

Hello, yes?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
What about all the good things Sailor Hitler did?

mashed
Jul 27, 2004

This is the most :unsmith: day of my live. :sissies:

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Whoa, slow down there, KKK citizen.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

mashed_penguin posted:

Now you and chronojam kiths.

Octopode
Sep 2, 2009

No. I work here. I manage operations for this and integration for this, while making sure that their stuff keeps working in here.

mashed_penguin posted:

And here I thought I was Widestancer's favorite posting pal. But then he goes and just gives red text to anyone! Well we're through, I say!

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Please stay on topic. Let's talk about arena commander please. I want to min/max my ship for if multiplayer hits me.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Sorry jaegerx. Sincerely, these recent events bring up an important question for all concerned star citizens: will there be gay marriage?

brakanjan
May 26, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Yes.

3 did the logo, which is badass:

Nice. You got any way of sending a case to London?

brakanjan
May 26, 2014

BULBASAUR posted:

Sorry jaegerx. Sincerely, these recent events bring up an important question for all concerned star citizens: will there be gay marriage?

I think it is disturbing I find sailor hitler sexy. I am going to go lie down for a bit.

Quickpull
Mar 1, 2003

We're all mad here.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I love the swastika on the bow. You know, just in case someone thought it was Sailor Chaplin.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

BULBASAUR posted:

It was done in gw2. It can be done in star citizen.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cVDyZE7HPcM

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'

BULBASAUR posted:

Congrats! Good job!

They actually made a medal that says "KKK" on it?

Wow. :ohdear:

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013

macnbc posted:

They get rid of female groups and you're surprised they let KKK through? :psyduck:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

brakanjan posted:

Nice. You got any way of sending a case to London?

I was thinking about that, but shipping it international would have been a major expense.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

macnbc posted:

It took me until this post to begin suspecting that it wasn't a photoshop.

They really did this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mashed
Jul 27, 2004

I just realized it took me ten years on SA to get someone to buy me an avatar. Star Citizen you bring out the best in all of us. :hfive:

• Locked thread