Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
question
Hairy
Shaved
View Results

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Literally The Worst posted:

yeah but she trims that poo poo and doesn't let it turn into like a wet rat

bitch is professional swhat im sayin dig?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

this thread rules

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

nomadologique posted:

i had this classics prof who would look steadfastly over your head i thought it was a public speaking defense mechanism in lectures or something until i went to his office hours and he stared two inches over my head the entire conversation

but i'm not sure he coulda had hosed up eyes and just looked out beneath his pupils what the poo poo the universe is a wacky place

exactly

don't be so quick to judge is the lesson

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Waxed should be an option. Shaved loving sucks.

Hairy
Trimmed
Waxed

Clearly OP is a virgin.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it's still hard for "normal people" like me (blonde hair blue eyes) to talk to "you people" (black hat googly black eyes) but i'll try to have empathy or whatever is the equivalent for lower life forms

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

what about double vagina is that an option? can i get ac on that? one of those backup dash cams?

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

cornrows

that's all im saying

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

in that case shaved is even harder to maintain than waxed, bitch. Here, let me spend an hour massaging jojoba oil into my snatch every two days so I don't end up with razor burn where my pubes should be.

e: that "waxed" or "trimmed" are not options just proves that all pussy for the OP is theoretical pussy

what kind of weird, ultra-sensitive, clownhole do you have?

Billy Everyteen
May 6, 2009

I, too, like my cats like my pussy. Bald.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Where's the loving 'trimmed' option you loving fucker idiot.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

lol

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
i think everyone pretty much agrees it shouldnt look like a hair daiper down there, at this point

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Billy Everyteen posted:

I, too, like my cats like my pussy. Bald.

The Sphinx cat is actually higher maintenance than a long hair or shorthair pussy

apparently having no fur can potentially cause a wide range of health problems

:wth:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Literally The Worst posted:

yeah but she trims that poo poo and doesn't let it turn into like a wet rat

Gone Home has never established the leads habits regarding "trimming the bush" as most put it, which could have been a great line of questioning the standards of sexuality set by men.

It is truly mind boggling that Gone Home could be this bad at pretending to be progressive.

Billy Everyteen
May 6, 2009

etalian posted:

The Sphinx cat is actually higher maintenance than a long hair or shorthair pussy

apparently having no fur can potentially cause a wide range of health problems

:wth:

Thats unfortunate. I've never owned a bald cat and probably never will. Are the health problems directly because of genetics or because the cat can't properly shield itself from the environment?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

99 problems but that stankass shebear pussy aint one

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Billy Everyteen posted:

Thats unfortunate. I've never owned a bald cat and probably never will. Are the health problems directly because of genetics or because the cat can't properly shield itself from the environment?

The latter, basically no fur means the sphynx cat has lots of other health problems such as producing excessive skin/ear oil, problems with cold temperature and also easily sunburn.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ArfJason posted:

Gone Home has never established the leads habits regarding "trimming the bush" as most put it, which could have been a great line of questioning the standards of sexuality set by men.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

do you think that if a woman with short wiry pubes scissored a woman with soft downy public hair, that there would be a discernible velcro effect?
Unfortunately no.

rcman50166 posted:

what kind of weird, ultra-sensitive, clownhole do you have?
For the official record, the skin covering my pussy is only slightly more sensitive and diaphanous as the rest of my skin & I'm allergic to most synthetic fragrance. I spend as much on fancy toiletries for my dainty princess skin as some of you nerds spend on pre-alpha spaceships. Back when I had to wax my snatch on the regular it was a huge goddamn production that was really painful & I don't miss. I don't care what anyone else does but I'm solidly on the side of trimming > scorched earth policy. My point was that not everyone's genitals can take as much abuse as yours can.

I've never heard pussy called a clownhole before but I've seen your picture before so I understand that you have to take what you can get.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I've never heard pussy called a clownhole before but I've seen your picture before so I understand that you have to take what you can get.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Unfortunately no.

For the official record, the skin covering my pussy is only slightly more sensitive and diaphanous as the rest of my skin & I'm allergic to most synthetic fragrance. I spend as much on fancy toiletries for my dainty princess skin as some of you nerds spend on pre-alpha spaceships. Back when I had to wax my snatch on the regular it was a huge goddamn production that was really painful & I don't miss. I don't care what anyone else does but I'm solidly on the side of trimming > scorched earth policy. My point was that not everyone's genitals can take as much abuse as yours can.

too late your junk is already scorched beyond repair ms kalahari

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

it's cool to post in earnest about your vagina and/or pubic hair preferences in a joke thread where a man said it's kinky when their is no pubic hair because it is evokative of little girls

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

btw clownhole is my new favourite name for pussy.

insaneway
Feb 10, 2014

I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.
-Jurgen Klinsmann-
tried a bush once
realized i wasn't sexually attracted to sasquatch

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You guys I wasn't trying to burn him, I was trying to sympathize with his situation.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
bitch you best sit your clownhole down on my pogo stick

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS 1.4 > Clownhole: Hairy or Shaved?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I'm gonna pump your clownhole and spurt my gigglefizz all over your sillywig

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

it's clown's pocket retards

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Trixie Hardcore posted:

:master:

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

my frontbutt is immaculate

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

it's clown's pocket retards

daz fukkin stupid 'tho

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
you kids stop thtat small text posting :argh:

ahahahaha

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Widestancer posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS 1.4 > Clownhole: Honking or Squeaking?

ftfy

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Starting to want to gently caress Trixie Hardcore. Kinda reminds me of a dirty smurfette.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Motherfucker posted:

daz fukkin stupid 'tho

are you saying gta san andreas is a stupid game?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

are you saying gta san andreas is a stupid game?

ye, wanna fite me?

i'll punch you so hard in the clownhole you wont honk right for a month

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i'd totes pay to watch that in a circus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

widestancer has a pussy like a clown's pocket

or

widestancer has a pussy like a clown's hole

you decide

• Locked thread