Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
It's probably exhausted from the heat. Shoot a big load of cum for it to sip and regain its energy. The sugars and protein from the cum will revitalize it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
Depending on what species it is, it might eat seeds or worms or meat. You do not know how to care for a baby bird. Look up "licensed wildlife rehabber" for your area on Google and get Chirpy to some help before it dies, which it will.

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
why haven't you posted pics yet you twitter shitter

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
You have to eat the food and then spit it into the birds mouth OP.

That's bird 101 ya dingus.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

bonestructure posted:

Depending on what species it is, it might eat seeds or worms or meat.

Whole Foods did not have any worms which I thought was weird so I bought some some snails, I think they are similar. It's not eating them, maybe because they were canned? Do birds not like canned snails?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Whole Foods did not have any worms which I thought was weird so I bought some some snails, I think they are similar. It's not eating them, maybe because they were canned? Do birds not like canned snails?

Too much. Ease back on the throttle a bit.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
make gay sex to it

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

redshirt posted:

Too much. Ease back on the throttle a bit.

Dunno, it didn't seem to want pesto so it's probably a meat eater, seems logical to feed it snails or frog legs.

Three Olives see if it prefers frog legs?
Also a mirror, birds love mirrors.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

eat its rear end

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Three Olives posted:

Update: The bird has officially been depooped. Ran it's butt under water for a minute and lightly swatted at it's poophole with a paintbrush.

This is sexual assault

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Dinosaurs are evil and deserve nothing but death (deth)

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
If this was real there'd be pictures of an out of focus bird with in focus fabulous condo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When the bird kills you, stay logged in to SA and it can put your account to better use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

If this was real there'd be pictures of an out of focus bird with in focus fabulous condo

God's honest truth right here

• Locked thread