Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Brazil is not a race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
"de nile" is not just the status of wanderlei silva's license in nevada !!

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I think Anderson always understood what chael was doing but you really can't hold him getting pissed off against him considering some of the things chael said.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

outy posted:

Arguments over semantics are dull. Racism can be demonstrated by belief, policy, action or practice. If Chael was being ironic, you might have a case, but he wasn't and you don't.

Shut up fag

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I understand Chael's intent, unlike you, and Anderson Silva.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I saw an Expendables 3 trailer today. I think Sly plays Rondas father or something, idk. I'm sure Randy tried to get the role of daddy until he actually did a read of the script

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Fozzy The Bear posted:

You guys need to take it to D&D, because you don't know what you are talking about. And this is me saying that... so you REALLY don't know wtf you are saying.

Thrawn
Sep 10, 2004

Well well well, what is this??? a discussion of racism in the context of my favorite MMA fighters?!?

*wootles softly*

gimpsuitjones
Mar 27, 2007

What are you lookin at...
How can I watch BJ Penn lose a depressing decision to a hyperactive bore this weekend. In Australia.

?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

gimpsuitjones posted:

How can I watch BJ Penn lose a depressing decision to a hyperactive bore this weekend. In Australia.

?

be available at 11am on a monday i guess and tune into fueltv (maybe?)

gimpsuitjones
Mar 27, 2007

What are you lookin at...

Marching Powder posted:

be available at 11am on a monday i guess and tune into fueltv (maybe?)

Oh is it on Monday?

Good thing I've got 7 days off work, woo FIFO

I'm going to go watch 175 at the eagle st pig on Sunday if anyone wants to watch shirtless dudes grinding on each other with a stranger from the net

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Featherweight Champion Jose "Scarface" Aldo

:lol:

Excellent pics in the OP.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lloyd Boner posted:

Brazil is not a race

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy
brazil is only not a race because it hurt itself during training

you'd loving not believe how much of a race we are at 100%

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
is cain ever fighting again

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

John Romero posted:

This fall in Mexico City against Werdum.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

gimpsuitjones posted:

Oh is it on Monday?

Good thing I've got 7 days off work, woo FIFO

I'm going to go watch 175 at the eagle st pig on Sunday if anyone wants to watch shirtless dudes grinding on each other with a stranger from the net

I got Monday off, plan is for me and some friends to get drunk as poo poo on sunday during the card, sleep early then get up to watch the world cup and the card later.

John Romero posted:

Shoulders take forever to rehab and because wrestling, grappling, boxing and kick boxing all put some form of stress on the shoulders he quite literally can't do anything until he gets the OK. He fully expected to be out a year, which is why he's not back till november.

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please

Dangersim posted:

I think Anderson always understood what chael was doing but you really can't hold him getting pissed off against him considering some of the things chael said.

Anderson was probably mad leading up to the fights then made the most money of his career.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Nibbles141 posted:

Anderson was probably mad leading up to the fights then made the most money of his career.

Yeah I'm sure he understood what was happening but when someone is talking that much poo poo about you publicly it's gotta start to make you a bit mad, he is a human being.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Dangersim posted:

Does this apply to Wanderlei too?

mewse
May 2, 2006

turntabler posted:

Chael will prob wait 6 months, write a tell all book, declare himself a reformed Christian and become a senator.

Chael's political career is dead because he's a convicted felon

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I'm shocked that an AKA fighter is taking a selfie with George W. Bush.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

1st AD posted:

I'm shocked that an AKA fighter is taking a selfie with George W. Bush.

I'm shocked an AKA fighter is healthy enough to stand.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I'm shocked that Pat Lundvall is a woman.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Seriously, is that Luke Rockhold?

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Sure it is. Read more.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

UFC Embedded Episode 1 is up

http://youtu.be/_44lOzgNMm8

Oh Ronda.
Swoon.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

outy posted:

Sure it is. Read more.

As a representative of the American race please shut up and drop this.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Seltzer posted:

As a representative of the American race please shut up and drop this.

Well, since you asked so nicely, I promise I'll never mention anything not directly related to the UFC again.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Captain Log posted:

Seriously, is that Luke Rockhold?

Yep.Went to brazil and then flew again to vegas.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

outy posted:

UFC Embedded Episode 1 is up

http://youtu.be/_44lOzgNMm8

Oh Ronda.
Swoon.

The UFC is a Dolce advertising campaign.

Did anyone know who he was like 2 years ago except in passing?

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

If Chael was on HGH and T and EPO and HcG and whatever the gently caress else, what kind of poo poo must Vitor be on to look like this? He must have an IV full of poo poo just pumping it into him for hours a day.

My favourite chael moment was when he was talking about how he kept up his work in real estate. He was like "nobody actually trains full time. You cant train for 8 hours. Everyone else is lying. Im pretty sure". then he got tossed by maia

outy
Aug 27, 2004

SUPER NEAT TOY posted:

The UFC is a Dolce advertising campaign.

Did anyone know who he was like 2 years ago except in passing?

He had a piss-poor record as a fighter and got JT Moneyed on the first episode of season 7 of the Ultimate Fighter. But he did put on great fight with Mike Pierce once, a real back and forth battle.

http://youtu.be/yd8iWFgP05g

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Managers typically get 10%, not 20%

outy
Aug 27, 2004

david carmichael posted:

My favourite chael moment was when he was talking about how he kept up his work in real estate. He was like "nobody actually trains full time. You cant train for 8 hours. Everyone else is lying. Im pretty sure". then he got tossed by maia

I was at that one, and it remains one of my favourite cards. Every fight was brilliant and hilarious (except the main event which was just Diego and Joe Stevenson whiffing misses at each other for 15 minutes).
This was the event that gave us 10-1 underdog Paulo Thiago knocking Koscheck out, Nate Marquardt's "ballet of violence", Chael getting trip-tossed, JDS making Struve do the baby giraffe. And I got my tickets half-price.

An epic night.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i can't fault dolce for self promoting or making money but every time he opens his mouth he sounds like the most full of poo poo man alive, and i've been exposed to the sonnen/wand/vitor three way for weeks

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i can't fault dolce for self promoting or making money but every time he opens his mouth he sounds like the most full of poo poo man alive, and i've been exposed to the sonnen/wand/vitor three way for weeks

He's MMA's doctor Oz

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

outy posted:

Oh Ronda.
Swoon.

Alexis Davis' step-son plays "Careless Whisper" on a blue saxophone in it too, so it's a pretty rad episode of Embedded all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

His dieting stuff does have some merit, but it's not anything different than what a lot of other people are saying. The thing is, most people don't have the willpower to stick to something so strict by themselves. When they hire a guy like Dolce, he takes over their diet entirely. He manages everything going in the fighter, which makes it pretty easy to ensure they're eating well and eating things that will aid in a cut. I used to work with a pro-natural body builder whose diet and cutting regimen was almost exactly what Dolce's was, but he had the willpower and drive to manage it himself with his wife which I'm guessing a lot of fighters don't.

• Locked thread