Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Be sure to attend events focusing on Lolita. Lolita is a sub culture of Japanese fashion relating to a mixture of British Victorian fashion and Japanese fashion. Most women in this subculture are thin because Japanese companies don’t cater to landwhales. These clothes are also extremely expensive usually meaning that these women have a rich daddy or a male sponsor. This combine with the fact that most of these women are more likely to have a personality disorder other than autism. If a woman is in to this culture she must keep thin and must be in to looking good. A great requisition for a bang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Very carefully

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
By redpiller1985

Falcon2001
Oct 10, 2004

Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
Pillbug
my wife's coworker basically hangs out at anime cons and picks up chicks based on him being 30 and in decent shape and them being literally 18-19 years old (or maybe not since he's kind of a scummy person) and being emotionally vulnerable and kind of messed in the head.

I hope this helps I guess?

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Make sure to not bathe then drink lots of mountain dew with fireball.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Falcon2001 posted:

my wife's coworker basically hangs out at anime cons and picks up chicks based on him being 30 and in decent shape and them being literally 18-19 years old (or maybe not since he's kind of a scummy person) and being emotionally vulnerable and kind of messed in the head.

sweet game bro

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

Falcon2001 posted:

no he doesnt

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
if ur a dude cosplay as someone who is fuckable. otherwise you will be sipping jack and coke in a corner dressed as a gay rear end mario brother while all the ladies are twerking on goku

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
1. show up
2. not be a fat neckbeard
3. get laid

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Make sure to not bathe then drink lots of mountain dew with fireball.

yeah i don't think someone could come up with a more gross thing in this thread than fireball mixed with mountain dew

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

How To Get Lad At An Anime Convention:
Step 1) don't

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mud Shark posted:

1. show up
2. not be a fat neckbeard
3. get laid

thats not going to work out

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.returnofkings.com/37273/a-guide-for-getting-laid-at-anime-conventions

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Smeego posted:

if ur a dude cosplay as someone who is fuckable. otherwise you will be sipping jack and coke in a corner dressed as a gay rear end mario brother while all the ladies are twerking on goku

i can confirm goku gets mad pussy but vegeta gets the kinkier poo poo, i like to say "hey ladies who wants to see my big bang attack?"

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

yeah i don't think someone could come up with a more gross thing in this thread than fireball mixed with mountain dew

I knew a guy who did this everyday. There is a large anime convention downtown here in the middle of summer, its always bizarre to see fat sweaty versions of spider man and goku walking around. Once I was in the hotel they were at and some kid was trying to force a girl, who looked already drunk, to drink a mojito.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Spanish Manlove posted:

is that the fireball that's the cinnamon booze? fine by itself but gently caress that with dew ew

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
as somebody who likes extremely insecure twinks and the obese spinsters who build their personality around fetishizing them, anime cons are Extremely My poo poo

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

great username thread combo

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Dressing as Tidus, the idiot so-cal surfer from Final Fantasy X, is a surefire way to drive girls wild. Dressing as Sephiroth on the other hand, that's just a fool's errand.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
How To Effortlessly Troll People IRL At Anime Conventions:

-Be a black woman

-Dress as literally anybody who isn't black

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SPACE HOMOS posted:

I knew a guy who did this everyday. There is a large anime convention downtown here in the middle of summer, its always bizarre to see fat sweaty versions of spider man and goku walking around. Once I was in the hotel they were at and some kid was trying to force a girl, who looked already drunk, to drink a mojito.

I'm dead serious when I say I want to take luigithirty to an anime con

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
hey im a photographer and that's a great costume mind if i take your picture haha whoops my camera slipped and I took a picture of your bare feet let me try that again haha i am just mr butterfingers today i took another foot picture welp im just gonna go now

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Holy poo poo, is that an elaborate joke?

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

If you’re enough of a degenerate to have sex with a landwhale from an anime convention, wrap it up. They are not the types to take care of their innards including the part you want access to. Vagisil and antibiotic’s aren’t a miracle cure for jumping in to the garbage dump of a vagina.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I'm the bondage enthusiast/adult baby/furry/uniform fetishist who isn't even pretending that their outfit is from an actual anime

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Grondoth posted:

idk but its obviously written by a dude who's never been laid at an anime convention

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Beau Billingslea is riding in an elevator and a couple dressed like Spike Spiegel and Edward hop on three floors from the lobby. He recoils inwardly as a flash of recognition passes between their eyes.

naem
May 29, 2011

I bet a serial killer could do well at conventions, surrounded by socially stunted basement dwellers who would only be missed when they don't show up for their shift at 7-11 in two weeks, don't ask me how I know

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

thats not going to work out

much like people who would go to anime conventions to get laid

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Hell, they'd probably get a medal

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Grondoth posted:

return of the king is a hardcore MRA site and is in no way a joke. Like, they literally don't let you post if you're a girl.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

DrManiac posted:

return of the king is a hardcore MRA site and is in no way a joke.

lol

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Holy poo poo.

*takes notes*

This is a gift OP. This whole website is just so loving hilarious.

naem posted:

I bet a serial killer could do well at conventions, surrounded by socially stunted basement dwellers who would only be missed when they don't show up for their shift at 7-11 in two weeks, don't ask me how I know

Oh god a lot of them are probably introverts too. They might not even have jobs.

E: if you leave their corpse in their apartment too people might not even notice the smell.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I flip through my program guide for the day's events as I wait in line for lunch at the maid cafe. The History of Lolis starts in an hour, but I'll have to skip the last 30 minutes to attend the ball-jointed doll (BJD) meetup. As a corn-fed American girl dressed like a waifish child from Victorian England leads me to my table of one I smirk at her disservice to the gothic-lolita (GothLoli) fashion movement, but say nothing.

After all, she might be one of the three women to show up to the Anime Speed Dating panel tonight.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

oops sorry, I meant an intentional joke. A website full of grown men who have a no girls allowed policy is funny in a different way.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I flip through my program guide for the day's events as I wait in line for lunch at the maid cafe. The History of Lolis starts in an hour, but I'll have to skip the last 30 minutes to attend the ball-jointed doll (BJD) meetup. As a corn-fed American girl dressed like a waifish child from Victorian England leads me to my table of one I smirk at her disservice to the gothic-lolita (GothLoli) fashion movement, but say nothing.

After all, she might be one of the three women to show up to the Anime Speed Dating panel tonight.

lol what? did you pull this off the website too?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Also I bet you can get laid as if you were a 10/10 supermodel if you're a girl at a anime or videogame con.

[e] Did that speedrun for charity event that ended in a gangbang of one of the player's wife happen at a con?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

all the creep alphas are actually out there, stalking, raping and having a great time overall. but not you MRAs, you are the nerdy betas of the creep world, constantly whining on online forums and hovering around your victim all night, waiting till they pass out by them self so that you don't have to get your hands dirty. even as creeps you are a bunch of losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

• Locked thread