Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
this is funny my roommate and I were talking the other day how about we'd go to a comic con or anime whatever just because there might be a few decent girls there who were total SLUTZ then I looked it up and it happened like 1 month ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Hahahahahaha. Ok the fact that this has to exist is hilarious.

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
Well poo poo I was eating 5 full meals, taking 2 showers, and getting 1 hour of sleep thanks for clearing this up for me.

naem
May 29, 2011

Why do they call talking to women game, personally I like women and enjoy talking to them and also sometimes they smell nice.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

question do they have like nightclub or dance things at these conventions because THATS what I want to see

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012

naem posted:

Why do they call talking to women game, personally I like women and enjoy talking to them and also sometimes they smell nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

1gnoirents posted:

this is funny my roommate and I were talking the other day how about we'd go to a comic con or anime whatever just because there might be a few decent girls there who were total SLUTZ then I looked it up and it happened like 1 month ago

neither your anecdote nor your post are funny, actually. hth

naem
May 29, 2011

I just feel like you're going to be more successful with women if you actually like women

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I think it'd be fun to just day drink and people watch instead of trying to deal with people who like anime enough to dress up as one

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

this reminds me that the computer science department at my university started offering an elective social skills course.

one of their selling points is 'learn how personal appearance can help you in life', which is probably a powerpoint presentation on how to shower and use deodorant properly

Aug 4, 2010

naem posted:

personally I like women and enjoy talking to them

Gay

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
also i want luigi thirty to designated drive my rear end to and from there because there's no way I can be out in public for longer than a half hour without a bac of .09

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
sometimes you see a 250lb landwhale in a darkstalkers felicity costume
and you get sprung

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

waitwhatno posted:

this reminds me that the computer science department at my university started offering an elective social skills course.

one of their selling points is 'learn how personal appearance can help you in life', which is probably a powerpoint presentation on how to shower and use deodorant properly

I'm glad someone is finally teaching programmers some soft skills.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

also i want luigi thirty to designated drive my rear end to and from there because there's no way I can be out in public for longer than a half hour without a bac of .09

How many bitcoins do you have to offer him before he will accept? You may have to coax him out with a sex doll.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

requisitioning bangs

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SPACE HOMOS posted:

How many bitcoins do you have to offer him before he will accept? You may have to coax him out with a sex doll.

my budget is 0.12 BTC so i don't know

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

DrManiac posted:

[e] Did that speedrun for charity event that ended in a gangbang of one of the player's wife happen at a con?

No

it happened at summer wives done quick I mean summer games done quick.

Some twitch tv charity event. lol

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Some guys on Indiegogo are prototyping busses full of showers to help the homeless, I'd like to see a version that can fit inside the Double Tree exhibit hall B for these pathetic wastes.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Now anime conventions give away bars of soap and deodorant at the door in a desperate bid at getting nerds to not have a stink that stays in the room longer than they do

The trash cans in the hotel lobby are usually full of bars of soap

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Al Borland posted:

No

it happened at summer wives done quick I mean summer games done quick.

Some twitch tv charity event. lol

stivitybobo posted:

Hey Sam,

So a lot of things have happened this week. I swear to you that I never had the intention of doing any of these things. I'm not going to speak for the other guys. I will just say that I, out of everyone, committed the most of what happened...I'm sure you know. I will be honest and admit that I like Tolki a lot. I always thought she was awesome, and seeing her at sgdq just solidified it more. I also was just high on sgdq hype, and was pretty drunk when the cheating first happened, but those aren't good excuses at all. The fact of the matter is that I gave into temptations. I am a good person with good values and have respect for people who deserve it, and in this particular instance I completely removed myself from that persona out of selfish desires. It doesn't matter how much I like her or was tempted to do anything. She is your wife, and out of respect for someone who was one of my best friends, I should obviously have not done what I did. Speaking of her being your wife, I just want to say that I strongly advise you to not take her for granted. She is something special, always remember that.

Let me just say that this was the worst thing I have done to someone in my life; the lowest I have ever been. I blatantly betrayed you for no good reason. After all of the talks we had, all of the advice we exchanged, and all the fun we've had together as friends, I went ahead and ruined everything.

I'm not expecting a response to this. I'm assuming you want nothing to do with me anymore, which is understandable. But I just wanted to apologize to you as best as I could. Just know that I still consider you my friend, even though you don't consider me yours.

I am so unbelievably sorry. This is going to stay with me for the rest of my life.

Good luck with everything in the future, and I hope things work out for you in life.

All the best,
Stiv

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

This would probably get it done.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

This would probably get it done.

The guy on the right looks so smug

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Now anime conventions give away bars of soap and deodorant at the door in a desperate bid at getting nerds to not have a stink that stays in the room longer than they do

they should have a decontamination shower at the entry. 3 guys in hazmat suit spraying everyone down with hoses& disinfectant

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3
If the OP's OP thinks there are no lolita slam whales he's hilariously wrong

1gnoirents posted:

question do they have like nightclub or dance things at these conventions because THATS what I want to see

No. No you don't.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I actually chaired a small local con once and we gave unironic semi-serious thought to look to deodorant/soap companies for sponsorship. I think we settled for having it in the con rules that you needed to be showered though.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hmm, if its really smelly that might be a dealbreaker

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

1gnoirents posted:

hmm, if its really smelly that might be a dealbreaker

just apply deodorant to your upper lip

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
thirsty rear end anime girls want my d

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

not edited and taken from their website. Lol if it can't survive a speedrun of a summer game I doubt it'll last mario party. She'll be in back partying with the cast.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

I've never understood the whole "Mario party kills friendships/relationships" thing.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lazerbeam posted:

I've never understood the whole "Mario party kills friendships/relationships" thing.

because it causes your wife to gently caress 18 dudes in an evening

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

because it causes your wife to gently caress 18 dudes in an evening

I can confirm this happens every time I play mario party with a girl.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Lazerbeam posted:

The link below posted:

I saw tolki the first night I was there and she was wasted, she asked me if I was xxxxxxx and I said yes, we exchanged numbers and she asked me if I wanted to play Mario Party. I went with her and like nine other dudes to the open room and we all shot the poo poo while slamming drinks.

I don't know where her boyfriend was he could have been sleeping or just hanging out in general but anyway. She sits on this one dudes lap and he throws his hands over her face during Bash 'N Cash...

:nws: http://pastebin.com/Q7JWJk0q :nws:
NWS just as a precaution.
Mario party leads to gangbangs

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I need more background on this. I've tried googling "sgdq 2014 stiv" "sqdq 2014 18 guys" and other things and can't find poo poo.

NM thanks guys above me.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lazerbeam posted:

Any game that involves lots of luck gets people angry at each other when they try to play it seriously. Mario Kart's the same way. Blue shell seconds before you finish the 3rd lap, and you go from first to last.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
I don't know where her boyfriend was he could have been sleeping or just hanging out in general but anyway. She sits on this one dudes lap and he throws his hands over her face during Bash 'N Cash (She was bowser) and we're all having a good laugh. She throws his hands down off of her eyes, and he cops a feel, she starts laughing her rear end off and goes, "You think that's gonna distract me?" or something like that. We all laugh and continue on, eventually she ended up on MY lap and I copped a feel too. She would bounce up and down (she must have thought this was grinding) and kissed me on the neck when we won Bobsled Run. We made out for like half a second before she bit my lip, crossed her eyes and blew in my nose.

Man the SGDQ crew was loud and obnoxious as all gently caress, at one point they all started humming the theme song to pokemon and it was just wild.

Anyway, a few other guys start shaking their dicks around, and someone calls out, "SWORD FIGHT" and completely ruins the mood. The other girl (who was more whorish imo) tells Tolki to find a sword and duel it out with her. The guy she's holding is like, "Waaaaaaaaait a minute hahaha that's suppppper gay."
someone shouts out, "THIS IS SGDQ JUST DO IT QUICKLY AND GET IT OVER WITH"
More laughter, my friend had left and I hadn't noticed, he said he went with a group downstairs to another party where gay poo poo isn;t happening and asked me to go meet him. I was sweating like a mad man and kind of wanted to see where THIS was going. The guys put their dicks away, and some kid furiously pulled tolki aside and started hushingly yelling at her. She was getting visibly upset by this, This was NOT her boyfriend by the way.

I'm not going to say who I am (obvious reasons), but almost every single SMB runner at the event got a handjob from Tolki. She wasn't even drunk, but she's weird. I honestly don't think she's a slut, but she thinks that's how "normal girls" behave and just jerking off other guys is normal.

</mormon>

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
SO yeah it looks like this was some kind of video game con.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
lmao 'the girls here don't care about your looks, just about your online personality and youtube views'. Somebody get all the SA mods in a big van and get them to the vidja game convention stat, we're getting these betas laid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
this crazy slut was giving me a handjob and was playing as Bowser at 53% and I couldn't believe she would go for a giga fireball when i was samus aran and i'd just found the varia suit upgrade so i called her a slut and came in her eye

• Locked thread