Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
the app is messed up or something. to switch user names, i logged out, created a new account and logged in. it says USER: LPY0. so if you're getting messages from LP0 still then i don't know what the gently caress

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

when I was being a baker [lol] there was one baker who stank and the head baker just said to her "go have a shower, we can smell you" and she always smelt like honey after that and we were all grateful because lol if lovely 15 year old me was going to tell a grown rear end woman that she stank at 4am

Sniep

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

15 minutes is a SSS i can't even match. maybe 25-30

Sniep

King of Breakfast
teach me the 15 minute solution

Sniep

King of Breakfast
maybe that's what they teach you in army boot camp is the 15 minute solution to the SSS time taking dilemma

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

when my friend was a literal hobo hippy and he came to visit i asked him if he'd like to use my shower. "nope." then i told him to use my shower. then he told me that you don't need to take a shower all the time and it's natural. then i gave him a towel and told him to take a shower now cuz i'm gonna throw up. drat did my towel smell after that

PuTTY riot

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

when my friend was a literal hobo hippy and he came to visit i asked him if he'd like to use my shower. "nope." then i told him to use my shower. then he told me that you don't need to take a shower all the time and it's natural. then i gave him a towel and told him to take a shower now cuz i'm gonna throw up. drat did my towel smell after that

lol

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
it was like piss, dirt, old sneakers and months worth of B.O. emitting all at once out of a single person

he now owns a grocery store and is p successful/smells fine

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

all thanks to your shower

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 374 days!
so many yos going on right now.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
yo probably has the best icon for an app i have ever seen

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

a lot of thought went into the icon and the app in general

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 374 days!
not as much thought as is being put into its use.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I'm very selective with my yo's they must be earned or I just open it up and press every god drat button I can see

Smythe
please add me at SMYTHE666

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

please add me at SMYTHE666

theadder

yoin itt

bran
add me I'm bran666

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
yeah i gathered that by the bran and the stolen 666 brand

bran
well first I was johnmaynardkeynes but theadder mocked me so I changed it

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
was stupidnewbie taken

theadder

lay off ma waifu

bran
does it count as white knighting if it's your irl husband?

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
are you related to theader, by marriage?

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
u need to get him to spring for a avatar for you. otherwise you're just an, well, a username

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

bran knows how to get moving

Valeyard

I never knew my good friend theadder was married, excellent

also woke up to lots of YOs good job team

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
sure glad i had Do Not Disturb turned on

but thanks for the yo's guys

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.
some good yoing going on at 5am here

WHY AM I AWAKE.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

"I just grabass"

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

"I just grabass"

same

A Pinball Wizard

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

I really hate the way the names move when you tap them

like I touch smythe's name then I go to tap echy and whoops theres smythe under my thumb again poo poo just sent him like 4 yos and poor echy has none :(

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

A Pinball Wizard posted:

I really hate the way the names move when you tap them

like I touch smythe's name then I go to tap echy and whoops theres smythe under my thumb again poo poo just sent him like 4 yos and poor echy has none :(

same. maybe it wouldn't be so bad, it's the way the move up. the delayed reaction or something

3D Megadoodoo

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

"I just griss"

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
what i got two yo's from KWINKLES then he blocked me? what's the deal man? that is straight up yo rape if you don't let me yo you back

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud

send me a yo, I'm bigfarts420

Valeyard

Citizen Tayne posted:

send me a yo, I'm bigfarts420

Done.

neutral milf hotel

by Fluffdaddy
I'm bgates1488 send me your yos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
my yo strat is to do it a screen at a time. so i do everyone, wait for them to shuffle (wait for fails etc), then scroll. etc. i have like 5 screens of Yo ppls now so it takes a sec but its worth it

• Locked thread