Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vintimus Prime posted:

So do you guys think WWE will finally address the CM Punk situation on RAW this Monday?

They've already addressed it a number of times. The narrative is,"He left" with members of The Authority being snide or smug about it in order to generate boos from the audience.

Given they're going to be in Chicago, there might be another fakeout or mention of his name, but I doubt it'll be anything new we haven't seen already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Jerusalem posted:

They've already addressed it a number of times. The narrative is,"He left" with members of The Authority being snide or smug about it in order to generate boos from the audience.

Given they're going to be in Chicago, there might be another fakeout or mention of his name, but I doubt it'll be anything new we haven't seen already.

They've yet to send out Damien Sandow dressed as him though.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

jscolon2.0 posted:

Cause they know that doing this to a crowd would probably cause them all to walk out of the arena. Doing this to a Chicago crowd would probably end in a murder and a burned down arena.

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

jscolon2.0 posted:

I bet they are saving that for the next Chicago show, and it is going to be loving fantastic.

Bonus points if they fire up his entrance theme and have CM Sandow come out in the middle of an AJ Lee segment.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

DFu4ever posted:

I bet they are saving that for the next Chicago show, and it is going to be loving fantastic.

Bonus points if they fire up his entrance theme and have CM Sandow come out in the middle of an AJ Lee segment.

It would be worth signing Jeff Hardy for one appearance to do this.

It's weird, they rarely seem to mention peoples' contracts expiring on TV but Vince said farewell to Macho Man on Raw after his contract expired in 1994.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Memento posted:

Why do they photoshop the heads to be weird sizes? I mean, it's not just me, is it? Punk's head is too big and Hawkins' head is too small, right?

Reminds me of something I made when I was trying to see how far I could go and still have people believe it

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

DFu4ever posted:

I can see them totally doing this.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'll miss the bastard, but here's to a happy, healthy retirement for Punk. :unsmith:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

jscolon2.0 posted:

I'd mark like mad for DS Punk and all the lovely Sharpie tattoos he'd have (Including one which is clearly the Coca-Cola logo).

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Shima Honnou posted:

I'd mark like mad for DS Punk and all the lovely Sharpie tattoos he'd have (Including one which is clearly the Coca-Cola logo).

This would be the best thing.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I'm just disappointed that CM Punk didn't get proper final match. It just feels like there is some unfinished business for him. If only he could have stuck around for a few more months and had one more match at Mania.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Shima Honnou posted:

Extra bonus points if he's in a Redwings jersey. (gently caress the Redwings)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Liar Lyre posted:

I'm just disappointed that CM Punk didn't get proper final match. It just feels like there is some unfinished business for him. If only he could have stuck around for a few more months and had one more match at Mania.

I agree but it's Punk's life and he's happy more power to him.

(Still think we'll get a farewell match in a year or two, but if not that's cool too. :))

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Liar Lyre posted:

With as lovely as he was wrestling I am glad he went out when he did. It sucks that we won't have him to stir poo poo up anymore, but I would rather him leave healthy than wrestle sloppy and hurt the guy he is wrestling or himself.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Extra bonus points if he's in a Redwings jersey. (gently caress the Redwings)

:nyd:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

The best part is with Punk being Punk, he'd hold a grudge at Sandow for the next ten years.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
No guys you see Austin vs. Punk is still gonna happen one day except it'll be Punk returning to challenge him, now.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Sting vs Undertaker might be the first match in history that would be built best by neither guy talking.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

fatherdog posted:

Sting vs Undertaker might be the first match in history that would be built best by neither guy talking.

Undertaker is hyped up as giving his retirement speech on RAW, and as he goes to talk, the mic goes dead.

The lights go out.

A lone spotlight shines on the rafters, revealing Sting.

He points a bat at Undertaker. He then points the bat at the Wrestlemania 31 sign.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

EugeneJ posted:

Undertaker is hyped up as giving his retirement speech on RAW, and as he goes to talk, the mic goes dead.

The lights go out.

He points a bat at Undertaker. He then points the bat at the Wrestlemania 31 sign.

Then Undertaker points at the sign.

Then Sting points at the sign again.

Then JBL points at the sign.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Then Cole points out that Undertaker came out, was about to retire, but Sting appeared in the rafters and pointed his bat at the Undertaker, followed by the WrestleMania sign, after which Undertaker pointed at the sign as well, and then Sting pointed at the sign again, and JBL pointed at the sign.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Then Sandow takes off the Sting mask

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Arena burns down.

No survivors.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

sportsgenius86 posted:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Jack Anderson posted:

Arena burns down.

No survivors.

Cena walks out next week like nothing happened.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

EugeneJ posted:

The lights go out.

A bewildered JJ Dillon staggers out and begs somebody to tell him what these men want.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
And then sting grabs the mic and says "Undertaker, you must now go to the ring and perform a strip tease."

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Daniel Bryan posted:

And then sting grabs the mic and says "Undertaker, you must now go to the ring and perform a strip tease."

Sting adds, "And if you're really going to retire, I have a great condo in Tampa you might be interested in..."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

And then, of course, Tito Ortiz comes out to crowd silence

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Larry Zbyszko parachutes in saying something about the New World Odor

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lee Marshall calls in from hell with the 1-800-Collect Road Report

"It's a scorcher down here!"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

"He's pointin', Maggle!"

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.
Eddie Guerrero then steals Stagger Lee's wallet.

Because EDDIE IS IN HELL

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
WHAT THE gently caress DID I TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT JOKEY JOKES

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Chris James 2 posted:

And then, of course, Tito Ortiz comes out to crowd silence

...huh?

DingoSlasher
Jul 25, 2013

It's a day job.
Good golly gosh you guys.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

WHAT THE gently caress DID I TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT JOKEY JOKES

What do you expect? The Comedian Punk is dead.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRAdWcfpM_Y

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

cronox2 posted:

Emma sighting on Main Event. This the first time she's been on since the incident?
I haven't been following WWE for several weeks. What was "the incident"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

I haven't been following WWE for several weeks. What was "the incident"?

Shoplifting, which could mean deportation.

• Locked thread