Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i will sleep easier when the corpses of anime havers are strung up as warnings
yes
Yes.
View Results

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
jojo is good an outlier, since 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of anime is poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Al Cowens posted:

Pimping this again (:nws:)

Use your god drat signature, sabel.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

no joke it was terrible i blew a third of my budget because just existing costs enormous sums in that poo poo country

This is true they are 30 years ahead of us in all ways including the bad ones

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Anime.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

i gotta say the whole anime schtick is getting kind of tiresome. aside from the occasional goku thrown around (a fine, inoffensive anime btw) nite crew usually keeps to their ghetto. it's the anti-anime people who can't seem to shut up about it

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

icantfindaname posted:

i gotta say the whole anime schtick is getting kind of tiresome. aside from the occasional goku thrown around (a fine, inoffensive anime btw) nite crew usually keeps to their ghetto. it's the anti-anime people who can't seem to shut up about it

Haha, DUH!!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

icantfindaname posted:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

icantfindaname posted:

they are the midwestern republicans of anime

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

icantfindaname posted:

icantfindaname posted:

i gotta say the whole nazi schtick is getting kind of tiresome. aside from the occasional ironic hitler thrown around (a fine, inoffensive nazi btw) nazi crew usually keeps to their ghetto. it's the anti-nazi people who can't seem to shut up about it

icantfindaname posted:

i gotta say the whole slavery schtick is getting kind of tiresome. aside from the occasional django thrown around (a fine, inoffensive slave btw) slavery crew usually keeps to their ghetto. it's the anti-slavery people who can't seem to shut up about it

icantfindaname posted:

i gotta say the whole israel schtick is getting kind of tiresome. aside from the occasional [NOT FOUND] thrown around (a fine, inoffensive israel btw) israel crew usually keeps to their ghetto. it's the anti-israel people who can't seem to shut up about it

seems like a p good train of thought (not! - Borat tm)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

quote:

nazi crew usually keeps to their ghetto
lol

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
same but wrt climate change deniers op

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FolYrxD2Tgk

took me awhile by my heads not really on straight these days

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
i'm sorry im not a drug addict

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

same but wrt climate change deniers op

much like climate change anime is a problem that, if not properly addressed, will kill us all

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
is american robotech anime? i kinda love robotech.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Business Gorillas posted:

much like climate change anime is a problem that, if not properly addressed, will kill us all

i one day wish to be a god

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
reload

lol

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

SpeedGem posted:

i one day wish to be a god

good news: you already are

bad news: you're a lovely one

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

The Protagonist posted:

good news: you already are

bad news: you're a lovely one

good enough

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVUOvHYv3ME

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

SpeedGem posted:

good enough

*nods thoughtfully*

*does more lsd*

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

The Protagonist posted:

*nods thoughtfully*

*does more lsd*

i will hold your hand, as we walk towards the destruction.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

seems like a p good train of thought (not! - Borat tm)

wait so we're the jews?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

wait so we're the jews?

business gorillas is eichmann and nite crew is mossad, they're gonna burst through his window at night, kidnap him in a helicoptor and then take him to be hanged for crimes against anime

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Welcome to the bi-weekly anime love/hate thread.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

I have nothing effective against anime.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Robotech was so big they made dols and houses for dolls and clothes for the dolls to sell to girls gently caress y'all robotech is pretty great.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing posted:

Welcome to the bi-weekly anime love/hate thread.

this looks really bad, pandering and rushed

anime is trash

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
What do the anime people say to their parents when, for example, their mom asks them when they're ever going to get a girlfriend or when they turn around too fast and catch the look of abject disappointment on their dads' faces?

Just curious.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

dad left a long time ago

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

dontcareaboutname posted:

is american robotech anime? i kinda love robotech.

Yeah. The entire first arc in Robotech was pretty much a 1 for 1 copy of an earlier anime called Super Dimensional Fortress Macross (SDF Macross for short) with English dubs and some cuts and minor changes here and there. Robotech exists because the guy who made robotech wanted to dub SDF Macross and air it on the North American market. Harmony Gold (bunch of motherfuckers generally) dictated they needed more then 26 episodes to justify it, so they had to find two other anime's, I dunno what they're called but they're really fuckin dumb, and change their stories so they made sense with the Macross part of it and mashed it together to make Robotech.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Mederlock posted:

Yeah. The entire first arc in Robotech was pretty much a 1 for 1 copy of an earlier anime called Super Dimensional Fortress Macross (SDF Macross for short) with English dubs and some cuts and minor changes here and there. Robotech exists because the guy who made robotech wanted to dub SDF Macross and air it on the North American market. Harmony Gold (bunch of motherfuckers generally) dictated they needed more then 26 episodes to justify it, so they had to find two other anime's, I dunno what they're called but they're really fuckin dumb, and change their stories so they made sense with the Macross part of it and mashed it together to make Robotech.

i read they are kick starting more robotech i want more robotech

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Kirk Johnson posted:

What do the anime people say to their parents when, for example, their mom asks them when they're ever going to get a girlfriend or when they turn around too fast and catch the look of abject disappointment on their dads' faces?

Just curious.

Why are parents so great that you have to please their fantasies

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

quakster posted:

this looks really bad, pandering and rushed

anime is trash

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

anime all looks like loving garbage so it's really confusing/disconcerting when anyone thinks otherwise

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

It looks like she ate a jelly doughnut.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The Protagonist posted:

anime all looks like loving garbage so it's really confusing/disconcerting when anyone thinks otherwise

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
she can't have them too often and keep that waist haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

The Protagonist posted:

so sort of like your posting then? lol owned

• Locked thread