Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Fluo posted:

You seem like a massive autistic who is mad about video games (PS Parmo got everything but just play for fun :ssh:). Go back to your star citizen thread and spend $2,000 on a digital ship.

This is the best part though, a guy so dumb that he spent money on a game that doesn't exist and isn't real is making fun of people itt for spending money on a bad game they enjoy.

Well ok enjoy might be the wrong word, it's certainly more of a love/hate relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Popete posted:

Yeah idk. Came in here wanting to read about FIFA 14 and pick up some stuff but this last page is loving weird.

If you haven't bought FIFA14 yet I'd wait till September, FIFA15 comes out and it's cheaper on amazon to preorder then to buy FIFA14 lol. :v:

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Dramicus posted:

Sorry, I'm a Fifa noob. Is there a way to get your teammates to stop making dumb runs when you are on the attack? Many times when I get a promising break with 2 or 3 guys, the ones without the ball will run towards the guy with the ball and I've been crowded out by my own loving teammates on several occasions.

Why don't they run to the opposite side of the goal tender so I can do a quick pass and shoot?

Edit: illustration

Try not playing with emanresu tnuocca, haha

But seriously is this on single player as I havent had this issue?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Honestly barely worth responding to someone who can't follow up on a single page of mutual flaming.

Tom told Taff to get me to meltdown, I think it's pretty funny and am actually having fun. And this slander about me spending money on Star Citizen is par for the course from dumbasses who actually bought FIFA 14 on two separate occasions.

emanresu tnuocca fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Jul 18, 2014

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Tom sent Taff to troll me, guess I'm so autistic for responding.

Please dont insinuate I'm a troll, I'm going off the fact that not a single player has sprung to your defence and said "hes not that bad"

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

Please dont insinuate I'm a troll, I'm going off the fact that not a single player has sprung to your defence and said "hes not that bad"

I was actually going to do this as I've played a lot with Amir and not thought he was particularly egregious, even though it can be annoying having a 6'7 striker up front. But man he is doubling down in this thread atm and it's hard to defend him.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Duncan Sperguson posted:

I was actually going to do this as I've played a lot with Amir and not thought he was particularly egregious, even though it can be annoying having a 6'7 striker up front. But man he is doubling down in this thread atm and it's hard to defend him.

A 6'7 striker is a dick move. You arent going to be helping the team in build ups so youre simply there to hang around the box and try and get on the end of crosses.

On the Elite Xbox 360 club (closed for membership, no pms please) we only ever played with such a tall player when we got bored and were messing around.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
A good Pro Clubs team is built on a solid defence.

Let's all talk about tackle completion statistics.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Honestly barely worth responding to someone who can't follow up on a single page of mutual flaming.

Tom told Taff to get me to meltdown, I think it's pretty funny and am actually having fun. And this slander about me spending money on Star Citizen is par for the course from dumbasses who actually bought FIFA 14 on two separate occasions.

Yeah but at least they only paid too much money for a game that is real and actually exists as opposed to you paying way too much money for a game that isn't real so chris roberts can spend the next few years covered in cocaine and prostitutes.

I mean you understand there's a difference, even if you think fifa is a bad game. One is real game you can play right now and the other is star citizen, pipedream of the sperge masses.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

hopterque posted:

Yeah but at least they only paid too much money for a game that is real and actually exists as opposed to you paying way too much money for a game that isn't real so chris roberts can spend the next few years covered in cocaine and prostitutes.

I mean you understand there's a difference, even if you think fifa is a bad game. One is real game you can play right now and the other is star citizen, pipedream of the sperge masses.

You do realize that the Citizens go around and spend hundreds of dollars on custom AVs for people who make fun of the church of roberts do you? You're not telling me anything I do not already know.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

emanresu tnuocca posted:

You do realize that the Citizens go around and spend hundreds of dollars on custom AVs for people who make fun of the church of roberts do you? You're not telling me anything I do not already know.

Well maybe you shouldn't have spent all that money on it, dummy.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

hopterque posted:

Well maybe you shouldn't have spent all that money on it, dummy.

Don't hate me cause you're spoor.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Stotty posted:

A good Pro Clubs team is built on a solid defence.

Let's all talk about tackle completion statistics.

I think mines about 4%

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Big Taff Man posted:

I think mines about 4%

yr poo poo mate

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Here comes tfowl with his trolling hat on, next he's going to try claiming he once beat me in a game of Fifa despite me handing out multiple smackdowns to him

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Big Taff Man posted:

Here comes tfowl with his trolling hat on, next he's going to try claiming he once beat me in a game of Fifa despite me handing out multiple smackdowns to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcnTBLTorO0

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
Imagine creating an "elite" 360 Parmos team and then inviting T. Fowl and Scickar

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Stotty posted:

Imagine creating an "elite" 360 Parmos team and then inviting T. Fowl and Scickar

you'd be getting a goal a game striker or a fierce take no poo poo CDM, take your pick

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
I say inviting, but I mean accidentally leaving sign-ups open so that they join the club and everybody is too embarrassed to kick them out

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
parmos were terrible when i played with them but everyone was loving around and laughing so it was ok because it was fun in that way

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

T Bowl posted:

parmos were terrible when i played with them but everyone was loving around and laughing so it was ok because it was fun in that way

The key part being when you played with them

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Big Taff Man posted:

The key part being when you played with them

the record was terrible before i ever played taff

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
Yeah it was always pretty fun, had a cracking chat about one armed bandits and second hand shops one night with Taff

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Stotty posted:

Yeah it was always pretty fun, had a cracking chat about one armed bandits and second hand shops one night with Taff

Hahaha

I never understood why Kcer would get bored when we were talking about painting the fence, or guttering

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i'll be bringing my borat impression with me to fifa 15, but if you want the laughs you'll probably need to buy a ps4, im leaning on jumping on the bandwagon.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

T Bowl posted:

i'll be bringing my borat impression with me to fifa 15, but if you want the laughs you'll probably need to buy a ps4, im leaning on jumping the bandwagon.

We already have a B Sagdiyev, is nice, I like

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
If you're smart and cool you'll just get it on PC via mexican origin for like half off.

The magic of the Hola browser plugin and pesos.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Duncan Sperguson posted:

We already have a B Sagdiyev, is nice, I like

there is no way their impression is as accurate and cool as mine, ask taff

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I bought FIFA 14 twice. For 360 and xbone. I enjoy the game and now that I have manual passing it is a whole lot more fun.

Who ever was asking about crossing, i use use left bumper on almost all my crosses.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Dirk Pitt posted:

I bought FIFA 14 twice. For 360 and xbone. I enjoy the game and now that I have manual passing it is a whole lot more fun.

Who ever was asking about crossing, i use use left bumper on almost all my crosses.

Do you think the one version is a lot better than 360? It may give me hope that 15 will be good when I upgrade to one of the new consoles.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
It's a LOT better on next gen, they fixed a lot of the shittier physics bugs and other stuff and it flows a lot better, so 15 will probably be pretty good at least.

e: disclaimer I only played for a couple hours on next gen but this seems to be the general consensus.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Jul 18, 2014

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

T Bowl posted:

Do you think the one version is a lot better than 360? It may give me hope that 15 will be good when I upgrade to one of the new consoles.

Yes. I practically gave up on FIFA 14 on 360. I love it now. Either they, or their engine fixed a lot of stuff.

I have a lot of faith in 15 on the next Gen consoles.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I played half a game at the store once on the one version, it did seem a lot better but I thought maybe it was because there was no connection lag since I never play offline whenI am home.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

So that's what it looks like from the outside...

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
Been playing the PS4 version in a mates a fair bit recently.

Can anyone confirm that they've removed match lobbies and the ability to have two players in the same room playing online? I'm almost certain they have scrapped it but can't quite comprehend why they would do such a stupid thing. Oh well, at least the crowd looks better...or something.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDHWCZH9ZA

This is gonna own so hard, even though it's apparently only visual and doesn't affect how they play.

It would own if you could foul the same player several times until he gets frustrated and started arguing with the ref and getting up in peoples faces and then gets a yellow card.

Can't wait to have all my on screen players constantly shocked and disgusted at how badly I'm playing.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

8raz posted:

Been playing the PS4 version in a mates a fair bit recently.

Can anyone confirm that they've removed match lobbies and the ability to have two players in the same room playing online? I'm almost certain they have scrapped it but can't quite comprehend why they would do such a stupid thing. Oh well, at least the crowd looks better...or something.

Yeah they took it out the next gen one, it's dumb

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

hopterque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDHWCZH9ZA

This is gonna own so hard, even though it's apparently only visual and doesn't affect how they play.

It would own if you could foul the same player several times until he gets frustrated and started arguing with the ref and getting up in peoples faces and then gets a yellow card.

Can't wait to have all my on screen players constantly shocked and disgusted at how badly I'm playing.

I have a feeling this feature is going to be near non existent on multiplayer unfortunately...

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

T Bowl posted:

I have a feeling this feature is going to be near non existent on multiplayer unfortunately...

I cant imagine how disgusted my virtual pro would look at seeing players like you or emanresu tnuocca lose the ball AGAIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Big Taff Man posted:

I cant imagine how disgusted my virtual pro would look at seeing players like you or emanresu tnuocca lose the ball AGAIN

he'd probably just shrug and eat a kebab at half time AGAIN

• Locked thread