Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deer_fire
Jul 30, 2003
Taco Bell's sole use in life is if for some reason you can't find a drug store with a laxative in stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Deer_fire posted:

Taco Bell's sole use in life is if for some reason you can't find a drug store with a laxative in stock.

I have video of the Rangers powerplay saved to my phone just for such a time.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Deer_fire posted:

oddly enough, this is true for every other fast food restaurant ive been to in the last decade except taco bell

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Rotten Cookies posted:

No that's for if you can't find any ipecac.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I eat Taco Bell, but curiously do not have a hard line stance on it either way

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Are Taco Time and Taco Bell the same thing?

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I'm gonna wait until a Flame gets McDonalds to cater his wedding so I can sound off on the hundreds of places around the city that make better burgers.

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

We don't really care about what that bug-eyed fat walrus has to say

Rene Bork posted:

I'm gonna wait until a Flame gets McDonalds to cater his wedding so I can sound off on the hundreds of places around the city that make better burgers.

what if they got lanny mcdonald to cater?

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Zamboni Jesus posted:

what if they got lanny mcdonald to cater?

*makes hand motions over my head while saying whoosh*

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Rotten Cookies posted:

This always works for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUxUhgMXW5o

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Taco time is bad rear end

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
Ahh mid July. That sweet time between hockey where fast food derails and thoughts of suicide waft into my tiny head. Maybe by the time training camp starts I can stop hitting myself in the dick with this hammer to relieve some of the pain.

80 some odd days.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

mcvey posted:

Are Taco Time and Taco Bell the same thing?

No, Taco Time has Mexi-Fries

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I feel kinda bad for posting those pictures now.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~

a false posted:

taco bell is very good, especially if you like "Weed" (marijuana)

cool thanks rob delaney

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

goldrush posted:

cool thanks rob delaney

More like an Doug Benson lol amirite

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Goldblum, sign Subban

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Give him money, is what I am saying

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
do not give him money. he'll only use it to disrespect you

give him to a team with no respect left. give him to the canucks

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
PK is holding out for a heavy taco-laden contract.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Verviticus posted:

Philly and Florida also fit this profile so be careful what you wish for. :tinfoil:

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
They murder black people in Florida and get away with it.

Welcome aboard, PK.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
the canucks currently employ pk's younger brother!

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Verviticus posted:

you got one already

don't be greedy <:mad:>

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
My vacation is more or less done. What's the funniest thing that happened in the past 10 days?

(I also want to say that, on catching up on the thread, "Mike Ribeiro's Death Mask would've probably been a thread title at some point.")

VJeff posted:

Who said anything about erotic? :stare:

Hmm...

fits posted:

Oil Kings parade around the Memorial Cup with style

Even when they win, Edmonton hockey is always in the tank.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's a tie between Taylor Hall GoPro sex tape and giving money to Jordan Caron.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.
N: We met in the snack shop line on my way out of the practice rink - he coveted a muffin, while I waited to order my wife a Tim Horton's mocha. My eyes caught his, or his caught mine, it was impossible to tell, but I was caught! Caught, in their depth. He smiled. Helpless, I smiled back. "How are you doing?" I thought I heard myself ask, the sounds seeming to echo. "Good," he responded amiably, adding as only a Canadian could, "Thank you." Hesitantly, not wanting to panic him like the doe his eyes would be at home on, I inquired about taking a picture. Acquiescing, he stepped close. Closer. My mind reeled. I thought I might fall - and then his strong arm was there, wrapping itself around me, supporting me, as I...

"Good luck next season," I said when we had finished. And as he walked away, it seemed my brain decided that another sentiment must be expressed, because I found myself articulately calling after him, "Hey, I'm glad to see you're still around."

V: He was super nice, and I made sure to witness him take a bite of his muffin and can report that he swallowed successfully.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

Habibi posted:

N: We met in the snack shop line on my way out of the practice rink - he coveted a muffin, while I waited to order my wife a Tim Horton's mocha. My eyes caught his, or his caught mine, it was impossible to tell, but I was caught! Caught, in their depth. He smiled. Helpless, I smiled back. "How are you doing?" I thought I heard myself ask, the sounds seeming to echo. "Good," he responded amiably, adding as only a Canadian could, "Thank you." Hesitantly, not wanting to panic him like the doe his eyes would be at home on, I inquired about taking a picture. Acquiescing, he stepped close. Closer. My mind reeled. I thought I might fall - and then his strong arm was there, wrapping itself around me, supporting me, as I...

"Good luck next season," I said when we had finished. And as he walked away, it seemed my brain decided that another sentiment must be expressed, because I found myself articulately calling after him, "Hey, I'm glad to see you're still around."

V: He was super nice, and I made sure to witness him take a bite of his muffin and can report that he swallowed successfully.

That was a gutless thing to say :v:

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

BearDrivingTruck posted:

That was a gutless thing to say :v:

Actually I poked him in the abdomen and when my finger met resistance I said, "Huh, that's weird."

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008
Patrick Marleau loving rules and I can't wait for people outside of San Jose to forget all about him.

Seriously, is he going to be the most under the radar guy to score 500 goals ever? Maybe Bondra is close.

Anomalous Blowout
Feb 13, 2006

rock
ice
storm
abyss

It makes no attempt to sound human. It is atoms and stars.

LumpyGumby posted:

Ahh mid July. That sweet time between hockey where fast food derails and thoughts of suicide waft into my tiny head. Maybe by the time training camp starts I can stop hitting myself in the dick with this hammer to relieve some of the pain.

80 some odd days.

I've been getting by with the AIHL and NZIHL, but that's easier for me since I'm actually in New Zealand.

After those respective seasons close out in August, there will be a legit few weeks between late August and mid September where there's actually no hockey at all. :ohdear:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Habibi posted:

What was Zach Parise doing with Patrick Marleau?

Seriously though you look a lot like Parise

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
ya habibi looks like a poor mans zach parise, who is very handsome and very good at hockey

i mean that in a good way, beebs

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

I suppose it's better than looking like Phil Kessel, so thanks.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I look like old man Niedermeyer at the end of the playoffs. Embrace your Parise you young fucker.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
I would watch a Go-Pro vid of Taylor Hall boning down some chick from the chick's perspective. I can't imagine how hilariously stupid looking his face is during sex.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Mike_V posted:

I would watch a Go-Pro vid of Taylor Hall boning down some chick from the chick's perspective. I can't imagine how hilariously stupid looking his face is during sex.

Would you eat a cheesy Blue Ranch Doritos Gordita crunch while doing it?

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

Rich Radbards posted:

I look like old man Niedermeyer at the end of the playoffs. Embrace your Parise you young fucker.

Okay, grandpa. Though it looks like I'm a few years older than praise.

Chuch
Jun 28, 2003

A very good doggo
Oh hey, two new pages of posts, maybe something interesting happened. Nope, just taco chat.

We're officially stuck in the off-season doldrums. Please send help hockey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

eXXon posted:

Would you eat a cheesy Blue Ranch Doritos Gordita crunch while doing it?

If that is what Paul would want, then yes.

• Locked thread