Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass
drilldo squirt you are a retard and not only is your low-effort "trolling" gimmick unfunny but it is also unoriginal, it takes quite a literal retard to gently caress up a shitposting gimmick that hard. you must be one of those dudes who self diagnoise themselves with aspergers and stop caring because "haha, yeah, i'm a sperg, on the internet".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

he has a limp because he got injured in some sort of attack, and now he needs to use a cane to walk places, like a stupid old man

ass
"back in my day, kids, i used to pretend i have aspergers syndrome online until it just grew on me and i got full blown aspergers"

dogcrash truther

Mike Maddux posted:

drilldo squirt you are a retard and not only is your low-effort "trolling" gimmick unfunny but it is also unoriginal, it takes quite a literal retard to gently caress up a shitposting gimmick that hard. you must be one of those dudes who self diagnoise themselves with aspergers and stop caring because "haha, yeah, i'm a sperg, on the internet".

now we're getting somewhere

SIDS Vicious

i heard he has a wheelchair for when he gets over tired from using his cane, like some kind of crippled human being

bacalou

who is drilldo

e: I was being lazy didn't mean to confuse two people

bacalou fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jul 21, 2014

Salmiakki

drilldo squirt can ask for an art request, but i will never draw him anything

SIDS Vicious

dril is a weird twitter dude

dogcrash truther

Mike Maddux posted:

"back in my day, kids, i used to pretend i have aspergers syndrome online until it just grew on me and i got full blown aspergers"

Dude is probably like an ugly, not sexy version of Elliott Rodger. Don't forget the glasses.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Mike Maddux posted:

All true.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Salmiakki posted:

drilldo squirt i dont think youre the best at postin

dogcrash truther posted:

drop the cute act and go buck wild. Do this right

Salmiakki posted:

drilldo squirt you are the goddamn worst at postin

Salmiakki

Iggy Koopa posted:

dril is a weird twitter dude

if drilldo squirt just posted @dril tweets it would be a lot more pleasant

ass

rolling with the punches won't make you sound any smarter, stop trying idiot

drilldo squirt

I'm actually very good at posting and also a cool guy. My twitter is actually really good also.

Salmiakki

drilldo squirt posted:

bread has never been good. let it be known on here that i will never eat the poo poo food bread.

SIDS Vicious

Salmiakki posted:

if drilldo squirt just posted @dril tweets it would be a lot more pleasant

i might enjoy the occasional post by him, were that the case

i am he

it takes a really bad poster to be this bad at making GBS threads in byob, when forums user Arfjason's script that said one word, successfully caused many people in byob get upset

dogcrash truther
Imagine if Adam Lanza was too fat to get through the door of Sandy Hook Elementary, and also wore glasses. That's Drilldo Squirt.

drilldo squirt

Iggy Koopa posted:

i might enjoy the occasional post by him, were that the case

I'm glad you are still willing to give me a shot sid.

Salmiakki

drilldo squirt posted:

being in full control of tthe poo poo that shows up on my computer monitor makes me feel like a sort of twisted conductor. .. or perhaps, God.

bacalou

drilldo I was asking around and the lunchlady said you pick your nose and wipe it in a napkin instead of under the table please confirm/deny

drilldo squirt

dogcrash truther posted:

Imagine if Adam Lanza was too fat to get through the door of Sandy Hook Elementary, and also wore glasses. That's Drilldo Squirt.

Please stop owning me dogcrash.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
drilldo squirt im gonna to blow your stupid brains out with a shotgun

drilldo squirt

Good luck pedantra.

i am he

ok, so you know hitler? ya, the stupid idiot one that everyone hates, that's the guy. take him, throw some nerdy glasses on him, a stupid bowl cut, a tiny penis, and give him the inability to write something half as good as "mein kampf," and you are getting close to drilldo squirt

ass

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm glad you are still willing to give me a shot sid.

I'm willing to give you a shot, to the head, if you so desire :D

dogcrash truther

Pedantra posted:

drilldo squirt im gonna to blow your stupid brains out with a shotgun

Take notes, byob

Ace of Baes
drill is a bottom tier troll, hell, I'd say he's worse than raspy

drilldo squirt

Mike Maddux posted:

I'm willing to give you a shot, to the head, if you so desire :D
Good luck mike.

bwatts

deadlypie and byob are both represented by both characters. how confusing!

i am he

also, if drilldo squirt was hitler, he probably would have failed to shoot himself in the face somehow, like his fingers were too fat to pull the trigger or something, or his glasses fell off and he couldnt find the gun

dogcrash truther
Police Man: None of our precious children died today at Sandy Hook Elementary, because Drilldo Squirt got jammed in the door in his custom-made tactical armor. However, we doubt he would have succeeded even if he wasn't a fat gently caress, because he wears glasses.

SIDS Vicious

Nacho Destroyer posted:

raspy is good

drilldo squirt

Bureaus Watts posted:

deadlypie and byob are both represented by both characters. how confusing!

I'm the fist.

ass

Nacho Destroyer posted:

it takes quite some brain damage to be worse than a 4chan dude who wants to be accepted in fyad

Salmiakki

drilldo squirt is like velma from scooby doo, except not cute and interesting in any way

drilldo squirt

Iggy Koopa posted:

raspy is good

Sid, I also like raspy, maybe we could be friends through our shared love of him.

bwatts

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm the fist.

you're both. so is byob.

dogcrash truther

Nacho Destroyer posted:

[in thick syrupy Drilldo Squirt dummy voice] Ouch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt