Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

Caminus_Umbra posted:

Hi! I'm a newbie and stuff. I like kitchens, but find they are directly responsible for my weight gain.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caminus_Umbra

I can't see anything, but I can smell everything. Sweat, fear, poor choices in dance music. Everything.

Bo-Pepper posted:

please stop eating kitchens

Why does everyone say this to me??

But seriously, a buddy of mine got me into this whole site just a couple days ago. I don't really have any questions. everything seems pretty straight forward. As for avi, I don't know what I want yet.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

and yet you all cook like children

SIDS Vicious

Caminus_Umbra posted:

But seriously, a buddy of mine got me into this whole site just a couple days ago. I don't really have any questions. everything seems pretty straight forward. As for avi, I don't know what I want yet.

oh man youre that new and already posting your own photograph, i really wanna keep you now

Looke

Caminus_Umbra posted:

goatse is a winner

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Caminus_Umbra posted:

fortunately there's a whole thread dedicated to just that very conundrum

GEExCEE

think about your posting style, adn the ultimate embodyment of yoru eself. this is the essence of the av.

cruft

Caminus_Umbra posted:

As for avi, I don't know what I want yet.

Maybe the shadow of a forge? :shrug:

Caminus_Umbra

I can't see anything, but I can smell everything. Sweat, fear, poor choices in dance music. Everything.

Iggy Koopa posted:

oh man youre that new and already posting your own photograph, i really wanna keep you now

posting my own photograph is the least of it. you should see some of the photo shopped pictures of my lurking around the internet.

the unabonger

Caminus_Umbra posted:

pick the goldfish av

Caminus_Umbra

cruft posted:

Maybe the shadow of a forge? :shrug:

DID YOU JUST TRANSLATE MY NAME? DID YOU JUST? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU BECAUSE WE ARE BROS NOW!

SIDS Vicious

Bo-Pepper posted:

and yet you all cook like children

i am learning okay man

3D Megadoodoo

GEExCEE posted:

think about your posting style, adn the ultimate embodyment of yoru eself. this is the essence of the av.

Yeah I miss my STUPID NEWBIE avatar and my 5 dollars.

Salmiakki

Caminus_Umbra posted:

i can draw you an av if you want!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Jerry Cotton posted:

wait you paid for that avatar

Caminus_Umbra

Salmiakki posted:

i can draw you an av if you want!

Sure!

3D Megadoodoo

Bo-Pepper posted:

The one I have now? Hell no. I think it was Brother Jonathan but I'm not sure.

SIDS Vicious

Jerry Cotton posted:

welcome guy who posts a ton in the pyf meme thread, i like you a lot :)

the unabonger

Bo-Pepper posted:

lol if this is true

3D Megadoodoo

Iggy Koopa posted:

You're probably confusing me with the other guy but thanks anyway.

the unabonger

Iggy Koopa posted:

pyf is pretty good

dogcrash truther

The Fresh Prince posted:

pyf is pretty good

hows that pronounced? is it "pif" or "pie-f"?

dogcrash truther
or even "pee-f"

Salmiakki

right, what would you like? i can do very small animations

my av work includes my own, and this one that was made for forums poster ''moonshine is......''

Diqnol

If any newbies need cool tips and tricks for this subforum and don't want to read this whole thread, PM me. I've got what you need.

SIDS Vicious

Jerry Cotton posted:

You're probably confusing me with the other guy but thanks anyway.

im definitely not

3D Megadoodoo

dogcrash truther posted:

hows that pronounced? is it "pif" or "pie-f"?

"pyf"

I used to post Original Content (:monocle:) in one of the earlier incarnations of the meemi thread but I just haven't been inspired in a long time.

3D Megadoodoo

Iggy Koopa posted:

im definitely not

:lol:

Caminus_Umbra

Salmiakki posted:

right, what would you like? i can do very small animations

my av work includes my own, and this one that was made for forums poster ''moonshine is......''

here's a picture. It is fear, kinda. perhaps something based on this?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

we hates it

i am he

Welcome Newbies, I love you.

Matoi Ryuko

Caminus_Umbra posted:

Well I've got some tips for you, SA is full of post-a-picture threads, go find some, and post some pictures you like. There is a thread in PYF called the meme & macro ghetto, I want you to go in there and reply to some posts with reaction .gifs. These things will put you on the path to discovering what you want your avatar to be and why.

cruft

Caminus_Umbra posted:

DID YOU JUST TRANSLATE MY NAME? DID YOU JUST? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU BECAUSE WE ARE BROS NOW!

I'm just this guy, you know?

Hey have you got a date for the dance yet?

Caminus_Umbra

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Well I've got some tips for you, SA is full of post-a-picture threads, go find some, and post some pictures you like. There is a thread in PYF called the meme & macro ghetto, I want you to go in there and reply to some posts with reaction .gifs. These things will put you on the path to discovering what you want your avatar to be and why.

aye aye, Boss.

the unabonger

dogcrash truther posted:

or even "pee-f"

pee-yif

Salmiakki

hope you like it, caminus_umbra!

Caminus_Umbra

Salmiakki posted:

hope you like it, caminus_umbra!

OOOOOOH I need to spend five bucks now. that's awesome.

DicktheCat

The nice tone of this thread makes me wary.

i am he

DicktheCat posted:

I'm nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

DicktheCat posted:

i could tell you to eat a dick if that would set you more at ease

• Locked thread