Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Essential posted:

How/who manages digital downloads? For instance, if I buy Destiny from gamestop and choose digital download, is that tied to my gamestop account or xbox account?

The OP mentions that even if I own the game on disc, it will install to the hard drive? I'm trying to figure out why I wouldn't just purchase almost any game as a digital download then. If you buy a disc, do you also get a digital game to download forever? That doesn't make sense because you could sell the disc, but I would like a service similar to kindle where I own the book forever without having to trudge around the physical books.

Clearly I'm a bit confused, but I would like to be able to re-download any digital games I buy, for instance if I get a new hard drive or my xbone takes a poo poo on me.

The only real reason is if you sell your games back. Plus, the digital DLs are the same price as the physical disc and do not drop in price anywhere near as fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Just report him if it bothers you

First forum rule:

Do not use any catchphrases, memes, internet slang, or any other crap that makes you look like a 12-year old.

Sorry Xbone owners, Raskolnikov2089 wants you gone

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Soonmot posted:

The only real reason is if you sell your games back. Plus, the digital DLs are the same price as the physical disc and do not drop in price anywhere near as fast.

I think he is asking how downloads work from Gamestop since they are offering a digital version of Destiny. I am curious too, do they just give you an Xbox money card?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Just report him if it bothers you

First forum rule:

Do not use any catchphrases, memes, internet slang, or any other crap that makes you look like a 12-year old.

Mmm yes, I know how to show those meany trolls I mean business *pushes up glasses and snorts* Reports for everyone!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Essential posted:

How/who manages digital downloads? For instance, if I buy Destiny from gamestop and choose digital download, is that tied to my gamestop account or xbox account?

The OP mentions that even if I own the game on disc, it will install to the hard drive? I'm trying to figure out why I wouldn't just purchase almost any game as a digital download then. If you buy a disc, do you also get a digital game to download forever? That doesn't make sense because you could sell the disc, but I would like a service similar to kindle where I own the book forever without having to trudge around the physical books.

Clearly I'm a bit confused, but I would like to be able to re-download any digital games I buy, for instance if I get a new hard drive or my xbone takes a poo poo on me.

Ok, so here is the breakdown.

If you buy from Gamestop digitally it will send you a code. Type in the code to the Xbox store and presto, you've got the game. Any game you buy is permanently tied to your Xbox account which means if your hard-drive shits the bed and your console is launched into the sun you'll be able to use any console, log into it, and download all your poo poo again so long as the servers function.

The one/two benefits of physical copies are that you can resell the game and two download times are tremendously faster reading off the disc rather than downloading the game online. Due to the DRM walk-back fiasco of 2013 if you install a disc version of the game you will need the disc version in the drive in order to play it. If you decide you'd like to buy the digital version later though and haven't uninstalled the disc install it swaps over seamlessly and does not require a fresh download at that point. This is valuable to approximately zero people but I guess its nice.

Conversely the Digital version can be used without a disc and is tied to your account forever so from a functionality standpoint theres a lot there. They've improved the rate and quality of game sales on the Bone so far but if you're expecting steam caliber pick up a game for $5 that came out 3 months ago you will be disappointed.

Further convoluting everything if you're a gold subscriber (which I assume you'll be to play Destiny) you get free games each month digitally only. If you download those games during the month and continue to subscribe to gold you get to keep them. If you unsubscribe you lose them. Resubscribe and you get them back. If you forget to download them during the time they are available you have missed out and have to pay; hence, it can be a good idea to even just queue the game download even if you don't want to download it immediately as that will add it to your account permanently. It is possible in the future they will revoke access to older games provided through the service so don't necessarily consider them forever titles you own.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jul 24, 2014

Essential
Aug 14, 2003

Barudak posted:

Ok, so here is the breakdown.

If you buy from Gamestop digitally it will send you a code. Type in the code to the Xbox store and presto, you've got the game. Any game you buy is permanently tied to your Xbox account which means if your hard-drive shits the bed and your console is launched into the sun you'll be able to use any console, log into it, and download all your poo poo again so long as the servers function.

The one/two benefits of physical copies are that you can resell the game and two download times are tremendously faster reading off the disc rather than downloading the game online. Due to the DRM walk-back fiasco of 2013 if you install a disc version of the game you will need the disc version in the drive in order to play it. If you decide you'd like to buy the digital version later though and haven't uninstalled the disc install it swaps over seamlessly and does not require a fresh download at that point. This is valuable to approximately zero people but I guess its nice.

Conversely the Digital version can be used without a disc and is tied to your account forever so from a functionality standpoint theres a lot there. They've improved the rate and quality of game sales on the Bone so far but if you're expecting steam caliber pick up a game for $5 that came out 3 months ago you will be disappointed.

Further convoluting everything if you're a gold subscriber (which I assume you'll be to play Destiny) you get free games each month digitally only. If you download those games during the month and continue to subscribe to gold you get to keep them. If you unsubscribe you lose them. Resubscribe and you get them back. If you forget to download them during the time they are available you have missed out and have to pay; hence, it can be a good idea to even just queue the game download even if you don't want to download it immediately as that will add it to your account permanently. It is possible in the future they will revoke access to older games provided through the service so don't necessarily consider them forever titles you own.

Thanks for the detailed breakdown!

That's pretty much exactly what I wanted to know.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Laserface posted:

Considering the budget and the team creating it, Destiny sure is underwhelming as gently caress.

Im only 2 missions in but nothing about this game is ambitious, new or exciting.

There's definitely absolutely nothing groundbreaking about it, but it feels really solid. Everything's nice and polished and the universe will probably be huge, fleshed out, and interesting to explore. It feels to me like borderlands loot grabbing with mass effect items handling/social cities and halo like CPU enemies, all of which I like. I'm really enjoying it but I had reasonable expectations.

The pvp seems pretty crap judging from what's in the beta, which is a little disappointing from the creators of halo.

I reckon the full game will be impressive in scale.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
This Steam Greenlight stuff has blurred the line of what exactly a "beta" is.

This is all testing server load. There will be more than what's in the beta.

...Probably.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Awesome! posted:

Mmm yes, I know how to show those meany trolls I mean business *pushes up glasses and snorts* Reports for everyone!

Yeah because pages of bickering over someone trolling is so much better. I have yet to report anyone, but if what someone is doing is bothering you, use the report button or *gasp* the ignore button!

Crazy world, people can only get to you if you let them.

Raskolnikov2089 fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jul 24, 2014

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
Destiny is cool but I just squeezed the beta for all its worth in one night. There'd have to be way more to it than this for me to buy it. You're done on Earth in like an hour, so unless the story loops back and they give you a couple more zones on each planet then there isn't going to be much to it. PvP is pretty much an MMO version of Halo.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Yeah because pages of bickering over someone trolling is so much better. I have yet to report anyone, but if what someone is doing is bothering you, use the report button or *gasp* the ignore button!

Four years on this forum and longer lurking and I had no idea until today that you could ignore specific idiots.

On Topic: I also prefer the Bone controller to the 360 one, especially how the bottom part of the joystick pad doesn't fall off after 30 hours of use. I only had a play and charge kit, which for some stupid reason did not actually connect the controller to PCs, so was always stuck with the PS3 controller on PC gaming, so moving to the Bone is a huge improvement over that POS. I've still never held a DS4 but in pictures it looks almost the exact same so I'm surprised how everyone seems to like it more.

Also, unlike with the 360, is there any word whether we will be able to wirelessly connect our Bone controllers to a PC without buying some weird adaptor? The ones for the 360 were always retardedly expensive (well, only ~$20 + S&H but gently caress that) so I never even considered it just on principle.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Saladman posted:

Also, unlike with the 360, is there any word whether we will be able to wirelessly connect our Bone controllers to a PC without buying some weird adaptor? The ones for the 360 were always retardedly expensive (well, only ~$20 + S&H but gently caress that) so I never even considered it just on principle.

This pretty much isn't possible on a technical level. The Sony Dualshocks can interface with a PC/Mac wirelessly because they use standard Bluetooth. Both the 360 and One controllers use their own proprietary wireless protocol, which is why the 360 requires a proprietary adapter and the One controller would too (its protocol is different from the 360 controller's).

univbee fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Jul 24, 2014

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Laserface posted:

Considering the budget and the team creating it, Destiny sure is underwhelming as gently caress.

Im only 2 missions in but nothing about this game is ambitious, new or exciting.

It's a very comfortable game, if that makes sense. I'm still not sure I'd want to pay full price for it, but I've enjoyed the stuff in the beta. It looks gorgeous and there's something so satisfying about how I can run at a mob, launch myself into the air & jack one of the mooks in the face with flying mystical warlock melee while all his buddies scramble for cover.

mysterious frankie fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jul 24, 2014

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast

Saladman posted:

I've still never held a DS4 but in pictures it looks almost the exact same so I'm surprised how everyone seems to like it more.

They actually did improve it quite a bit. It looks the same but they did some pretty significant things to improve it. The handle bits are longer so your thumbs are at a more acute angle rather than sticking straight out to reach the joysticks, which is may more comfortable. You hands are also at a slightly different angle so you can actually operate both shoulder buttons with one finder rather than having to do a 'claw' thing with your hand like you used to, so thats also way more comfortable. The joysticks are now concave rather than convex so they are no longer specifically designed for your thumb to slip off of them, so thats an improvement. You know how the 'trigger' type buttons on the DS3 were such spongy, poorly placed poo poo that developers hardly ever actually used them as triggers? They actually feel like triggers now and I bet devs use them as such.

I prefer the bonetroller, but the DS4 is actually a really good controller. I bought every cross platform game on the 360 last time around because the DS3 was such a disaster, but I would have no such reservations about the DS4.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

As for Destiny, I also have luke warm feelings about it.

Positives:

- I like how the combat and gunplay feels a good bit, which is a pretty big deal. Halo just never clicked for me on that level.
- Played for maybe 2.5 hours yesterday and didnt notice a single dip in frame rate, even when there were 10 dudes on the screen and explosions everywhere. If they can get it optimized for 1080p with just as smooth a frame rate, then good for them.
- Its a pretty nice looking game in general. I like that the reflections in the water are actual reflections rather than just generic colors or whatever.
- In general I was having fun. There was a lot of stuff I didnt like about the game but I still want to play it again and fun is kinda the most important thing.

Negatives:

- I hope future areas are a little more creative than Old Russia. You start out near that big cool looking wall thing and the water looks so lovely and then its mostly downhill in terms of actual art design. Just a bunch of snowy rocks and corridors. Its got nice view distances and stuff but theres not much interesting to look at.
- Not an MMO in hardly any sense but still has some annoying things about MMOs plaguing it. You sort of get a sense of a bigger world in that you will stumble across a person or two every now and then, but thats about the only MMO-ish thing about it. Its not hundreds or thousands of people occupying your world, its like maybe a dozen or something.
- The annoying MMO-ish thing that has bugged me a lot so far is that is less populated areas, you end up fighting the same group of enemies several times because they spawn so fast. I decided to explore the area and ended up killing some dudes standing around a shack. Then I continued with the actual mission which led me past the shack again, so I killed the same guys again. And then another mission had be double back through the same area and I had to kill the same enemies standing in the same places by the same shack a third time, all in the span of 5 minutes. Thats MMO as gently caress and annoying as gently caress
- And annoyingly, the opposite happened as well. I got to a larger area of Old Russia and there were like 5 or 6 other people there as well, but I wasnt in their fire team. Most of the enemies had been killed pretty much every where I went for 20 minutes or so. Again, MMO as gently caress and annoying as gently caress

On the whole, I am not cancelling my preorder yet but mostly because Destiny is releasing before the big rush of more exciting looking releases. Had this been coming out In early October rather than early September, I would have already cancelled the preorder. It just seems like it might get old fast for me.

\/\/\/ its possible I just havent gotten that far yet - I havent finished the content of the beta yet. I just went from being impressed for the first 5 minutes to being kinda underwhelmed for the subsequent few hours.

WinnebagoWarrior fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Jul 24, 2014

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

WinnebagoWarrior posted:

Negatives:

- I hope future areas are a little more creative than Old Russia. You start out near that big cool looking wall thing and the water looks so lovely and then its mostly downhill in terms of actual art design. Just a bunch of snowy rocks and corridors. Its got nice view distances and stuff but theres not much interesting to look at.

The Skywatch with all the disused Russian cosmonaut equipment/shuttles/launching pads is gorgeous. Same with the areas where the Hive ships have crashed into and begun to spread.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Video Viddy Games posted:

lol. u r an idiot :> try not to froth 2 much!

Don't post in this thread anymore

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

Respawn is continuing to do a pretty good job of adding interesting free stuff to the game:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-24-titanfall-adds-in-game-currency-ability-to-buy-burn-card-packs

Basically, they are adding an economy to the game where you can earn money to buy specific burn cards. And it adds something to end game content because if you are max level, some of the XP you earn gets turned into money, where previously XP earned at max level did nothing. Pretty cool little addition. Havent played Titanfall in a few weeks, might break it back out.

Scatterfold
Nov 4, 2008

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Real profound mate.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

WinnebagoWarrior posted:

Respawn is continuing to do a pretty good job of adding interesting free stuff to the game:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-24-titanfall-adds-in-game-currency-ability-to-buy-burn-card-packs

Basically, they are adding an economy to the game where you can earn money to buy specific burn cards. And it adds something to end game content because if you are max level, some of the XP you earn gets turned into money, where previously XP earned at max level did nothing. Pretty cool little addition. Havent played Titanfall in a few weeks, might break it back out.

Yeah that's pretty interesting. I might do the same this weekend.

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

FYI, Cheese NIPS are not the same as Cheez ITS

Crafty posted:

I think everyone feels that at first but the bumpers are definitely better once you play a while with them. Definitely takes some getting used to but a few hours in it starts to feel right. I really like the clickiness of the new bumpers. The new triggers send the new analogs are also much improved.

The sticks seem to have poor build quality to me. On 3 different ones that I've tried, going back and forward on the sticks does this weird clicking/popping that I can't seem to fix. Mercifully it doesn't seem to affect in-game movement but it's weird and annoying. At this point I'm done doing exchanges because gently caress it but it's strange that I've had 3 new in box controllers that are all exhibiting this. For a $60 peripheral and a 90 day warranty that requires you to pay to mail it in it's kind of silly.

Saladman posted:

Four years on this forum and longer lurking and I had no idea until today that you could ignore specific idiots.

On Topic: I also prefer the Bone controller to the 360 one, especially how the bottom part of the joystick pad doesn't fall off after 30 hours of use. I only had a play and charge kit, which for some stupid reason did not actually connect the controller to PCs, so was always stuck with the PS3 controller on PC gaming, so moving to the Bone is a huge improvement over that POS. I've still never held a DS4 but in pictures it looks almost the exact same so I'm surprised how everyone seems to like it more.

The DS4 is pretty nice but I still prefer either xbox 360/bone controller to it. It's a bit smaller than either but feels reasonably comfy. In general it's smaller than the xbox controllers.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

MrBond posted:

The sticks seem to have poor build quality to me. On 3 different ones that I've tried, going back and forward on the sticks does this weird clicking/popping that I can't seem to fix. Mercifully it doesn't seem to affect in-game movement but it's weird and annoying. At this point I'm done doing exchanges because gently caress it but it's strange that I've had 3 new in box controllers that are all exhibiting this. For a $60 peripheral and a 90 day warranty that requires you to pay to mail it in it's kind of silly.

The bone controller feels great to me, but I've already had to get a second controller because the right thumb stick is stuck in an almost constant DOWN state. The A button also, for some weird reason, stopped registering on the dashboard (and only the dashboard).

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008
Not Stephen Harper in Disguise.

That is simply not true.
I don't play that much video games but I've had the xbone since just after launch. I still cant remember which side of the controller is two squares and which side is three lines. What was so awful about start/select???

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

SmokeyXIII posted:

I don't play that much video games but I've had the xbone since just after launch. I still cant remember which side of the controller is two squares and which side is three lines. What was so awful about start/select???

they could have just left the buttons as the left arrow and right arrow. at least its immediately obvious from the icon on the screen which is which, unlike these current ones.

Its as if the select button was supposed to be a task switching button or something, and the start button a context menu similar to on Android phones, but then they forgot they need a button to pause games.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Laserface posted:

they could have just left the buttons as the left arrow and right arrow. at least its immediately obvious from the icon on the screen which is which, unlike these current ones.

Its as if the select button was supposed to be a task switching button or something, and the start button a context menu similar to on Android phones, but then they forgot they need a button to pause games.

"Xbox, pause game"
*oh poo poo, we're walking back our always connected kinect requirement*
"yea that can be a pause button, no problem :v:"

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

whats worse is trying to describe the button to push to someone.

"yeah just press that button with the box on it, that also ahs another box hiding behind it."

"just push the button with the 3 lines on it"

$100 million dollars.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
There's an interesting article at Kotaku about this:

http://kotaku.com/the-xbox-ones-controller-buttons-dont-make-enough-sense-1604938350

It's fairly well thought out. Yeahbutstill, what are you supposed to press to pause the game?

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

SmokeyXIII posted:

I've played a lot and still have to check every time. The right one always pauses and the left one changes function for every game. Except for destiny I think, there's no pause in that game.

I got Wolfenstein for $40 today, I've only played an hour or so but the story is already a thousand times more interesting than watch dogs, and the gunplay is better than Destiny. I guess that's in part down to the 60 fps, going back to destiny feels really slow and floaty.

I was able to play it around 10-15 minutes after I started the install, I could see it took ages to fully install in the background though. I'd recommend it, even though a lot of the textures look like poo poo.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW, if you didn't already have a code, Destiny beta is open to all now.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

MrBond posted:

The DS4 is pretty nice but I still prefer either xbox 360/bone controller to it. It's a bit smaller than either but feels reasonably comfy. In general it's smaller than the xbox controllers.

Its bigger than both though? It just has less extraneous plastic on it, but its wider than both and longer/taller/whatever you want to call it than the xbone pad. Its not as long as the 360 pad, but only top wise, the handles are longer but the shoulders are further down. Compared to the xbone pad though its quite noticeably larger:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Stux posted:

Its bigger than both though? It just has less extraneous plastic on it, but its wider than both and longer/taller/whatever you want to call it than the xbone pad. Its not as long as the 360 pad, but only top wise, the handles are longer but the shoulders are further down. Compared to the xbone pad though its quite noticeably larger:

The left thumbstick on the dualshock will always and forever be why it is dog poo poo. That and the triggers.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

King Burgundy posted:

BTW, if you didn't already have a code, Destiny beta is open to all now.

Ah, so they DO still make game demos these days.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Blue Raider posted:

The left thumbstick on the dualshock will always and forever be why it is dog poo poo. That and the triggers.

Not going to open this can of worms, but I don't see why the left stick being there is ever a problem when the right stick being in the same place on the other side is fine? Both setups work perfectly fine and if you can't adjust between the two then you've either put in some kind of mental block against one or the other or are really just hating for the sake of it. I've got a 360 and a ps3 and have literally 0 issues transferring between either one for any type of game because it just is not an issue. They even pushed them further apart on the DS4 for weirdos who use the sticks with the joint of their thumb and had them hit each other on the DS3.

The triggers on the DS4 are now concave at an almost identical angle to the 360s triggers and are nice and springy with a good level of travel rather than the mushy poo poo on the DS3. DS4s triggers are probably more similar to the 360s than the xbone pad in all honesty.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Laserface posted:

whats worse is trying to describe the button to push to someone.

"yeah just press that button with the box on it, that also ahs another box hiding behind it."

I always call it the button formerly known as back.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I'm really glad I got the Destiny beta without paying for the game, because I don't think I'm buying it now. I just go to the point on earth where levels are ending in wave battles, which are no fun whatsoever when respawning is turned off, so you have to start back at the first wave when you die. "Stay in place and fight large groups of the same couple enemies over and over while a tiny robot shines a light on a machine" is the same tedious, lovely gameplay Bungie was using in Halo 1 and I don't want to pay $60 for more of it in 2014.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Make some friends. They can revive you.

imperialparadox
Apr 17, 2012

Don't tell me no one has told the girl she isn't exactly human!

mysterious frankie posted:

I'm really glad I got the Destiny beta without paying for the game, because I don't think I'm buying it now. I just go to the point on earth where levels are ending in wave battles, which are no fun whatsoever when respawning is turned off, so you have to start back at the first wave when you die. "Stay in place and fight large groups of the same couple enemies over and over while a tiny robot shines a light on a machine" is the same tedious, lovely gameplay Bungie was using in Halo 1 and I don't want to pay $60 for more of it in 2014.

Yeah I tried Destiny and it's ok...but I don't think that it really does anything new and exciting enough to keep me playing it past the first week of buying it. Is there some kind of fun gameplay that opens up eventually, or is the beginning pretty much reflective of the whole game?

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

DangerZoneDelux posted:

Make some friends. They can revive you.

Playing the game co-op takes it from being OK to being good fun.

Chasiubao posted:

I always call it the button formerly known as back.

I hope this catches on, "now click the button formerly known as back to open your items menu"

This ds4 must be unused, the ds4 at my local Sony store has no rubber left on the analog sticks.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
It's a beta. It's main purpose is to test server load and stuff like that. There will be more in the full game.

How much more? No one has played the full game and reported on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

It's a beta. It's main purpose is to test server load and stuff like that. There will be more in the full game.

How much more? No one has played the full game and reported on it.

But also lots won't change so it's pretty ok to form an opinion on the fundamental parts of the gameplay.

• Locked thread