Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Chris James 2 posted:

@AlbertBreer 9m
Bills LB Brandon Spikes was just taken from practice into the trainer's tent. Look like it might've been a hip.

I don't know how dehydration looks like a hip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

davecrazy posted:

Giants might start camp with 6 non scrubs on the PuP.

ebenezersamuel: Manningham and Beatty are going to be "limited." Beason will be the only one on PUP. John Jerry was cleared to practice.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Guys we're so close to seeing JFF absolutely destroying scrubs in preseason games

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

Guys we're so close to seeing JFF absolutely destroying scrubs in preseason games

Pryor too!

:smith:

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Blitz7x posted:

New Defensive scheme for the Lions. In the preseason mobile QBs would tear our PRESEASON defense apart.

I always love the annual Brown's Lions preseason game.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Kalli posted:

Jeez Bills, save it for the preseason.

In nobody cares Patriots news, someone's cat walked across the keyboard:

Patriots sign free agent DL Eathyn Manumaleuna; Release DL Seali'i Epenesa.

It looks like whoever is responsible for announcing player changes at the Patriots accidentally had his phone unlocked in his pocket during a jog.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
The most interesting storyline for the Seattle Seahawks is which wide receiver is the odd man out.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
When are the Jets going to stop training in bumfuck nowhere?

I *might* go to Giants camp tomorrow.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

The most interesting storyline for the Seattle Seahawks is which wide receiver is the odd man out.

Terrelle Pryor.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

man talk about embarrassment of riches, that hawks passing game god drat

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

waah posted:

Part of me really wants Watkins to do well. But for him to do well, EJ has to do well, and I am not sure if the Bills really need think of EJ Manuel as the answer to the question, "who is our franchise quarterback?"

So just hope for an Andy Dalton-AJ Green style outcome.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Relentlessboredomm posted:

So just hope for an Andy Dalton-AJ Green regular season style outcome.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

What is it with the Bills and their loving bucket hats?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Players take on the hats of their coaches.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Giants camp update: G Brandon Mosley, TE Xavier Grimble, and Jameel McClain all have been carted off the field (Grimble and Mosley for dehydration, McClain with an actual injury). And JPP had his back tended to by a trainer.

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jul 22, 2014

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I hope the Raiders just skip training camp

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Giants camp update: G Brandon Mosley, TE Xavier Grimble, and Jameel McClain all have been carted off the field (Grimble and Mosley for dehydration, McClain with an actual injury). And JPP had his back tended to by a trainer.

Jesus, they have hydration guidelines and people still gently caress it up.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

BlindSite posted:

Jesus, they have hydration guidelines and people still gently caress it up.

How hard can you gently caress up 'rail 8 ounces every half hour'? We have that hydration protocol at the farm, works fine for us.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Suspect Bucket posted:

How hard can you gently caress up 'rail 8 ounces every half hour'? We have that hydration protocol at the farm, works fine for us.

People don't sweat at consistent rates and coaches are just as worried about them drinking too much and throwing up as they are getting dehydrated.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
And the age old thing with dehydration where by the time you notice... you're hosed anyways.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

I see Jameel McClain is in midseason form

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Browns rookies report today and the first public practice is Saturday. We made it.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Gronk has been cleared to fully participate in camp. No PuP list.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

davecrazy posted:

Gronk has been cleared to fully participate in camp. No PuP list.

Maybe this will be his year.

:laffo:

I'm just kiddin', he's going to injure something in an improbable way and flame out by the bye-week, for sure. That is, assuming he doesn't sprain his collateral filament bone shanks or whatever during camp.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

sammy watkins good

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Reggie Wayne arrives at camp

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

@BairCSN: Sources confirm DJ Hayden doesn’t have an ankle injury. It’s his foot.

that lisfranc tho

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Vernon Davis isn't holding out; Alex Boone is.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Since he was interviewed at training camp, I'll put this here: Sam brushes off Dungy remarks.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chris de Sperg posted:

sammy watkins good

If he was so good he wouldn't fall coming out of his break.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Chris James 2 posted:

Goddamn team

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Azhais posted:

Reggie Wayne arrives at camp

That's a hell of a taxi.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Volkerball posted:

That's a hell of a taxi.

I wonder if he's on Uber.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Golden Tate starts Lion's camp on the PUP list.

Probably threw out his hips while thrusting or something.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Golden Tate, Ziggy Ansah and TJ Jones are all on PUP for shoulder injuries. Seems precautionary at the moment.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Golden Tate, Ziggy Ansah and TJ Jones are all on PUP for shoulder injuries. Seems precautionary at the moment.

Sounds like a dutch rudder gone horribly wrong

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Azhais posted:

Sounds like a dutch rudder gone horribly wrong

Haha. Ziggy needs all the camp time he can get, so this sucks.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Volkerball posted:

That's a hell of a taxi.

Jay Cutler posted:

It's not a minivan, it's a conversion van.

Matt Forte posted:

I hope I can play some video games in it after practice!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

it has begun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Schaub should be carrying a bindle.

• Locked thread