Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

One whole page and no remarks on the two dicks nearly touching?

Losing your touch GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

paranoid randroid posted:

my bitchmade pants.

Your posts always have really great username ideas in them

I think my favorite from you is American terrorist Whitey Al-honki

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
Buzzfeed: People Are Taking Naked Photos Of Themselves To Show Support For The Israel Defense Forces

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/people-are-taking-naked-photos-of-themselves-to-show-support

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
boy these peoples' faces are going to be red once it becomes more and more obvious what Israel is doing

Eponymouse
Nov 2, 2013

Beneath the skin, we are already one.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Twee as gently caress posted:

explain to me how the people with the 8th highest obesity rates in the world are starving

oh wait i guess its like those non-existent shells you said were in fact not fired thousands of times over the last decade

just because you're fat doesn't mean you're eating well lol

there's a country in Africa where girls gorge on goat milk and sewet just to get chunky because that's considered beautiful, because everyone is starving so everyone is skinny (funny how beauty standards work)

besides,

WHO report on nutrition in Gaza and West Bank posted:

One reason commonly given for obesity is the increasingly poor ‘quality’ of the diet. The
suggestion is that adults are eating a greater quantity of cheaper starchy foods in place of
fresh vegetables and meat

http://www.who.int/hac/crises/international/wbgs/oPt_Review_of_nutrition_situation_June2005.pdf

sounds like they are getting lovely food thanks to Israel blockading them

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Box of Trial posted:

boy these peoples' faces are going to be red once it becomes more and more obvious what Israel is doing

hopefully because they're bleeding everywhere after someone took a tire iron to their faces

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Twee as gently caress posted:

explain to me how the people with the 8th highest obesity rates in the world are starving

oh wait i guess its like those non-existent shells you said were in fact not fired thousands of times over the last decade

this was explained to you last time, twee as gently caress. the 'mal' in 'malnourished' beans 'badly', as you should know if you're as algerian as you say you are. israel was caught counting calories to give gazans the bare minimum required not to starve to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Exclamation Marx posted:

Tagged: israel, gaza, gifs, fails, funny war crimes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Exclamation Marx posted:

this was explained to you last time, twee as gently caress. the 'mal' in 'malnourished' beans 'badly', as you should know if you're as algerian as you say you are. israel was caught counting calories to give gazans the bare minimum required not to starve to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

here's a link

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/hamas-didnt-kidnap-the-israeli-teens-after-all.html

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
someone said this in another thread but:

it sounds like if you were a serial killer in Israel you could kill people and just drape some Hamas poo poo on the corpses and have a laugh

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

from the official twitter of ireland's israeli embassy

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we, the nation of israel, denounce europes recent turn towards antisemitism. ps send the darkies home, vote ukip.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im the guy aiming his AK-47 in the right side tunnel

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Exclamation Marx posted:

lmao

also loling at our govt abstaining on the UN vote and not having the balls to expel the israeli ambassador.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
discusting... hamas uses womaen and children as human shields... israel has a right to defend herself...

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Is there supposed to be women and children in the pics? ah they look young

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/MDE15/015/2009/en/8f299083-9a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf

quote:

However, contrary to repeated allegations by Israeli officials of the use of “human shields”,
Amnesty International found no evidence that Hamas or other Palestinian fighters directed
the movement of civilians to shield military objectives from attacks. It found no evidence that
Hamas or other armed groups forced residents to stay in or around buildings used by fighters,
nor that fighters prevented residents from leaving buildings or areas which had been
commandeered by militants.

quote:

In several cases Israeli soldiers also used civilians, including children, as “human shields”,
endangering their lives by forcing them to remain in or near houses which they took over and
used as military positions. Some were forced to carry out dangerous tasks such as inspecting
properties or objects suspected of being booby-trapped. Soldiers also took position and
launched attacks from and around inhabited houses, exposing local residents to the danger of
attacks or of being caught in the crossfire.

quote:

According to testimonies, in several cases Israeli forces also forced unarmed Palestinian
civilian males (mostly adults but in two cases also children) to serve as “human shields”,
including making them walk in front of armed soldiers; go into buildings to check for booby
traps or gunmen; and inspect suspicious objects for explosives. These practices are not new.
Numerous such cases have been documented in recent years and the Israeli Supreme Court
has ruled that such practices contradict international law and prohibited them in October

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
bonuspost from 2005

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4333982.stm

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
forgot a couple

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ah yes the old 'attack them where your'e weak' strategy nice play israel

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

haha jokes on you "fact checkers" we only need to keep up the facade long enough to start a war then we can admit what we already knew

ps yall hamas is a bunch of loving shitheads and so are the violent elements of the israeli government haha the whole situation is hosed up and please don't give the moral majority to any of these murderers, the only people to support are the innocent motherfuckers getting blown up

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shoulda let adolf finish the job, imo

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Exclamation Marx posted:

discusting... hamas uses womaen and children as human shields... israel has a right to defend herself...

:golfclap:

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Exclamation Marx posted:

Lmbo

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1s3Qt-Tm5I

turn captions on

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

:wink:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

today i learned that my workplace blocks amnesty.org

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

every time i see ur av i think it says fat oval office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
imo the funniest part of hamas hiding their missiles that are unable to kill any israelis, in homes with children, is that they bomb the children anyway

and that they only sent ground troops into gaza so they could graffiti 'death to the arabs' on palestinian homes, according to that amnesty paper lmao!

Stoic Commie fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jul 27, 2014

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

SniperWoreConverse posted:

every time i see ur av i think it says fat oval office

i didn't buy it

it reminds me of a drunken scot insulting someone

Stoic Commie posted:

imo the funniest part of hamas hiding their missiles that are unable to kill any israelis, in homes with children, is that they bomb the children anyway

even their propaganda has children's silhouettes in it

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
idf propaganda for 28 july 2014

👌

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Kanthulhu posted:

No one supports Hamas. People just are against a state murdering civilians for political gains.

I support Hamas.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
lmao only a loving jew would have the balls to launch a rocket into an area populated by civilians, with the intention of killing civilians, and then blame the civilians for being where the rocket hit

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

lmao only a loving jew would have the balls to launch a rocket into an area populated by civilians, with the intention of killing civilians, and then blame the civilians for being where the rocket hit
americans

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

XMNN posted:

americans

kissinger

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost
My favorite moment of Cast Lead was when the air force robocalled palestinians to leave their homes because their house was about to get bombed, and then the ground forces shot people up because they left their houses during a curfew.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

XMNN posted:

americans

America is run by the Jews.

Game.
Set.
Match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

SirDan3k posted: