Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain No-mates

Jerry Cotton posted:

Did he tell you he was hard core?

i dont believe he claimed to be hardcore but he did threaten to murder forums posters I.N.R.I. and Dogcrash Truther on multiple occasions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Captain No-mates posted:

i dont believe he claimed to be hardcore but he did threaten to murder forums posters I.N.R.I. and Dogcrash Truther on multiple occasions

That's not very hard core. Middling core.

I Dunno

Captain No-mates posted:

i remember he made a post threatening someone and it was really funny and was his custom title for a bit. anyone remember what it was?

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:

Captain No-mates posted:

one of the more disturbed individuals was shunned from byob due to being a weird creep who then proceeded to live stream his suicide where yobbers were invited to guess trivia questions to choose which pill the fellow took, the stream was closed down and no one has heard anything about him either way.

:eyepop: That's a lot more screwed up than I thought.

heard u like girls

maybe that poster can be finally put to rest in the byob graveyard thread so he can stop/start haunting the people here

Space-Pope

by zen death robot
hi byob what's up

WindmillSlayer

Space-Pope posted:

hi byob what's up

Hi space pope, nm, gonna make food soon, how're you?

Space-Pope

by zen death robot
im doing ok. currently @ work because theres like a conference thing this weekend and they need someone to support it

whatre u getting 4 lunch

WindmillSlayer

no idea yet, might make myself pasta but also might go out and buy a burg.

Looke

Jerry Cotton posted:

That's not very hard core. Middling core.

killing yourself through a game show is very hardcore

dogcrash truther

Space-Pope posted:

hi byob what's up

I like your av.

dogcrash truther

I Dunno posted:

i remember he made a post threatening someone and it was really funny and was his custom title for a bit. anyone remember what it was?

Zen Dudeism posted:

I have a copy of Byob podcast and was going to post it up until about 4 posts or so ago.

EDIT; Also, since you caught me on the correct night, I cordially invite you to lick the beef jerky flavored poo poo from the deepest recesses of my rear end in a top hat, dogcrash truther. Goddamn, at least INRI is somewhat funny. You try to slide by off "everyone knows me and I have a matt damon avatar!" In short, eat a flaming pile of gently caress and when you're done, please continue raping mentally challenged 3rd graders you loving unfunny piece of monkey poo poo.

3D Megadoodoo

Not very chill.

dogcrash truther
there was also one about biting a hole in someone's cheek i think that was directed towards inri

Space-Pope

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

I like your av.
thanks its from the old wizardry game. i like yours too

weird

by zen death robot
did the podcast ever get released i forget

Captain No-mates

apt gangbang posted:

did the podcast ever get released i forget

i think looke tried to piece it together but it was so shittily recorded and unfunny that he could not

weird

by zen death robot
drat

Looke

Captain No-mates posted:

i think looke tried to piece it together but it was so shittily recorded and unfunny that he could not

this

the raw audio is somewhere, if i find it ill upload it somewhere in-case anyone feels like killing themselves...

dogcrash truther

Looke posted:

this

the raw audio is somewhere, if i find it ill upload it somewhere in-case anyone feels like killing themselves...

please don't. It's better to forget

I Dunno

lmao this is it! thanks dct

i am he

lmao

i am he

Ok stupid mods, please goldmine the highbrow humor thread and the gaza thread. I think they are good examples of the fresh byob jokes we're bringin to the table these days and people should be greeted with them when they check out they byob goldmine thinking "hmm i wonder what byob is all aobut, maybe its funny."

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

Ok stupid mods, please goldmine the highbrow humor thread and the gaza thread. I think they are good examples of the fresh byob jokes we're bringin to the table these days and people should be greeted with them when they check out they byob goldmine thinking "hmm i wonder what byob is all aobut, maybe its funny."

i'm not going to goldmine threads i started but for what it's worth i think the weed humor thread is not funny enough as a whole to goldmine even though it has some funny posts in it

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

i'm not going to goldmine threads i started but for what it's worth i think the weed humor thread is not funny enough as a whole to goldmine even though it has some funny posts in it

I thought this might be the case, and thats cool of you. The weed thread definitely has plenty of bad jokes in it as well, thats true. But, the gaza thread should def be goldmined, so Arnie please do that.

heard u like girls

the gaza thread is fukking funny

i am he

Humans Among Us posted:

the gaza thread is fukking funny

Yes, and now its where it belongs, in the goldmine. Thank you arnie :D

bawk

hi yob

i am he

hi death .cab for qt. whats up?

weird

by zen death robot
hihihi want to be friends ?

Captain No-mates

what do u think ur av is typing

a star war betamax

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

welcome back though camanator :) you can be a newbie again if you want

nvm no cake

hello im fresh off of probation and i dont want to end up back in the slammer lest i earn hard time. how can i avoid this in the future?

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

i'm not going to goldmine threads i started

maybe you should stop starting funny threads then :colbert:

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Haha hey guys just thiuugt id pop in and say I really enjoy the byobs offbeat brand of irrevernt yet chill comedy it is really up my alley iff ya know what I mene so anyway I guess youll be seeing a lot more of me around here soon ok later

Dubsy

The Green Calx posted:

hello im fresh off of probation and i dont want to end up back in the slammer lest i earn hard time. how can i avoid this in the future?

wow godbless u r alive. hav some hot soup nd sit down soldier, uve had a tough day

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Ok guys here is a doodle I sketched of myself the other day so you can get an idea of what I look like

31/M/Texas (yeehaw)

Ok bye

i am he

FluffieDuckie posted:

maybe you should stop starting funny threads then :colbert:

i think i found a flaw in the byob plan to make the funny, wealthy, and good at sex, guy the mod

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

i think i found a flaw in the byob plan to make the funny, wealthy, and good at sex, guy the mod

prob should have thought that through a little more carefully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

I don't think I ever said I was wealthy. But I am.

• Locked thread