Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Go half-way. It's a good compromise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Saint Francis be my speed! how oft to-night
Have my old feet stumbled at graves!
Complete the project!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Complete it because gently caress You, Ghineas.

Tobias Grant posted:

And it's all because of this rear end in a top hat. The GM Command (not to be confused with the Commander GM) is a great unit, and should not be underestimated.

Don't gently caress with the White Dingos. They'll mess you up. :colbert:

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Complete The Project
Let Aina and Shiro have a million beautiful children together and have them say screw the war.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I really like how even though we have different opinions on how to handle the situation, we all agree that Ghinias can go gently caress himself :allears:

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Complete the project Ghineas deserves only death and Norris is a poor mans Ramba Ral.

Blackray Jack
Apr 7, 2007
Murderology AND Murderonomy!
I'm voting for a halfway point.

Blackray Jack fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jul 28, 2014

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Kill all the people.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?
You don't go half way on killing space Hitler, Complete the project. Its a shame about Norris but some sacrifices must be made.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Friar John posted:

Complete the project!

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Yall are real inconsistent with this not-hitler thing

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The dude is obviously a Hitler. We are being not-Hitler, so we need to follow whichever path results in the least Hitlers.

Kill that guy.

Daerc
Sep 23, 2007

Look! A door! This must mean something!

goatface posted:

The dude is obviously a Hitler. We are being not-Hitler, so we need to follow whichever path results in the least Hitlers.

Kill that guy.

Also on the off chance we decide to go full Hitler, we need him out of the picture so we don't have any subordinates trying to out-Hitler us.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Let's complete this bitch!

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
The Apsalus is basically my favorite mobile armor in the whole series, and the Apsalus III was badass in Build Fighters. Complete the Project it is!

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

RentACop posted:

Yall are real inconsistent with this not-hitler thing

08th MS Team's main plot didn't feature any terrible crimes against humanity, just a really big rear end in a top hat. And if we let him get killed we enable ~true love~.

So you know, pretty Not Hitler of us to complete the event.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

Go half-way. Norris seems to be doing pretty well for himself on the battlefield, and it would be a shame to waste a good unit at this late stage (I assume) of the game. Also, with the Big Zam in the pipeline, you can afford to lose out on the Apsalus Mk 3.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

BlitzBlast posted:

08th MS Team's main plot didn't feature any terrible crimes against humanity, just a really big rear end in a top hat. And if we let him get killed we enable ~true love~.

So you know, pretty Not Hitler of us to complete the event.

B-b-but my grizzled Gouf veteran :qq:

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

As someone unfamiliar with the side-story stuff, who is Ginias and why is the general opinion of him 'gently caress this guy right in his stupid loving face'?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

his hair is too fab for people to handle

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

As someone unfamiliar with the side-story stuff, who is Ginias and why is the general opinion of him 'gently caress this guy right in his stupid loving face'?

Creepy rear end in a top hat obsessed with creating a giant metal death womb and being a creeper on his sister.

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
Half-Way complete it!

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

To expand on Impatom's pithy one-liner, Gineas is a mostly insane Zeon scientist obsessed with creating a superweapon to singlehandedly blow up Jaburo. He's a huge prick of a dude who press gangs his sister Aina into test piloting because she's got the aptitude for it and upon completion of the Apsalus III(the final version of his superweapon) he straight up murders every other Zeon scientist who helped him work on it so he can claim all the credit for himself.

He's very hated because he comes off as very sleazy and intensely unlikeable throughout the show he's the primary antagonist of.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Complete the project half way

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Complete the event halfway.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
Complete the project!

Dead Zeons and a ridiculous mobile armour? SIEG ZEON!

Dux Supremus
Feb 2, 2009
Halfway, saving Packard is more important than enabling Ginias' self-destructive tendencies until he kills himself with them.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Complete the project!

Dead Zeons and a ridiculous mobile armour? SIEG ZEON!

This man has the right idea!

WampaPartyEX
Jan 13, 2012
Half Completion so we can keep Norris around. Ginias is a creepy motherfucker but Norris and Ramba Ral are Goufbros, and that's something real, man. Something real.

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011
Halfway

FelistheIdiot
Dec 10, 2011

Dux Supremus posted:

Halfway, saving Packard is more important than enabling Ginias' self-destructive tendencies until he kills himself with them.

This, halfway completion.

Also knowingly sending one of our most invaluable war heroes to his death is rather unappreciative.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Current voting situation:

Completely complete it: 17 votes (15 if you count only the bolded votes)
Halfway complete it: 12 votes
Not complete it: 0 votes

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Completely complete the completion of the Apsalus

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.

Mikl posted:

Current voting situation:

Completely complete it: 17 votes (15 if you count only the bolded votes)
Halfway complete it: 12 votes
Not complete it: 0 votes

Thanks for this. I didn't expect the vote to end up this way at all.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Halfway complete it, the Asparagus loving sucks and Packard has already sent more feds to glory than it ever would.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Changing my vote from Halfway to All the way.
I didn't know Ghineas was this terrible. End him.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Complete the Project. We need more giant, gently caress-off, mountain destroying beam cannons.

Also, what does the Apsalus 1 even do? From what I remember it didn't have any armaments whatsoever.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If we get all three, we can use that one as the execution suit.

vvv - Well that's even better. It can find the biggest concentration of enemies and disperse particles to announce its presence.

goatface fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jul 29, 2014

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Complete the Project. We need more giant, gently caress-off, mountain destroying beam cannons.

Also, what does the Apsalus 1 even do? From what I remember it didn't have any armaments whatsoever.

It has S-rank Sensors and it can spread Minovsky Particles. That's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Also, Aina was the pilot that test flew the MS-06RD-4 Zaku II Prototype (the Zaku II/Dom prototype we just got) for the Rick Dom data so there's that.

Personally I'd pick Halfway for the maximal gain.

Also I really love the Action Zaku, it's a pretty good suit!

• Locked thread