Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Can we get some funny Hamas kitten or puppy gifs up in here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

more like this plz

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
i'd go kosher for dem titties

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
those tits aint kosher

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tiler Kiwi posted:

those tits aint kosher

Halal as gently caress.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
i'd gaza strip her down

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
i'd launch my ballistic payload all over her iron domes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Literally hiding behind human breast shields.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
I'd give up bacon for those hams

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Hamas has got ham in it

Mohammed has got ham in it

Aren't Muslims embarrassed about this?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Nobody gives a real poo poo about Palestine because any time they start to stockpile some legit world sympathy, they do something retarded, hth OP

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
i keep coming back to this thread to praise allah for those bodacious cans

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
i think israel keeps doing gay poo poo like this because they're angry and insecure about basically being arabs too and dont want anyone to find out

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

SpazmasterX posted:

i keep coming back to this thread to praise allah for those bodacious cans

Get me a hundred more like that and maybe I'll give a poo poo about palestine. The OP's irate posting isn't working.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
100 hate crimes: UK Jews targeted following Israel offensive in Gaza

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

more like benghazi strip

make syou think

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
Wouldn't Hamas' resources be better served developing some sort of integrated air defense system rather than using human shields? I've only done some napkin math but the mass of human bodies, living or otherwise, needed to mitigate the blast from a 2000lbs. bomb (I assume Israel is probably using only the biggest and best of General Dynamic's MK-80 series of bombs) would likely exceed the weight capacity of whatever structure it is that they are trying to defend. There's only so many babies you can pile on top of a building before the building collapses and that limit is way lower than the number of babies needed to stop a bomb.

Is Hamas unaware that people do not prevent white phosphorous from destroying property and in fact may increase the rate of damage due to the moisture in a human shield catalyzing the reaction in the WP?

These guys aren't really thinking through this war thing. People are terrible at being armor. I guess it possible some F-16 pilot at 20k feet may feel a little bad about make those little human shaped white dots in his targeting pod explode, but he can zoom out and those dots aren't visible anymore.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sauer posted:

Wouldn't Hamas' resources be better served developing some sort of integrated air defense system rather than using human shields? I've only done some napkin math but the mass of human bodies, living or otherwise, needed to mitigate the blast from a 2000lbs. bomb (I assume Israel is probably using only the biggest and best of General Dynamic's MK-80 series of bombs) would likely exceed the weight capacity of whatever structure it is that they are trying to defend. There's only so many babies you can pile on top of a building before the building collapses and that limit is way lower than the number of babies needed to stop a bomb.

Is Hamas unaware that people do not prevent white phosphorous from destroying property and in fact may increase the rate of damage due to the moisture in a human shield catalyzing the reaction in the WP?

These guys aren't really thinking through this war thing. People are terrible at being armor. I guess it possible some F-16 pilot at 20k feet may feel a little bad about make those little human shaped white dots in his targeting pod explode, but he can zoom out and those dots aren't visible anymore.

Because a lean force like Hamas at best only has MANPADs which have a ceiling of 13,000 feet.

To go beyond that height you need something bigger like a Buk.

Also in addition to airstrikes the israelis have piles of heavy artillery assets such as 155mm howitzers which they have been gleefully using to shell the Gaza strip.

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
Given the poor diet of most Gazans, I doubt Hamas's human shield program is anything but lean.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZFOGxwGn6s

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Just like to remind anyone saying "human shields" that the gaza strip is the 6th most densely populated country on earth at 9700 people per square mile. It's physically impossible to not have civilians nearby military installations under those conditions when the total land area is like 150 square miles because israel pushed all the browns into it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

that and usually in wars like this refugees flee to neighboring states (like in syria) whereas gaza is literally a blockaded prison and they are unable to leave

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
There's a livestream of the city getting blown up in the dnd ip thread if anyone wants it. Two, in fact haha

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Stay safe, Zionist owl.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
#HamasTVShows

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

what if these tunnels are actually for a great escape style flight and israel is the real nazis? Makes u think...

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

FADEtoBLACK
Jan 26, 2007
Clearly we need a less offensive uniformed approach for these righteous men to wear while they enforce Israeli superiority to the Lesser Man.

For ease of use I think these uniforms should just be shirts. We could color them brown.

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

etalian posted:

Also in addition to airstrikes the israelis have piles of heavy artillery assets such as 155mm howitzers which they have been gleefully using to shell the Gaza strip.

Well who wouldn't? Id fire those puppys any chance I got, probs shakes the ground with a satisfying whump and you dont have to see anything gross or messy.

FADEtoBLACK
Jan 26, 2007

Xachariah posted:

Well who wouldn't? Id fire those puppys any chance I got, probs shakes the ground with a satisfying whump and you dont have to see anything gross or messy.

Until the children of the people you murdered decided it was in their interest to do anything in their power to kill you or your family.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Drone_Fragger posted:

Just like to remind anyone saying "human shields" that the gaza strip is the 6th most densely populated country on earth at 9700 people per square mile. It's physically impossible to not have civilians nearby military installations under those conditions when the total land area is like 150 square miles because israel pushed all the browns into it.

Yeah ghettos tend to be densely populated. I wonder where Israel got the idea to build one from?

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

^^ israel is like, you know when you have a bully in your school and he's a right rear end in a top hat? yeah he's like that cause his dad beat him all the time and he's sad about that.

FADEtoBLACK posted:

Until the children of the people you murdered decided it was in their interest to do anything in their power to kill you or your family.

yeah but everything in their power is like... at least wildly inaccurate, so it's probably cool

Xachariah fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Jul 29, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
some more great and hilarious headlines (and subheadlines). no haterz!

This Palestinian's Attempt To Escape Israeli Shelling Ends Spectacularly Wrong #fail
A for effort

19 Reason Israeli Girls Are The Best Girls On Earth #win
If she's a hot diva, she's from Be'er Sheva

24 Rookie Mistakes Every Drone Pilot Makes #fail
We all have our bad days

Look At What The Army Did When They Found A Palestinian Family In A Free-Fire Zone #wtf
Now we're having fun!

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
d*mn it's weird how the moslem terrorists seem to be firing all their rockets from near critical gazan infrastructure? haha

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

what the gently caress is this? Did someone draw a Jane Fonda caricature in This loving Year Of Our Lord??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Neo-Nazi Jews in Israel is like the best thing ever.

It's like a hundred times better than the Jews for Jesus gang.

• Locked thread