Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

Mariana Horchata posted:

im taking about woman breasts, aside from a few deviants around here nobody really fuckin cares about male breasts its not even top 5 in the top features of the masculine form.

haha you censored the junk of a statue you fuckin pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
Never forget. I cry every time.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Michael Jackson looks pretty jacked is that the sequel to that whacko Jacko game from days of old?

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

lol honestly, MGS was so ridiculous it lost all emotional impact on me by the end.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

TheSlutPit posted:

lol honestly, MGS was so ridiculous it lost all emotional impact on me by the end.

lol honestly, you're a stupid rear end in a top hat with bad taste and poo poo for a heart

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
MGS games run out of tearjerker power somewhere around the twentieth Shakespearean death monologue, which happens about an hour into each game.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

MGS games run out of tearjerker power somewhere around the twentieth Shakespearean death monologue, which happens about an hour into each game.

I shed a tear or two when the boss died.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I-I preordered Dragon Age 2.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Helical Nightmares posted:

I-I preordered Dragon Age 2.

You know nothing. I preordered MORTAL ONLINE.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Ico

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
as a mentally deficient kissless handholdless virgin ico hit me right in the feels

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

turdriver posted:

haha you censored the junk of a statue you fuckin pussy

sorry but i think GBS is just about due for a red and blue sweep and i got priors :siren: :sweep: :gas:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

sorry but i think GBS is just about due for a red and blue sweep and i got priors :siren: :sweep:

you think you would live through that?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I had a psychotic break over Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone for ps1. I was 11.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
a few weeks ago at a laundermat i put a quarter in to play galaga and it ate my quarter
i could have used that quarter for something else i didnt cry but i was not happy

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
When my train in train simulator derailed i threw an autistic fit tears and urine everywhere

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

jarvis cocker posted:

a few weeks ago at a laundermat i put a quarter in to play galaga and it ate my quarter
i could have used that quarter for something else i didnt cry but i was not happy

you can play galaga on washing machines?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Quickscope420dad posted:

you are a bad poster

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Quickscope420dad posted:

yes. yes u can. fucker

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

you are a bad poster

I like what we've got going here but if you keep negging me so hard I'm going to have to date you or at least have casual sex with you

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

sorry but i think GBS is just about due for a red and blue sweep and i got priors :siren: :sweep: :gas:

being punished for posting a nude statue would be the most retarded thing ever

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Quickscope420dad posted:

I like what we've got going here but if you keep negging me so hard I'm going to have to date you or at least have casual sex with you

then im doing my job right. :wink:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

look at this poo poo right here

david can't possibly be nws

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

yeah! no job would be mad at you looking at his tiny penis.
He's a grower not a shower!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

I cried at the end of The Walking Dead season 1 and then when I replayed it I wasn't drunk and I didn't cry at the end. Also the end of King Kong makes me cry, but similarly, only when drunk.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Moridin920 posted:

but he'd be showing his dick otherwise

it would be shameful

Barfoid 3
Jun 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Th e best is when goons ineptly ape normal human behavior like the OP is doing. or something. op

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c0TUPV3ZZI&t=790s

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Wept like a little girl at the end of season one of the Walking Dead and anyone that didnt is a loving liar/robot.

Lee: 'I'll miss you.'

Clem: 'Me too...'

I also cried at the end of Dear Esther and shut up it was really late at night & I was emotional. Stupid cinematic explorations of humanity & loss.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

No, just pissed. Probably like a lot of folks.

When I was like 6 or 7 me and my dad got to the last level in Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo. We lived on the fuckin' Oregon Coast with it's lovely weather, and about 15 seconds from beating Bowser or whatever, the power went out.

I didn't cry like a bitch, but I was pretty disappointed. Never made it back to that level since, in the last 22 years.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Sierra Nevadan posted:

No, just pissed. Probably like a lot of folks.

When I was like 6 or 7 me and my dad got to the last level in Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo. We lived on the fuckin' Oregon Coast with it's lovely weather, and about 15 seconds from beating Bowser or whatever, the power went out.

I didn't cry like a bitch, but I was pretty disappointed. Never made it back to that level since, in the last 22 years.

always have the backup gene running when playing mario, rule#1 hth

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I also cried at the end of Dear Esther and shut up it was really late at night & I was emotional. Stupid cinematic explorations of humanity & loss.

a womans curse

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

porkchop_express posted:

always have the backup gene running when playing mario, rule#1 hth

My dad and I were way too stupid to know what that is. Even now.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

I didn't cry but this did make me feel like a tremendous rear end in a top hat. At first I thought it was just a drawn out game over at first and I'd messed up something horribly.

I did get slightly teary eyed out of nostalgic joy when I beat Pikmin 2 and Pikmin 3 though. I just love those dumb little pikmin so much. They're adorable in every way.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
john marston died at the end? lmao

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
you didn't save cid fuckin baddie

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The White Dragon posted:

you didn't save cid fuckin baddie

that mini game sucked. Cid was supposed to die

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I feel like I should be on a registry just for looking at this.

Although I'm deeply proud that despite being a lifelong nerd and loser I didn't recognize one single character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

that mini game sucked. Cid was supposed to die

I remember first time I saw Cid I thought "oh god another goofy idiot I hope he just dies or something so I don't have to deal with him."

......oh :smith:

• Locked thread