Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Spoeank posted:

I had debt collectors call me at work for my student loans. I went off on them a little bit.

I changed debit cards & forgot to update my automatic payment. Didn't pay that close of attention & I got a call at work 6 months later.

That's because you missed a payment, not because you had an outstanding debt that was sent to a collection agency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Vogon Poet posted:

I didn't realize until just now that each Kelly has its own title on the Onion website. This one's: Con With The Wind. :allears:

Okay, now whoever posts a Kelly must also post the title for that Kelly. Fantastic.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Broken Cog posted:

Eh, isn't it just "pee pee doo doo Biden is a bad Vice President"?

It's the same sort of joke as Breathed used once. Milo and Opus were selling illegal hair growth stuff made with Bill the Cat sweat and Bill wasn't sweating enough. Milo whispered to Bill, "President Quayle" and voila.

Same joke as the guy in a coma coming out of it in 73.
"I'm sorry to say, President Eisenhower is dead."
"That rear end in a top hat Nixon is president now??"

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Melaneus posted:

Hey. Hey you cartoonist guys, I've got something handy to let you know how I feel. Just let me reach into my magic bag of tricks...

Hey, Al's looking good.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
This John Rule cartoon is confusingly titled "More Liberal Logic"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Warcabbit posted:

Hey, Al's looking good.

Wow I didn't even recognize him.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Oh, hey, would you look at that. Branco is being disingenuous.

Samuel Clemens posted:

Bonus: Two older cartoons Jarlsberg reposted to commemorate Obama's birthday.

Looks like someone hasn't been keeping up with House Committee findings...

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/04/trey_gowdys_benghazi_setback_new_humiliation_for_gops_scandal_hunter/

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Aug 4, 2014

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

Republican cartoonist repeats party line even when proven wrong. News at eleven.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

When did Real Man Conservatives become such wilting lilies that they can't abide the sight of another man's junk in the lake/pool/sauna/locker room?

Although it provides a neat explanation for all the chicken-hawks: "I was gonna fight for my country in all those wars I love, but when I heard about military showers I fainted after a case of the vapors and now I can never grill sausages again!" :derp::derp:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

VitalSigns posted:

When did Real Man Conservatives become such wilting lilies that they can't abide the sight of another man's junk in the lake/pool/sauna/locker room?

Although it provides a neat explanation for all the chicken-hawks: "I was gonna fight for my country in all those wars I love, but when I heard about military showers I fainted after a case of the vapors and now I can never grill sausages again!" :derp::derp:

Remember that for all the posturing and rhetoric and appeals to religion and morality the entirety of the anti-gay position is predicated on the opinion that man on man sex is gross.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Biden's not gay. He's a married heterosexual old man. That's why I'm wondering when conservatives became the kid who waits after gym class until all the other guys are gone to change his shorts.

Whining about seeing some old man balls is the prissiest poo poo imaginable.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

On this one I think I can extend a little sympathy to the right. I mean, if I saw Diamond Joe's massive brass balls I'd feel pretty inadequate and might lash out, too.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

VitalSigns posted:

Remember when we had GOP Rep Yoder go skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee? Drunk and nude at a holy site, but Biden is worse somehow.

They are all old guys anyways, they should be used to it. if going to the gym has taught me anything it's that old men spend and inordinate amount of time walking around and socializing while wrinkled and naked when they are done working out.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
XyloJW said it's OK to plug this, so I am.

I'm selling the original art for the "Day in the Life of an Editorial Cartoon Character" comic I drew here. I've been short on cash after getting laid off from work back in June, so I figure I can at least try and make a few bucks from it.

The auction is here. Ends in one week.

The original cartoon again:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Someone outbid me :(

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

If you say Benghazi three times fast in front of a mirror the ghosts of the Grenadians murdered during the invasion appear in your birthday cake.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Post 9-11 User posted:

If you say Benghazi three times fast in front of a mirror the ghosts of the Grenadians murdered during the invasion appear in your birthday cake.

Without looking, where is Grenada?

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

zoux posted:

Allen Sherman has always maintained it is in upstate New York

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EzErh_s62Wk

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I guess I interpreted the stupidity differently. My thought was "Do conservatives think that Biden wearing swim trunks suddenly mean that his junk isn't touching the water anymore?" Because when they mention the water became tainted, that thought immediately came to mind.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

zoux posted:

I'm terrible at geography.

("Over dur" is how my friends mother says, "over there," she's Phillipino so it's almost topical).

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Fried Chicken posted:

Allen Sherman has always maintained it is in upstate New York

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EzErh_s62Wk

Ugh I bet there were a billion hacky Camp Granada mashups when that was going down.

Post 9-11 User posted:

I'm terrible at geography.

("Over dur" is how my friends mother says, "over there," she's Phillipino so it's almost topical).

You looked!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

Taft you tyrannical sonuvabitch! :argh:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

zoux posted:

I only know because I read Lies: And the Lying Liars Who Tell Them.
It's a club med!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Here's a Cagle Roundup for today

Are you loving kidding me

Someone looooooooves death.

A decent cartoon hurt by hypercaptioning.

Our troops need their brain helmets.

A Good Fitzsimmons

An Ehhhh Fitzsimmons

A What Even the gently caress Fitzsimmons

And let's wrap it up with one of the worst cartoons I've seen from Jones. Go gently caress yourself, you cicada-loving rear end in a top hat.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Rorus Raz posted:

And let's wrap it up with one of the worst cartoons I've seen from Jones. Go gently caress yourself, you cicada-loving rear end in a top hat.

Hamas, stooping even lower than using children as suicide bombers, is now recruiting naked mole rats to their cause. Truly reprehensible.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Rorus Raz posted:

Here's a Cagle Roundup for today

lol that cock and sickle

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Saint Sputnik posted:

lol that cock and sickle
Holy poo poo I didn't notice that. loving amazing.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Rorus Raz posted:

Holy poo poo I didn't notice that. loving amazing.

The lens flare is some inspired censorship.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

Are you loving kidding me

A fetus isn't a person.

If you were to outlaw abortions, you would be encouraging back-alley abortions, which would most certainly harm an actual person. The woman.

But again: A fetus is not a person.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Didn't realize bathing suits created watertight barriers between the ocean and your junk.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

D.N. Nation posted:

A fetus isn't a person.

If you were to outlaw abortions, you would be encouraging back-alley abortions, which would most certainly harm an actual person. The woman.

Then how come it is apparently capable of sentient thought and already knows how to speak English, smart guy?

Unless... that grave says 3000 abortions so it's a mass grave... have they formed a Hyper-Fetus hive-mind? Is that the latest threat Americans need to worry about :ohdear:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Jerusalem posted:

Then how come it is apparently capable of sentient thought and already knows how to speak English, smart guy?

Unless... that grave says 3000 abortions so it's a mass grave... have they formed a Hyper-Fetus hive-mind? Is that the latest threat Americans need to worry about :ohdear:

It's like the Flood from Halo, but with... you get the idea.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Jerusalem posted:

They prefer to be called Fetus-Kings. And now I feel sick.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Saint Sputnik posted:

lol that cock and sickle

drat. I want a cock and sickle avatar now.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

El Scotch posted:

drat. I want a cock and sickle avatar now.

I want an actual necklace. Do they sell those somewhere?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

JaggerMcDagger posted:

The Name Game

Islamism.
What's in a name?
Not much.
Labels: al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Gaza, Hamas, Hezbollah, isis, Islamism, jihad, terror, Terrorism

This is one of my "am I talking to a moron?" tests.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!
Hell, I'm straight and that's hilarious enough that I'd wear a cock and sickle on a vintage style shirt. Maybe with a caption under it like "Greetings, cumrade."

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

D.N. Nation posted:

A fetus isn't a person.

To be fair, to many of them, neither is the woman.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This is brilliant, and a depressingly accurate depiction of what some people actually believe.

Rorus Raz posted:

Poor Rufus had trouble finding work after Kim Possible was canceled, he's taken to appearing in confusing third rate political cartoons just so he can make ends meet :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jerusalem posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QfBG3lbbxY

WE DIDN'T LISTEN!

• Locked thread