Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Is everyone able to talk to the kid through the mind link, or only Marvin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Everyone can talk to him, although that might confuse him more. And there is a +1 difficulty to see in the rain but I negated that for Doug since he has that eagle eye power and for Jarrod in wolf form. Just really bad rolls.

I like that Selene says "hey I think we can do this without spilling any blood. We'll just guide him around the trap and make a clean getaway!" And then the very next turn everyone opens fire.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

Everyone can talk to him, although that might confuse him more. And there is a +1 difficulty to see in the rain but I negated that for Doug since he has that eagle eye power and for Jarrod in wolf form. Just really bad rolls.

I like that Selene says "hey I think we can do this without spilling any blood. We'll just guide him around the trap and make a clean getaway!" And then the very next turn everyone opens fire.

That's why I changed from headshotting the driver to shooting out the wheels! I liked Selenes idea.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Buggy knows it won't work

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yeah go for it though, it was my first instinct.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
It's going to be nothing but delicate covert ops from here-on-out, just because I'm curious if there's any situation that you guys won't kill your way out of.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Oh I'm going to be busy tonight and tomorrow so probably not much in the way of game updates.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

XyloJW posted:

It's going to be nothing but delicate covert ops from here-on-out, just because I'm curious if there's any situation that you guys won't kill your way out of.

The only reason Boon hasn't elbow dropped the car is because I don't want to gently caress up our new IDs.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

XyloJW posted:

Oh I'm going to be busy tonight and tomorrow so probably not much in the way of game updates.

Okay, I'm finally not busy but tons of forum drama happened and by the time I got done dealing with that it's almost 2 am, and I'm supposed to be up at 6, so game update will probably be much later tomorrow.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Oh poo poo I forgot you told us you were busy. Now I feel bad for amassing you in GBS.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Also sassing you but mostly I feel bad about the amassing. That wasn't cool.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

Okay, I'm finally not busy but tons of forum drama happened and by the time I got done dealing with that it's almost 2 am, and I'm supposed to be up at 6, so game update will probably be much later tomorrow.

s'cool bro.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
spill the beans on forum drama Xylo

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I just sat down to start the next round, 3 days later, and TBK still hasn't submitted an action.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Everyone please glare at thatbastardken and gnash your teeth.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Spill the beans Xylo.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Whoops, sorry. Posted.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

thatbastardken posted:

Whoops, sorry. Posted.

*xlyo now disappears for a week*

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

you bought this curse upon us

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Awoooooooooooooo

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
I'm in Melbourne till Monday, so it works for me. Where should I go melboons?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lizard Combatant posted:

I'm in Melbourne till Monday, so it works for me. Where should I go melboons?

home.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

No seriously, what sort of stimulation did you want? Cerebral? Liver? Below the belt?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

IronicBeetCriminal posted:

No seriously, what sort of stimulation did you want? Cerebral? Liver? Below the belt?

All three at once please.
Nah, any cool new bars opened up in the last year or two since I've been?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ah poo poo someone who doesn't have kids might be better placed to answer that.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Rolling things up now.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Missing two wolves there mate.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I was thinking it could use another moon instead, so it could be three moon wolf.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Great. The app I'd been using to track everyone's Rage, Gnosis, and Willpower got an update and erased all my stuff.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

FULL EVERYTHING FOR EVERYBODY!

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

SKY COQ posted:

FULL EVERYTHING FOR EVERYBODY!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

Great. The app I'd been using to track everyone's Rage, Gnosis, and Willpower got an update and erased all my stuff.

I was full everything but one gnosis. Think my sheet is up to date.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Less one rage obviously.

So is the only reason I got a shot off because I said my action before Raj?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

IronicBeetCriminal posted:

Less one rage obviously.

So is the only reason I got a shot off because I said my action before Raj?

Raj specified he was going to wait to use his power to stop the guard who would respond to your shot.

Bifauxnen posted:

Raj targets the guard with his gun-jamming power. If he's in on all this, he'll probably be the first one to react and fire back once Alf takes his shot.
Swires was going to shoot the first person to step out, so his shot was going to come after you stopped the vehicle. Doug didn't specify, but his action wasn't as time-dependent as yours was, so you got the first shot off, and Raj attempted to stop them from shooting back, which stopped Doug and Swires.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

Raj specified he was going to wait to use his power to stop the guard who would respond to your shot.

Swires was going to shoot the first person to step out, so his shot was going to come after you stopped the vehicle. Doug didn't specify, but his action wasn't as time-dependent as yours was, so you got the first shot off, and Raj attempted to stop them from shooting back, which stopped Doug and Swires.

Ah thanks. I wondered if it was just an order of actions put in thing which would be easy to game.

Also welcome back.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

Something something android something something :smug:

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
fuckin' Raj

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

It'll be funny though, if this ends up being the first time we pull off a stealthy no-kill conflict just because of technical difficulties!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
nope Doug's shooting everything

• Locked thread