Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Discuss what we like about south parks. I frankly prefer south park.

southern region shown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
dont forget to bring a towel

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

jarvis cocker posted:

dont forget to bring a towel

its dun forget to breng a towel ffs

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

1gnoirents posted:

southern region shown

strategically placed window so we can see your girl wallpaper

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
no, YOU'RE a towel

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

1gnoirents posted:

southern region shown

hey u fag i play bf4 as well lets play games

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
You still use urtorrent? lol enjoy getting arrested by the fbi

Howdges
Dec 29, 2012

if you have the serious software forum open shouldn't you know how to crop out your horrible desktop

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Everglades National Park!

[fart joke with Libertarian leanings]

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Thanks for the screenshot of your background, how many ed hardy shirts do you own

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

the answer middle

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was out with some friends and harley motorcycles being dumb came up and two of the dudes i was with were all "hurr durr what a bunch of fags" and then they made the dumb sounds from that dumb episode.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

There is a wildlife refuge south of me which is kind of like a park but with a lot more poisonous snakes

south of the wildlife refuge is a national park but I can't walk my dog there because it's illegal to bring a dog into the wildlife refuge unless I go by boat

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

gggiiimmmppp posted:

There is a wildlife refuge south of me which is kind of like a park but with a lot more poisonous snakes

south of the wildlife refuge is a national park but I can't walk my dog there because it's illegal to bring a dog into the wildlife refuge unless I go by boat

dress the dog in black with a balaclava

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

gggiiimmmppp posted:

I liked kayaking in the dismal swamp. Just don't stay out too late because just before dawn you'll get eaten alive by mosquitoes.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

south park really makes you think doesnt it

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
i remember watching the first episode of south park when i was 8. i liked it because they said bad words, which was cool.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
It's funny when the orange kid dies every time "oh my god they killed Karl" or whatever

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Remember that fat goon who used to make one-man reenactments of movie scenes for youtube? He played cartman in the live action episode

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
op should post some more pics of the babe on his wallpaper

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

current event

*slow choir vocals and piano chords*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

You still use urtorrent? lol enjoy getting arrested by the fbi

What's wrong with utorrent?

• Locked thread