Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
same OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

ilikedirt posted:

Its an honor to meet you, mr president
*president and me twerk at each other*
When you put it like that, I think it'd result in a more polite society as well.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
goons inevitably justifying why they dont wash their hands itt

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

On one hand I agree, on the other hand washing hands in healthcare providers can reduce the rate of secondary hospital infections by up to 40%. Then again I'm no doctor nor do I live in a hospital so I just poo poo on my hands before I eat.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2770229/

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Actually when I pee I just pull open my pants and let my micropenis swing freely. I just do the no handed aim thing which usually works and then there's no need to wash at all.

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
if you give out sick high-fives, then it dont matter

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
if the door has a kick-grab thing and you've touched literally nothing but yourself from entry to exit then interacting with the sink is only endangering yourself and others

this doesn't account for all the poo poo you've interacted with outside the shitroom though so maybe consider washing your filthy mits anyway

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

i sometimes eat soup using my penis right after pissing

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i ate my own hands off

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
New sinks are pretty fantastic op. They're like sensor activated so you don;t even have to touch them. Same with soap and the dryers.

No hands involved. I wish they still had towels because even touching bathroom door handles makes me think of people like you.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
OP you are disguistng

you should wash your hands every time you pee

also your butt, lower yourself into the toilet bowl till your butt gets wet, then flush

you can use the dryer to dry your butt but this consider impolite in public

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

I really don't consider my penis that digusting since I loving bathe every day, making GBS threads is a different story though

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

BluPotato posted:

I really don't consider my penis that digusting since I loving bathe every day, making GBS threads is a different story though

Back splash man, back splash...

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Al Borland posted:

New sinks are pretty fantastic op. They're like sensor activated so you don;t even have to touch them. Same with soap and the dryers.

No hands involved. I wish they still had towels because even touching bathroom door handles makes me think of people like you.

those are invariably terrible and blast the water out so fast that it splashes off of your hands all over yourself and the counter and then i gotta grab some towels to clean up the water on the counter because like , come on im not a loving animal ya know.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i reguarly lick the inside door handle of public bathrooms to build up my immune system

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Al Borland posted:

Back splash man, back splash...

I'm not going all Howard Hughes on stuff, look at your keyboard that thing is dirtier than any public bathroom.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

DeepQantas posted:

Your butt is the cleanest part of your body, so really we should be shaking butts, not hands.

Poliomyelitis
Norovirus
Giardiasis
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis E
Rotavirus
Shigellosis
Typhoid fever
Vibrio parahaemolyticus infections
Enteroviruses
Cholera
Clostridium difficile
Cryptosporidiosis
Ascariasis
Helicobacter pylori
Entameba histolytica
Escherichia coli
tape worms

All of these are passed through the fecal-oral route. hth

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yeah it's a good excuse to wash your hands that have been touching other poo poo like door knobs, girls, or phones all loving day long you animal.

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Yeah it's a good excuse to wash your hands that have been touching other poo poo like door knobs, girls, or phones all loving day long you animal.

Chances are that most of their germs are already in you and you immune system handles it.

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Wash your hands, avoid touching the doornob, uses hand to to any loving thing

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Its fine not to was in the US because most men are circumcised. If you go to a dirty area where most men have foreskins, washing should be mandatory after handling such a disgusting, unclean thing.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
The hand washing isn't so much to get rid of anything from your immediate use of the bathroom, it's to get rid of anything your hands have come in contact with since you last washed your hands. This could be a very long period of time for some people, so hand washing is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

rayne503 posted:

All of these are passed through the fecal-oral route. hth
So don't eat poo poo and stay away from mouths. btb

• Locked thread