Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

i wish white people would stop using this as a qualifier

"I AM SO ANGRY about this and I am WHITE!!"
"...it's one of my favorite drinks and I'm white as a sheet."
"I hated living in Texas, and I'm white."
"I'm scared of the cops, and I'm white."
"I like rap, AND I"M WHITE."

if there's something reprehensible or fascinating to you along racial lines, you're doing a disservice to your point by inserting your own race, even if you're using it to differentiate, the implication is that your opinion is somehow different or superior by virtue of your race

better to just say it without the need to establish racial divisions

anyway, use this thread to complain about things that people say that annoy you or you want them to stop doing

especially white people, cause gently caress those guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Gas this thread, and I'm white.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
i didn't know about this, but it sounds like a cool ironic catchphrase for people to start using. thank you for introducing it to us, op

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
im gay and im white

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

There is nothing wrong with being white.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I am the master race.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i support isis and im white

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
gently caress you human being AND I'M WHITE

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
"am I right white" ad naseum

PureEvil6_13 fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Aug 13, 2014

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

kill whitey and im white!

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

please do not impersonate white people

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
saturday night's alright for whiting

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Why? I use this phrase all the time, and I'm white

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Kumo posted:

if there's something reprehensible or fascinating to you along racial lines, you're doing a disservice to your point by inserting your own race, even if you're using it to differentiate, the implication is that your opinion is somehow different or superior by virtue of your race

better to just say it without the need to establish racial divisions
But there could be a difference worth highlighting. A lot of discrimination is invisible to those it doesn't affect so qualifying "Even I thought it was blatant and I'm a guy/white/whatever" would highlight that whatever you were commenting on was particularly egregious.

Or alternatively if it's a "but I'm white" or "but I'm a x" it could be tacked on at the end of a sentence or acknowledge that you're commenting on something you can't relate to through personal experience.

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
I'm not racist, but and I'm white.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

ArbitraryC posted:

But there could be a difference worth highlighting. A lot of discrimination is invisible to those it doesn't affect so qualifying "Even I thought it was blatant and I'm a guy/white/whatever" would highlight that whatever you were commenting on was particularly egregious.

Or alternatively if it's a "but I'm white" or "but I'm a x" it could be tacked on at the end of a sentence or acknowledge that you're commenting on something you can't relate to through personal experience.

and your white

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

i agree with the OP and i'm white

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
White people suck balls, dude.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
White is might and might makes right

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i hate this thread, and i'm shitposter-positive

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
iamwhite amirite?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wonderbread with American cheese and baloney with miracle whip.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
white power

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
smoosh dem watermelons up in a big ol wat get one of those jumbo size enema syringes and

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
note to self: stop reminding people of your whiteness, instead remind them of your blackness

As a POC, I

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
i am not white but i am still better than you

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I'm white and I approve this message

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
"If it ain't white, it ain't right"-- Walter White, aka The White Shadow

Seriously though, if whites shouldn't mention they're white, should Jews not mention they're Jewish or black people not mention that they're black? Because there goes like 75% of Chris Rock's act.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Aug 13, 2014

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
White the other white meat, I am white.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
workin on mysteries without any clues
workin on our white moves
tryin to make some front page drive-in news
workin on our white moves

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I'm black and I'M WHITE

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
White people don't even have to type it. The rest of us know when you're white by the things you say(It's usually something racist that you people don't know is racist).

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
where's the yellow history month? just askin' questions

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
really tho where the heck do you live that people append "...and im WHITE" to opinions

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

paranoid randroid posted:

really tho where the heck do you live that people append "...and im WHITE" to opinions

White people do this everywhere, usually when regaling a story about interacting with the police that took more than 5 minutes.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
im a wight

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

quakster posted:

where's the yellow history month? just askin' questions

sorry but you must have at least a hundred years of high grade suffering to get a month of your own in America including either slavery, mass disenfranchisement or systemic abuse unto death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I was minding my own business in deepest darkest Africa when some fellows ambushed me and threw a net over me. They dragged me to a carriage, then a boat where I was chained up with many others. some died.
Finally I was at the new land where I was transported to a cotton plantation where I have lived ever since and they whip me if I work too slow ... and I'm WHITE

• Locked thread