Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
sometimes you gotta go piggin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

etalian posted:

It's already is overrun with fake robo profiles created for things such as call girls.

Also nerds are hacking it in attempts to improve their odds:
http://valleywag.gawker.com/techies-are-hacking-tinder-in-a-desperate-attempt-to-ge-1621177524

you found it, its the saddest thing ever

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

newreply.php posted:

you found it, its the saddest thing ever

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

AirCav58 posted:

I've found some 14 year olds saying they are 20, so make sure you don't ask.

Yeah, when I asked the age range, my question was more whether you'd look out of place being 30, rather than "is there jailbait on it?".

That was going to be my follow up question.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Voted Worst Mom posted:

uh this girl is cute wth

nigga u lie

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

SeaTard posted:

I just pretty much say 'hi, how are you'. Not some crazy pua script bullshit, but unsurprisingly enough, everyone responds different. A number of women ignore it of course, but it's pretty much :effort: personified.

"hi, how are you" is actually pretty big in the PUA meta right now and is being considered for a nerf

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

branch out with "hi, who are you"

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
went to hang out with a chick I met off tinder and ended up making out and got a legit date out of it

she plays volleyball at my college so yeet

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

went to hang out with a chick I met off tinder and ended up making out and got a legit date out of it

she plays volleyball at my college so yeet

Volleyball player can range from Amazonian to fatty depending on the quality of the program so I'd slow down on the bragging a bit bub.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

poo poo from today

it's mainly good as an icebreaker for meeting girls on campus

well she is better than these 3 from earlier so whatever. she's just in crazy good shape and looks ridiculous in short-shorts.

edit: it'd be weird dating a girl my height though, oh well

hug your babies
Aug 25, 2004
hug your babies
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153315441&page=148

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

screencapping this to take to the barber next time I go, holy poo poo that is some hair

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

that forum is a fyad lite so its ok

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
tinder seems to be full of a unrealistically high proportion of attractive girls

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

1gnoirents posted:

tinder seems to be full of a unrealistically high proportion of attractive girls
ugly people use OKC because they think people actually care about all the "compatibility" crap instead of just judging people on looks

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
also reminder that you shouldn't be looking for girls over 25 on tinder because they are all idiots looking for "something serious" or just broken in a way that makes them undatable by now instead of people looking for casual sex

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

EA Sports posted:

that forum is a fyad lite so its ok

except fyad is funny on occasion

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

TenementFunster posted:

also reminder that you shouldn't be looking for girls over 25 on tinder because they are all idiots looking for "something serious" or just broken in a way that makes them undatable by now instead of people looking for casual sex

Girls over 25 on tinder are just fine but seriously bring your own condom if you go that route.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I've put my penis in a few tinder ladies and only one was fat so the only place my penis entered her was her mouth because fatties always swallow.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tinder is piece of software intended to get you a virus irl.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I had sex with a woman I met via the internet.

It was a healthy fulfilling experience

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

TenementFunster posted:

ugly people use OKC because they think people actually care about all the "compatibility" crap instead of just judging people on looks

Correction, they think everyone on OKC but themselves care about compatability--and then turn around and judge others on looks despite themselves being uggos. Just like everyone else.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i met a girl the day before yesterday while is was waiting for my stealthfat tinder date to come off work, and yesterday went on a date with that girl while the tinder girl kept messaging me "hey where you at?" like every half hour. put the phone on silent while having sex with the way hotter and cooler girl. does that qualify as alpha poo poo? please?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Voted Worst Mom posted:

uh this girl is cute wth

I never said i wouldnt throw it in her

wendows95
Nov 9, 2006
wu wu windows
Maybe Tinder can implement a 'filter by user's device' feature.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

wendows95 posted:

Maybe Tinder can implement a 'filter by user's device' feature.

i hate when i swap phone #s with a tinder match and get a green text from them. i always reply "hey is your 4G not working or something?" & if i dont get a satisfying answer i block the number

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

newreply.php posted:

i hate when i swap phone #s with a tinder match and get a green text from them. i always reply "hey is your 4G not working or something?" & if i dont get a satisfying answer i block the number

lol

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I just grabbed an LG G3 does that mean im gonna stop getting laid?

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
No luck with sexin yet but chat with some cute girls. Tinder was worth it for finding my boss on there. She's cute but kind of catty at work and could probably find some way to backstab me if needed.

Swiped right

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Fetus Tree posted:

I just grabbed an LG G3 does that mean im gonna stop getting laid?

Lmao enjoy your refrigerator phone

4 The Cause
Aug 10, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 671 days!
I had no luck lol. Don't belive the media, white girls do not like black guys.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

4 The Cause posted:

I had no luck lol. Don't belive the media, white girls do not like black guys.

Yeah studies show this:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
black girls seem to dig me but im in europe so its more like both black girls dig me

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Nuts and Gum posted:

Lmao enjoy your refrigerator phone

Its pretty kewl. Got tired of ios after 4 years

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

Its pretty kewl. Got tired of ios after 4 years

Just about everyone I know likes android more for some reason, even non-dork people.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
thats a weird way of paraphrasing "poverty induced autism"

4 The Cause
Aug 10, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 671 days!

newreply.php posted:

black girls seem to dig me but im in europe so its more like both black girls dig me

Everyone is open to white guys because they have the highest status. Being black is the lowest status, add shortness, soft body, and no rapping/basketball ability and you have a very miserable dry dicked individual.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

newreply.php posted:

i know man but my basic attitude is that any girl that voluntarily comes up to me and is all enthousiastic is a girl i dont like/want

who was the dude that said "i wouldnt want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member"? bc that is p much my exact approach on dating

What if women hold the same attitude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

etalian posted:

Just about everyone I know likes android more for some reason, even non-dork people.

Im ok with all of them. Just figured,id change it up this time. Ill grab the iphone 6 when it comes out too

Guise im in

• Locked thread