Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Abel Wingnut posted:

So like...why are they protesting at some random gas station?

People are frustrated with high gas prices too! :v:

It looks like a bunch of cops were there, antagonized the crowd and threatened to arrest all of them.

edit: Tim's stream is totally dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yo what up Tim, welcome back.

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012
He's back.

bassguitarhero
Feb 29, 2008

L-Boned posted:

So he jerked and six bullets hit him in the front on the way down. Seems legit.

Cop shoots, cop misses, brown tries to stop in a hurry, turns and gets shot a bunch more. We don't know how many shots were fired, only how many hit brown

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
seems like no one let Tim know they were fireworks

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Good Citizen posted:

seems like no one let Tim know they were fireworks

He said a few times they were fireworks. He noticed the different sounds.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

wheel guy! :ohdear:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

STAY SAFE UNICYCLIST

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
There's a guy on a unicycle. This has become a circus.

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Guy wearing armor and riding a unicycle?!

[edit] holding a drone? hahaha

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Una(cycle drone)bomber

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

L-Boned posted:

So he jerked and six bullets hit him in the front on the way down. Seems legit.

Do recall the witness account of events states that Brown was running, shots were fired, he turned and put up his hands (which to me says he probably wasn't hit) and then he was shot to death. So the autopsy results don't disagree with that at all, so yes, six bullets him from the front and that makes perfect sense from the witness reports, where he was executed while facing the officer?

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

Riding an airwheel with body armor and a camera. This guy owns.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

ephori posted:

Motorized seqway-ish unicycle. With a drone in hand. Just as absurd as you can imagine (or I can imagine since I can't actually see it on the stream)

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

slogsdon posted:

We could also try not having police departments that are eager to massacre the communities they ostensibly protect and serve.

I think it'd be far easier to require permits for firework use, and enforce the law stringently.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

As everyone knows, unicyclists are the most dangerous type of protester aggressor

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

ephori posted:

[edit] holding a drone? hahaha

This is today's america.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
A drone would be a seriously great idea....would've solved the behind the lines/in front of the lines viewed we had.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

GlyphGryph posted:

Do recall the witness account of events states that Brown was running, shots were fired, he turned and put up his hands (which to me says he probably wasn't hit) and then he was shot to death. So the autopsy results don't disagree with that at all, so yes, six bullets him from the front and that makes perfect sense from the witness reports, where he was executed while facing the officer?

So he turns around with his hands in the air and four of the six bullets hit is arms above his head? While possible, that doesn't exactly fall in line with what you would expect with an officer aiming center mass.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
pudgy white dude interviewing!

ahahaha "Thought I would come back and uhhhh try and help some people out."

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THIS

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
I heard KSDK mention earlier that "a private autopsy" of Mike Brown released findings. It was 6 shots, twice in the head, but none from behind, contradicting eyewitness acounts. Would this have been the autopsy of the DOJ? Nothing about it on Google, so I can't tell if KSDK was just sucking more cop dick than normal or not.

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

Rogue operating systems on occasion spread lies and rumors about me.
This guy giving medical advice has no idea what he's talking about.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
What are the good streams tonight? Argus Radio isn't doing much right now

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

Imma put Maalox in my eyes

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

hot sauce style tear gas? Is that a thing?

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I think that guy is a straight up RIOT TOURIST. He's got his backpack and everything.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

dinoputz posted:

I heard KSDK mention earlier that "a private autopsy" of Mike Brown released findings. It was 6 shots, twice in the head, but none from behind, contradicting eyewitness acounts. Would this have been the autopsy of the DOJ? Nothing about it on Google, so I can't tell if KSDK was just sucking more cop dick than normal or not.

No. Brown's family or the accused officer's attorneys could have paid for an autopsy.

bassguitarhero
Feb 29, 2008

L-Boned posted:

So he turns around with his hands in the air and four of the six bullets hit is arms above his head? While possible, that doesn't exactly fall in line with what you would expect with an officer aiming center mass.

But it would fall in line with an officer firing wildly at someone running away. One of the witnesses I spoke to today counted 11 shots. He could be wrong, but we'd have to know how many shots were actually fired. I've heard everything from 7 to the full clip.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

skaboomizzy posted:

What are the good streams tonight? Argus Radio isn't doing much right now

http://new.livestream.com/timcast/events/3295551

Tim Pool with VICE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q0wA4OmCd4

Alice Speri with VICE

The two I've been rotating around with

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

Rogue operating systems on occasion spread lies and rumors about me.

CelticPredator posted:

Pepper spray is capsaicin (the chemical from hot peppers). Tear gas is something different entirely.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Tim needs a iphone 5 cable, or he loses the battery. Someone send him one.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

dinoputz posted:

Pretty certain it was referring to this, linked earlier

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-autopsy-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=1&referrer=

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
the goon man that he was a teacher in a local district

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

KernelSlanders posted:

Pepper spray is capsaicin (the chemical from hot peppers). Tear gas is something different entirely.

Oh ok. I misheard him.

Tim, they might sell ipod cables...

IN THE GAS STATION!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

CelticPredator posted:

No. Only OC spray uses capsaicin.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

dinoputz posted:

Eyewitness accounts only state that shots were fired. It's impossible most of the time to actually tell if someone is shot, as you don't get the dramatic squib explosions and blood spray of movies and TV. If you see someone running and they jerk in surprise at the noise of a gunshot, it'll look a lot like being hit.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

KernelSlanders posted:

This guy giving medical advice has no idea what he's talking about.

acidic capsaicin :allears:

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

dinoputz posted:

New York Times has the autopsy the family had conducted.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.

Comstar posted:

Tim needs a iphone 5 cable, or he loses the battery. Someone send him one.

If I had one, I'd totally drive up there and give it to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

L-Boned posted:

I thought they said he was shot running away.
Shot at while running away is the story from witnesses.

I don't think anyone was totally sure he was hit in the back, which is why people have been waiting for autopsy results.

He was shot two times with his head down pointed at the officer.

Once? Oh sorry, accidentally hit him while crumpling on ground whoops my bad.
Twice? He was either hulking out charging the cop, or the cop executed him kneeling.

• Locked thread