Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

Please football God, let HSV lose this.

THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
booo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
haha lol hamburg are so bad

Distant Mist
Apr 22, 2008
Poor Christoph Kramer seems to have suffered some brain damage in Brazil and now compares the prospect of having to fulfill his contract and play for Leverkusen with human trafficking.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
HAHA SCHALKE! Eat it!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Dü-na-mö!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

If Hamburg somehow manage to dusel their way through this I'll be really loving mad

And yes, lol Schalke

oh for FUCKS SAKE learn 2 penalty you brown coal smelling pieces of poo poo

Smirr fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Aug 18, 2014

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Smirr is really loving mad now.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Smirr posted:

If Hamburg somehow manage to dusel their way through this I'll be really loving mad

I just realized I'm pretty loving indifferent to the whole thing. HSV is like a lovely forum troll, just ignore them and move on.

*edit: if I could vote HSV "1", I would.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

HSV have Behrami though, he's cool and good imo

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

I just realized I'm pretty loving indifferent to the whole thing. HSV is like a lovely forum troll, just ignore them and move on.

*edit: if I could vote HSV "1", I would.

Yeah I guess. And they'll get merked by another poo poo team, so whatever. Cottbus are still a bunch of bottlers though. This would not have happened if Piplica was still around, that's for sure

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Cool goal, and LOL Schalke.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Boo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
who was the dü-na-mö fan itt he must be loving that poo poo

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Winning the Supercup against Bayern and Schalke failing to progress in the Pokal. The season could hardly start better.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

ephex posted:

who was the dü-na-mö fan itt he must be loving that poo poo

elbkaida. He'll be throwing rocks at black people in the streets of Dresden tonight IMO

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Smirr posted:

elbkaida. He'll be throwing rocks at black people in the streets of Dresden tonight IMO

rip boateng and choupo-moting

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

This was highly unexpected, given Schalke's stellar preseason.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Bahaha, eat it Schalke!

Sadly I don't live in Dresden now and had to watch it on TV. Rest assured I was making monkey sounds and throwing banana peels at the TV as soon as someone darker than me was shown!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

elbkaida posted:

Bahaha, eat it Schalke!

Sadly I don't live in Dresden now and had to watch it on TV. Rest assured I was making monkey sounds and throwing banana peels at the TV as soon as someone darker than me was shown!

Unironically love that you're rolling w/ this. Dresden is a poo poo show but that win was well deserved, enjoy.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Oh Schalke never change :getin:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

elbkaida posted:

Bahaha, eat it Schalke!

I love this post, I really really do.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Schaaalke und der Eff-Zeh-Enn!
In Freundschaft Dummheit vereint

j/k gently caress Schalke

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Welcome back

Also Champions League time, let's go the Leverkusens

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

No

nonononono

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
German teams in Europe syndrome

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Katana Gomai posted:

Welcome back

Katana Gomai posted:

No

nonononono

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Fick ja!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Katana Gomai posted:

Welcome back

Well, at least we cannot complain about too few goals.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Läuft doch.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Apparently Dortmund is going to (needlessly) sell more of their club shares in order to earn some 110m (gauged by today's stock quote so it'll probably end up being less). BVB fans seem to be psyched by this, personally I wonder whether they realize the amount of shares in a club is finite so basically BVB are selling themselves for a quick buck. Signal Iduna and Puma each want to pick up ~5% it seems. I wonder what percentage of shares will still be owned by the club itself after all this is done.

Also lol investing money in football clubs etc.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

Apparently Dortmund is going to (needlessly) sell more of their club shares in order to earn some 110m (gauged by today's stock quote so it'll probably end up being less). BVB fans seem to be psyched by this, personally I wonder whether they realize the amount of shares in a club is finite so basically BVB are selling themselves for a quick buck. Signal Iduna and Puma each want to pick up ~5% it seems. I wonder what percentage of shares will still be owned by the club itself after all this is done.

Also lol investing money in football clubs etc.

Not everybody has a sugardaddy corporation willing to bankroll their entire team like Bayer Pharmaceutical. Doesn't Bayern do basically the same thing, last I heard Adidas and other major German companies paid millions to own small stakes in Bayern. And if this means Dortmund have the financial power to offer their stars competitive wages than I'm all for it. This doesn't worry me since Watzke and Co. have been very conservative with Dortmund's finances so far. Ever since the previous regime at Borussia nearly obliterated the club with reckless spending, the club has been loath to do anything drastic financially. But I think the club is now stable enough sportingly and financially to make moves like this and cement themselves as one of the top dozen clubs in Europe.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Can't wait until Dortmund realizes the reason why all their good players leave is not money.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Jesus loving CHRIST can KHR just shut the gently caress up for a day please he's so loving embarrasing at this point :argh:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
What did he say now?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

frankenfreak posted:

What did he say now?

BVB doing the Kapitalerhöhung was copying the business model of Bayern and it's the biggest compliment for them.

It's really starting to get silly, thankfully the first Bundesliga game is today and they can stop the constant sniping at each other.

Katana Gomai posted:

Can't wait until Dortmund realizes the reason why all their good players leave is not money.

What are they supposed to do, roll over and let Bayern win every single Meisterschaft in the future? Having more money helps close the gap with Bayern, and a few good runs in the CL will help even more.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Torrannor posted:

It's really starting to get silly, thankfully the first Bundesliga game is today and they can stop the constant sniping at each other.
That's not going to stop neither Rummenigge nor Watzke.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

frankenfreak posted:

That's not going to stop neither Rummenigge nor Watzke.

I like how they both start their bullshit with
"I'm not going to say anything because I'm a gentleman, BUT [ENTER INSULT OF THE DAY]"

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Reminder to tipp your kicks asap! New season starts in 90 minutes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

General Probe posted:

Reminder to tipp your kicks asap! New season starts in 90 minutes!

:tipshat:

• Locked thread