Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

bengy81 posted:

Hey what do you guys think the odds are that Caro turns up in the next ISIS video?

I was actually thinking that this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Before I even married my wife we had a very good discussion about kids and neither of us want them. If she up and decides she wants one she's free to go shopping elsewhere but we won't be married anymore. We actually had a friend get divorced over the same issue. gently caress having kids. I've seen the soul crushing experience it can be.

And what if that little human being turns out to be a brony or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2_8cfVpXbo

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
Can't ever get enough cyanide and happiness.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

bengy81 posted:

Hey what do you guys think the odds are that Caro turns up in the next ISIS video?

Probably zero since he's most likely already dead. Plus Asad's dudes snatched him up not ISIS.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
A Fistful of Freedom

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Got a phone interview next week. have to give up working at home but at least i'd have room to move up. :(

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Got a phone interview next week. have to give up working at home but at least i'd have room to move up. :(

Working from home is awesome for a bit at a time, but I'm a horrible layabout and I need to show my face in an office to kinda reset my shittiness.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Working from home is awesome for a bit at a time, but I'm a horrible layabout and I need to show my face in an office to kinda reset my shittiness.

I've done it now for 2 1/2 years, go into the office once or twice a month. I like it a lot, but the only place to go up from where I'm at right now is into management into an office that's super political. My boss is p. much the best boss I've ever had, and my coworkers are fine, but the new job would be good for learning a whole bunch of new poo poo, way more opportunities to move up, and I'd still be at the same company.

So here's hoping.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

There are times I miss an office job, but I really like having no boss and running poo poo myself.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
For me that's working nights. No management around, the students are laid back, and everyone wants to leave early. poo poo owns and I get to swear more than normal and get less reports for it. Also getting hammered means I can sleep it off and be good for the next day at 4pm.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fart Sandwiches posted:

For me that's working nights. No management around, the students are laid back, and everyone wants to leave early. poo poo owns and I get to swear more than normal and get less reports for it. Also getting hammered means I can sleep it off and be good for the next day at 4pm.

I've worked nights for forever. I don't know if I could ever do a regular 9-5.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I've worked nights for forever. I don't know if I could ever do a regular 9-5.

I get paid a bit extra for nights. A few extra hundo a paycheck is pretty nice, too.

On the flip side, my sleep schedule is hosed.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I get paid a bit extra for nights. A few extra hundo a paycheck is pretty nice, too.

On the flip side, my sleep schedule is hosed.

Yeah, shift differential is tight as gently caress.

My sleep schedule is pretty good, only because I have to be up at a certain time so my wife can go to work. I work 6pm-3am now, crash around 5am and I'm up at 11. Biggest thing is keeping up with it- anytime I've deviated from it I get a massive cold or the flu or something.

Went on vacation with the family and in-laws last year for a week, and when I got home and went back to work I got the 2nd worst head cold of my life.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Yeah, shift differential is tight as gently caress.

My sleep schedule is pretty good, only because I have to be up at a certain time so my wife can go to work. I work 6pm-3am now, crash around 5am and I'm up at 11. Biggest thing is keeping up with it- anytime I've deviated from it I get a massive cold or the flu or something.

Went on vacation with the family and in-laws last year for a week, and when I got home and went back to work I got the 2nd worst head cold of my life.

My wife gets up at 530, I get up at about 615. I make her breakfast and lunch (don't worry, it's just pulling leftovers out of the fridge) and go back to sleep until about 9 or 10. Then I work 2-11 and do it all over. poo poo's pretty rad.

mambo italiano
Apr 4, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

There are times I miss an office job, but I really like having no boss and running poo poo myself.

Being your own boss loving owns. I rarely set up an appointment before 10, my morning consists of drinking coffee and watching the daily show from the night before, and making sure the dogs are taken care of while sitting at my desk and preparing my task list.

The other day my 2 pm canceled so my friend and I took all the dogs to the lake and had all the barely legal girls in bikinis bend over to pet them.

My overhead is so low that I can do 2 jobs a day and still make more overall than working hourly, and checking the mail is awesome when there might be payments waiting for you.

If I was dating (banging) my housemate, my life would be tits. Took her to the lake yesterday OMFG she looks great in a bikini.

NOT BAD FOR 29 (Me, she's 24)

mambo italiano fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Aug 21, 2014

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

mambo italiano posted:

If I was dating (banging) my housemate, my life would be tits. Took her to the lake yesterday OMFG she looks great in a bikini.

NOT BAD FOR 29 (Me, she's 24)

blue squares v2

mambo italiano
Apr 4, 2009

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

blue squares v2

What's that?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
exactly.

someone that used to post here that managed to make a joke of himself.

I wonder if there's a SAclopedia entry on him. e: nope

from what I remember, he "found an apartment with a hot chick looking for a roommate that also had a dog" that went from him moving in with to loving in a short period of time. also something about a co-ed pool party in which he was one of only two or so dudes. claimed hotness never confirmed, not sure about the dog either.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Aug 21, 2014

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

A guy who wanted to bang his roommate.

That should be enough information for you to make a judgement call.

mambo italiano
Apr 4, 2009
I don't see how i relate to this blue squares.

No way we're the first people in history wanting to bang our house mate and I'm not claiming pimp status.

I just really like where my life is right now.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

mambo italiano posted:

I don't see how i relate to this blue squares.

No way we're the first people in history wanting to bang our house mate and I'm not claiming pimp status.

I just really like where my life is right now.

thought you were another Literally shaking/spongebob post and got confused.
no avatar people blur together.

sleep schedules + jet lag can be a fucker.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Blue squares told us a story about how he saw like five topless girls at his apartment complex's pool or something. Then he had sex with them.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Cole posted:

Blue squares told us a story about how he saw like five topless girls at his apartment complex's pool or something. Then he had sex with them.

I, for one, found it totally believable because it mirrors my own day-to-day experience with sexing topless pool bitches.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Blue Squares pays Anansi to stand guard while he bangs IET chicks. It's a sweet gig because that's how Anansi is financing his Lambo.

mambo italiano
Apr 4, 2009

at the date posted:

I, for one, found it totally believable because it mirrors my own day-to-day experience with sexing topless pool bitches.

Hahaha I'll let you know if I can relate after my trip to the bunny ranch in February for my 30th birthday.

Side note:how do I get the granade next to my name?

mambo italiano fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Aug 21, 2014

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
You have to have been probated at least once. It lets the mods know you're a troublemaker.

mambo italiano
Apr 4, 2009

Dead Reckoning posted:

You have to have been probated at least once. It lets the mods know you're a troublemaker.

Shut up Cole.

Am I doing this right?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

mambo italiano posted:

Hahaha I'll let you know if I can relate after my trip to the bunny ranch in February for my 30th birthday.

Side note:how do I get the granade next to my name?

get a platinum upgrade

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Can you guys hear my eyes rolling from here? JFC

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
Migraines I have upon waking up are getting loving brutal over the last week. I'm on break from school until the fall semester starts, so I have no reason to get out of bed, and it's taking me until 1300 or so to get moving. This poo poo is really dragging me down, after a decade of busting my rear end I have a whole month and a half off and I have no idea what to actually do with my time.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Painsaw posted:

Migraines I have upon waking up are getting loving brutal over the last week. I'm on break from school until the fall semester starts, so I have no reason to get out of bed, and it's taking me until 1300 or so to get moving. This poo poo is really dragging me down, after a decade of busting my rear end I have a whole month and a half off and I have no idea what to actually do with my time.

See a doctor for your migraines. You have the time and it's affecting your ability to function, so why not?

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

See a doctor for your migraines. You have the time and it's affecting your ability to function, so why not?

also stupid poo poo like sleep masks do wonders for light-sensitivy related migraines.
don't get the crappy travellers sleep masks that walmart stocks,
you wanna go full 'sperg and get one that blocks out as much light as possible.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Take care of your poo poo before you waste your school semester because you couldn't get out of bed.

edit: are the migraines due to a past concussion or something?

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
I'll make an appointment. I'm permanently wary of them and their meds though, since those dicks killed my thyroid and gave me heart palpitations.

I got five concussions while I was in. Only one of them was combat related, and that's because I tripped and bashed my head on a bunkbed while fleeing IRAMs.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Painsaw posted:

I'll make an appointment. I'm permanently wary of them and their meds though, since those dicks killed my thyroid and gave me heart palpitations.

"Sup army removed my thyroid and hosed my heart" buddy. :smith::hf::smith:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
You motherfuckers probably never had any heart in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

JSARSOM posted:

You motherfuckers probably never had any heart in the first place.

It's more like a black hole

• Locked thread