Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Somewhat related: here in the US Ray Hudson is doing ads for Dairy Queen where he describes a Blizzard using his normal style.

In response, I'm boycotting Dairy Queen, mostly because there's better/cheaper ice-cream places here but also on principle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

I just saw Liverpool are front runners.

If Juve get Falcao, I quit.

:toxx:

Sandwolf posted:

If we get Falcao I'll poo poo gold.

:toxx: :toxx: :toxx:

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
I can see why Falcao couldn't resist the allure of playing for Allegri.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Troy Queef posted:

Somewhat related: here in the US Ray Hudson is doing ads for Dairy Queen where he describes a Blizzard using his normal style.

In response, I'm boycotting Dairy Queen, mostly because there's better/cheaper ice-cream places here but also on principle.

I heard "MAGISTERIAL" coming from the living room the other day and I got mad.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?
Hey in the TRP description it says:

The Ray Parlour - Soccer, Football, Fussball, Pussball, Voetbal, Futbol, Greg's Balls

There is no calcio, this makes me p mad.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Funkysauce posted:

Hey in the TRP description it says:

The Ray Parlour - Soccer, Football, Fussball, Pussball, Voetbal, Futbol, Greg's Balls

There is no calcio, this makes me p mad.

That always annoyed me as well but Greg's Balls are pretty Italian.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ibarbo hurt himself in practice today and early reports are saying it may be serious. Cagliari are gonna be fighting relegation imo.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
If Juve get Falcao that has to mean Pogba or Vidal out...right...guys?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Marcello Lippi doing the moves after one of his players got sent off during Guangzhou Evergrande's AFC CL match, which they lost.

http://youtu.be/fQwZsbnd7LE

Sorry for the link, tablet posting.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

GD give me the cliffs on AC Milan. Is the club getting sold or is Berlusconi happy about mid table? I mean Diego Lopez is brilliant and Menez can do a decent job as well but Roma, Juve and Napoli have all brought in some decent players as well without having to fire sale as Italian clubs had to mid 2000s.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

GD give me the cliffs on AC Milan. Is the club getting sold or is Berlusconi happy about mid table? I mean Diego Lopez is brilliant and Menez can do a decent job as well but Roma, Juve and Napoli have all brought in some decent players as well without having to fire sale as Italian clubs had to mid 2000s.

Berlusconi needs his money to live out the rest of his existence without goin to jail and I have a feeling that once he dies the club will be sold. It's literally a tool to boost his popularity (honestly, it's always been that since he bought the club) and I can't see him giving it up unless some oil sheik pays an absolutely insane overvalued amount.

In the meantime he will absolutely be content with mid table. He simply doesn't care as much anymore. That said, I have high hopes for this season. Getting rid of some of the absolute poo poo we had laying around (unfortunately not Bonera and Mexes, yet) is like breathing new life in to this side. Allegri was absolutely awful with transfers and I think Inzaghi has already done better. We won't be winning any trophies but I feel like a season out of Europe will help is like it did Roma, Juve and Napoli.

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.

Gigi Galli posted:

Berlusconi needs his money to live out the rest of his existence without goin to jail and I have a feeling that once he dies the club will be sold. It's literally a tool to boost his popularity (honestly, it's always been that since he bought the club) and I can't see him giving it up unless some oil sheik pays an absolutely insane overvalued amount.

In the meantime he will absolutely be content with mid table. He simply doesn't care as much anymore. That said, I have high hopes for this season. Getting rid of some of the absolute poo poo we had laying around (unfortunately not Bonera and Mexes, yet) is like breathing new life in to this side. Allegri was absolutely awful with transfers and I think Inzaghi has already done better. We won't be winning any trophies but I feel like a season out of Europe will help is like it did Roma, Juve and Napoli.

If being out of Europe will help* imagine what relegation will do for you :twisted:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

An ongoing negotiation to sell Balotelli to Liverpool has just been confirmed by Milan Channel; it doesn't get that much more official than this.

They'll probs buy Cerci with the money and play Elsha Pazzo Cerci which is not bad at all, imho.

E: He just said "this is my last day in Milanello" and is saying his goodbyes to the team right now.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Aug 21, 2014

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ciao Mario, as long as the money is invested in Cerci or someone similar I can't say I'm too disappointed. Gonna miss him though. :(

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Ciao Mario, as long as the money is invested in Cerci or someone similar I can't say I'm too disappointed. Gonna miss him though. :(

How was he last season?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Ewar Woowar posted:

How was he last season?

poo poo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I hate to pull out the Jozy factor here but it wasn't entirely his fault.

He was bad though, especially for his standards.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I was originally excited for him to come back to Italy, but to see how he went from star who scores shoulder goals to someone who resorts to diving in the box disgusts me. He has amazing potential, we've all seen it, he just needs to mature a little bit sadly.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

I was originally excited for him to come back to Italy, but to see how he went from star who scores shoulder goals to someone who resorts to diving in the box disgusts me. He has amazing potential, we've all seen it, he just needs to mature a little bit sadly.

He'll do better when he's not surrounded by a team of garbage shithouses like Milan. At least I hope he does.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

Soulex posted:

...someone who resorts to diving in the box disgusts me.

Are you in the right thread?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Ras Het posted:

Are you in the right thread?

Does it say La Liga up top?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

:(

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Biting people already.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I'm gonna miss him :(

Now if we don't buy someone good (Cerci) I will be very

Very

Mad.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

loving god, now we lose Mario? Unreal.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Heard on twitter:

"Milan is going back to the Egypt formation: one pharaoh up front and 10 mummies behind"

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Heard on twitter:

"Milan is going back to the Egypt formation: one pharaoh up front and 10 mummies behind"

Lmao

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

Heard on twitter:

Hahaha

If he isn't injured that is

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Hahaha

If he isn't injured that is

Now that Balo is gone he'll score a million goals and thassa fact.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
I'm glad he's gone, Serie A is too poo poo for him nowadays. Let us hope he doesn't become a Cassano 2.0 about to become great but always falling short.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Galliani was laughed out of Porto for Martinez and Roma for Destro. Apparently the next try is for Torres. I'm excited to sign Maccarone on deadline day.

:suicide:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Should've been Matri's time to shine under Pippo. We've all been robbed of that.

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

I'm excited to sign Maccarone on deadline day.

Oh poo poo, don't even joke about this, that man is evil, please stop :ohdear:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Galliani was laughed out of Porto for Martinez and Roma for Destro. Apparently the next try is for Torres. I'm excited to sign Maccarone on deadline day.

:suicide:

I did the maccarone in elementary school

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

I did the maccarone in elementary school

heh

The Trofeo TIM is today, Milan-Juve is first. Im not going to watch it but I hope we win, that is all.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

that trophy is only important if you win it and thassa fact

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Was it the Trofeo Tim or the Birra Moretti cup that whoever wins it, loses the scudetto?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Was it the Trofeo Tim or the Birra Moretti cup that whoever wins it, loses the scudetto?

It's the Trofeo Berlusconi isn't it?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

It's the Trofeo Berlusconi isn't it?

You're right, it is. Do they still play it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

You're right, it is. Do they still play it?

Cancelled this year, I think due to Juve's Asian tour and Inter's EL engagements.

Also Udinese told Milan to gently caress off about Muriel. Galliani officially sending desperate requests to everyone in European football it seems.

• Locked thread