Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
I remember when his manifesto came out, and I was really busy, but I just wanted to peek at it, and then I couldn't put it down and just spent the rest of the afternoon getting my mind blown with levels of patheticness that I never dreamed were possible.

The amount of cringe-laughing this guy produced, holy poo poo. Larry David will never make another season of Curb Your Enthusiasm now. "It's over. The genre is finished. There's nowhere left to go now."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

lol I forgot how much splashing of drinks he did or wished he had done.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

If you think about it, we all have cucked elliot rodgers.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

I'm Crap posted:

His WoW forums username was Ramsay Bolton, so that might be a clue to his favourite GoT character. I think, I mean I'm not sure

sounds about right

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Costello Jello posted:

I remember when his manifesto came out, and I was really busy, but I just wanted to peek at it, and then I couldn't put it down and just spent the rest of the afternoon getting my mind blown with levels of patheticness that I never dreamed were possible.

The amount of cringe-laughing this guy produced, holy poo poo. Larry David will never make another season of Curb Your Enthusiasm now. "It's over. The genre is finished. There's nowhere left to go now."

wait holy poo poo he wrote a 141 page manifesto. reading now, for as long as i can stand. this kid was one humorless motherfucker

http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf if anyone cares

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Tautologicus posted:

wait holy poo poo he wrote a 141 page manifesto. reading now, for as long as i can stand. this kid was one humorless motherfucker

http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf if anyone cares

be careful dude the abyss stares back

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
actually no one has read all this poo poo wtf. the chapter headings are "8 years old" "9 years old" etc

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
The closing line of the whole thing:

"I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true
worth."

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

When the time came, I decided to get up at 4:00 a.m. to prepare. To my dismay, I noticed that my father set an alarm on the front door. I was planning to run away at 6:00 a.m., when the garbage truck arrived, because the noise from the truck would mask any noise I make while leaving. The alarm, however, would definitely alert father and Soumaya. I got too nervous and abandoned that idea. Instead, I waited until everyone woke up and had breakfast. My plan was ruined by the alarm, and I had
to come up with a new plan fast! I had little time left. I innocently told father I wanted to go on a small walk before the departure, and as soon as I exited the front door, I bolted at full speed. It was hasty, butI had to do something. I didn’t think father would catch on to my deception so quickly... After only
clearing one block, I looked behind my shoulder and saw father chasing after me. All of my hope collapsed then and there, and I lost all of the fight in me. I stopped running and put my head down in defeat. Soumaya came in the car minutes later, and they both took me home. The plan failed. I was going to Morocco.

lol

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Best parts of the old thread were the ad posted by a pickup artist in the YouTube comments of the manifesto video and the killer's facebook friend who posted a burn on his facebook page right after the story broke.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Between that and listening to his sister gently caress that dude, the kid had a really bad history with doors. No surprise one defeated him in the end.

Did he ever write anything about jerking off? He was such a narcissist he'd probably believe he invented it.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

Tautologicus posted:

this kid was one humorless motherfucker

At one point, he's living at home and stewing over his virginity like always, and he decides that THIS summer he's going to do something about it. So his plan is literally to walk out his house and spend the whole day walking up and down the sidewalks around his neighborhood hoping to run into a girl. He does this for weeks, and eventually passes a girl on the street and they pass by without saying anything, and he goes home and cries and cries and cries. Because he apparently literally thought that how you get a girl is to walk past them on the sidewalk without saying anything to them, and somehow that's enough to get a girl to jump your bones. It's amazing.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

Jack Gladney posted:

the killer's facebook friend who posted a burn on his facebook page right after the story broke.

What was the burn?

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

THS posted:

be careful dude the abyss stares back

You'd think, but apparently the abyss just cries a lot, and maybe splashes you with orange juice.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jack Gladney posted:

Between that and listening to his sister gently caress that dude, the kid had a really bad history with doors. No surprise one defeated him in the end.

Did he ever write anything about jerking off? He was such a narcissist he'd probably believe he invented it.

haven't seen anything yet but here's an example of how upfront he was about his narcissism. what a guy.

quote:

I found out that my mother was actually dating Jack, the wealthy man who owned the Malibu beach house. I always thought he was only her friend. My mother never told me or my sister about any men that she dated. She always kept that strictly private. I hadn’t even met Jack yet. He was worth well over $500 million, and he owned other
mansions in Bel Air and Beverly Hills. When I found out about this, I started to harbor the hope that my mother will get married to this man, and I will be part of a rich family. That will definitely be a way out of my miserable and insignificant life. Money would solve everything. I started to frequently ask my mother to seek marriage with this man, or any wealthy man for that matter. She always adamantly refused, and demanded that I stopped talking about it. She told me that she never wanted to get married again after her experience with my father. I told her that she should sacrifice her well-being for the sake of my happiness, but this only offended her further.
pasting from PDF screws up formatting so i have to redo it and it's still not perfect. will post jack quotes if found

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Costello Jello posted:

What was the burn?

On a photo of the killer in his car with the caption, "drat, I look good" the friend posted "...dead."

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Costello Jello posted:

At one point, he's living at home and stewing over his virginity like always, and he decides that THIS summer he's going to do something about it. So his plan is literally to walk out his house and spend the whole day walking up and down the sidewalks around his neighborhood hoping to run into a girl. He does this for weeks, and eventually passes a girl on the street and they pass by without saying anything, and he goes home and cries and cries and cries. Because he apparently literally thought that how you get a girl is to walk past them on the sidewalk without saying anything to them, and somehow that's enough to get a girl to jump your bones. It's amazing.

my favorite of his virginity loss ideas is when he went to a loving domino's and sat outside for a few hours waiting for a Sexy Babe to sex with him. when that didn't happen he cried in a public bathroom for a half an hour or w/e

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Quickscope420dad posted:

The closing line of the whole thing:

"I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true
worth."

and he totally hosed up his master plan or whatever so I guess he did show us his true worth.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
jack quotes incoming-

quote:

I spent New Year’s Eve alone and miserable, just like the previous year. And the year before that, for that matter. It was the last day my WoW account was active, and I logged onto WoW just for that occasion. I angrily had arguments with random people online who I saw bragging about their girlfriends. I spewed out all of my hatred towards them, but they were only amused. It was a very aggravating experience, and it made me glad that I cancelled my WoW account. There was nowhere I could hide anymore.

Time was ticking, and a New Year was just beginning. I concluded that I had to put more effort into making better use of my time. I made a vow on New Year’s Day that I wouldn’t masturbate until I did something to successfully get one step further in life. Having a high sex drive, I usually masturbated at least every other day. I always fantasized about sex... and the fact that I was unable to have sex made me even more obsessed with it. To stop masturbating for more than three days was a big deal. I lasted seven days. On the seventh day my sexual urges became too overwhelming. My whole body was enveloped in it. I thought about girls every single second, and not having a girl to have sex with was unbearable. I could not even function anymore, so I had to break my commitment. The masturbation session I had after that seven-
day dry spell was astounding. I did my usual fantasizing about having sex with a beautiful, tall blonde-haired girl; but this time I intensified it a lot, and made up a whole story in my mind just to make the experience seem more real. If only it could be real. Some men get to live that fantasy, whereas I could only dream of it. Life is not fair.

lol

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

I angrily had arguments with random people online who I saw bragging about their girlfriends. I spewed out all of my hatred towards them, but they were only amused.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
once he's about 19 and gets to Isla Vista it's not so funny anymore. read it yourselves, i'm not posting, dude gets dark. it's only funny when he cries about every little thing up to the age of 17.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
can you imagine being one of the poor fucks killed by this loser

the shame of losing your life to such a colossal twerp

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
actually..

quote:

I felt a surge of confidence as I ascended the flight of stairs that led up to the main campus. For my first class, which was history, I had to cross the iconic bridge to the west campus. I tried to feel as confident and sure of myself as possible, thinking that all of the girls I passed were attracted to my appearance. They should be. I spent a lot of time choosing out that shirt and doing my hair.
he gay yo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
he insane yo

everything he writes sounds completely crazy in the coconut insane

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
world is a better place without him

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Say what you want about Elliot Rodger, but he did allow this .gif to be created:

Which I periodically send to my wife when I'm at work.

E: That is, my wife, who I have had sex with, and who is a woman.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
man..

quote:

By the month of April, I had driven to Arizona three more times, making a total of four trips to Arizona in my lifetime, just to buy lottery tickets out of intense desperation, believing it to be my only hope of attaining the life I desire, the life I know I’m worthy of. I kept dreaming of the life I would have
once I won; the beautiful blonde girlfriend, the luxurious mansion with a magnificent view, all of the exotic cars I would drive to impress girls. It gave me hope. It gave me something to live for. That hope was shattered after each attempt. None of the tickets I bought on those trips fulfilled my dreams. The reason I kept going, even after I didn’t win, was because I truly believed I was supposed to win. I wanted to believe it because I wanted something to live for. I needed to have hope. I knew that if I lost all of my hope, I would have nothing to live for but revenge. Any chance of having a happy life would be doomed.

Also so far it seems that he actually didn't have a single thing against his 2 roomates that he killed, they were just easy targets. I'm not done reading though. His two earlier hispanic roomates were dicks to him and he didn't do anything to them.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol why the gently caress did he drive to Arizona to get lottery tickets didn't that fool know you can get them in CA, too?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cocksure attitude

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

lol why the gently caress did he drive to Arizona to get lottery tickets didn't that fool know you can get them in CA, too?

California didn't have Powerball, only Mega Millions at the time. Powerball had a huge jackpot, like 500 million. It was his destiny to win

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oh he got two new roomates again.

quote:

Two new housemates moved into my apartment for the Autumn semester. They were two foreign Asian students who attended UCSB. These were the biggest nerds I had ever seen, and they were both very ugly with annoying voices. My last two housemates, Chris and Jon, were nerds as well, but at least they were friendly and pleasant. These two new ones were utterly repulsive, and one of them had a very rebellious demeanor about him. He went out of his way to start arguments with me whenever I raised the issue of the noise he made. Hell, even living with Spencer was more pleasant than these two idiots. I knew that when the Day of Retribution came, I would have to kill my housemates to get them out of the way. If they were pleasant to live with, I would regret having to kill them, but due to their behavior I now had no regrets about such a prospect. In fact, I’d even enjoy stabbing them both to death while they slept.
well then.

ginealgo
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp
Seriously - am i the only one who feels sorry for this kid? I've never met anyone half as screwed up as this without some sort of really depressingly traumatizing past, and i doubt this case is any different.

not snarky
Jul 29, 2008

ginealgo posted:

Seriously - am i the only one who feels sorry for this kid? I've never met anyone half as screwed up as this without some sort of really depressingly traumatizing past, and i doubt this case is any different.

the brain is pretty complex :wth:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ginealgo posted:

I've met people that have gone through WAY MORE traumatizing poo poo than 'nobody wants to gently caress me and I've developed an obsession around it thus ensuring I will never get laid' and they are WAY MORE well adjusted.

So while I feel a little sorry (as I do for anyone that hosed up), there ismore scorn there. I think I pity his miserable existence more than anything.

afaik he grew up in CA and had parents with money, what else could you ask for? Oh they got divorced that sucks but so did a lot of other people's parents considering the divorce statistics.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ginealgo posted:

i don't know if i feel sorry for him but i am trying to understand him. pity is not a constructive feeling. the one thing i see is that his family and friends reached out to him time and time again but he refused all help or was not able to take it. i don't understand what his issue was though and why it consumed him to the degree that it did. i guess he didn't know either. not having sex is not the end of the world for most people, but it was the final battleground for him that he staked everything on (and at the same time rarely made an effort to even speak to women).

his early teen years were pretty funny though. he was handed everything he wanted and needed and still managed to cry for hours over something.

not snarky posted:

the brain is pretty complex :wth:

reductionism explains nothing and basically says nothing. maybe "people are pretty complex" is at least an understandable statement. as if there were a switch in his head that could have been flipped, and we just don't know which one it is yet. yea right.

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Aug 24, 2014

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i basically have one of the core mental problems that made him crazy, it doesnt really need any catalyst

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tautologicus posted:

he was handed everything he wanted and needed and still managed to cry for hours over something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

ginealgo posted:

You are a virgin.

• Locked thread