Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo

Zzulu posted:

i have found the ar15 and chainsaw combo to be the best tool to use against the enemies

He's got that "I'm holding a sweet-rear end practical home defense weapon but also smelling a fart" look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XK

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Fatkraken posted:

If a black man was practising open carry and fully complying with all attendant laws, and a white police officer shot him without provocation, whose side would the racist gun lovers come down on? Would they go into a feedback loop and seize up entirely?

Black people open carrying is a great way to get open carry outlawed. "May 2, 1967 openly armed members of the Black Panther Party marched on the California State capitol in opposition to the then-proposed Mulford Act prohibiting the public carrying of loaded firearms. After the march in the state capitol building, the law was quickly enacted."

Also if you open carry the toy gun you picked up while shopping at Walmart, and are black, people will call 911 and say you are acting dangerous and threatening and look like you will go out violently, and the police will show up and shoot you on sight. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/26/video-shows-police-shot-ohio-man-on-sight-as-he-leaned-on-toy-gun-in-walmart-attorney-says/

Strategic Tea

VikingSkull posted:

redneck stands off government with guns and militia - god just send the tanks in and kill them

black kid gets murdered by cops, cops crush dissent with military tactics - THIS IS BULLSHIT POLICE MILITARIZATION IS A THING THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP

gun control thread - lol what do you need an assault rifle for

The most hilarious things about US gun control are the people who think they could fight the government. Untrained hicks with assault rifles against tanks and artillery, right.

Just look at Syria's radical success story!

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

mcustic posted:

Jesus loving Christ these comments are making me furious. A man dies and a little girl has to live with the fact that she accidently killed an innocent person, and all the loving liberals are just loving spamming their anti-gun or anti-USA bullshit. Show a little loving respect for human lives your shitlords, you know, that thing you pretend to care about but in reality don't give two shits about.

Also, before someone says my opinion isn't valid because I'm from the USA, I'm not, I'm actually Canadian. I just don't blame all the worlds problems on pieces of metal.

lmao

Who Is Paul Blart

Corey Plumper posted:

Im a hipster

Same

Narciss

by Cowcaster

Strategic Tea posted:

The most hilarious things about US gun control are the people who think they could fight the government. Untrained hicks with assault rifles against tanks and artillery, right.

Just look at Syria's radical success story!

You know Assad is losing now, right? So yes, look at Syria's radical success story.

Take the plunge! Okay!

I feel more sorry for the girl, she's going to live her life remembering, "I shot a nigga." However she could get one of those nifty teardrop tattoos. 

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Zzulu posted:

What exactly is the process of getting a gun in America?

In my country you have to be apply for a license with the police and then become a registered member of a gunclub for 6 months before you can get the license for a small firearm like a .22. This then includes courses on how to handle the guns. The gunclubs can also just deny you a license if they feel like it so you can usually not halfass it and you have to be active there to maintain and renew your license. After about a year you get to handle some bigger calibre at the gunclub

You can also get a license for hunting weapons but they're restricted to you know, weapons that make sense for hunting so you can't get like an Uzi or whatever under the hunting license.

You're required by law to have an approved gunsafe and a spotless record with the law as well.

Most importantly of course, is that even if you have all the licenses in the world you're not allowed to carry your firearm in public at all unless you're law enforcement or military etc

In most states, you go to a store in the mall, ask for a gun, he runs an evil statist background check, you give hi money and leave. The whole process can take less than 10 minutes.

Take the plunge! Okay!

Other than this terrible tragedy that could have been easily avoided through use of common sense, I am laughing my rear end off at these Europeans. "STUPID AMERICANS," to the people from the most successful nation economically and militarily in the history of mankind. "STUPID FAT AMERICANS," to the nation of people with more Olympic gold medals than any other, sports leagues that are so widely accepted as the highest level of skill and athleticism that we recruit stars from other countries' leagues as bench players. Hell, most of the country, and especially our most talented athletes, don't give a poo poo about soccer and we still did decent in the World Cup. Get over yourselves!

Saved Europe from the Reich, twice. Bled for you all. Died for you all, a lot of the time side by side, as we continue to fight injustice (albeit sometimes excessively and unprovoked, yet still, we try), so that you all don't have to! AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT, regardless of the American EMPIRE that our forefathers created, WE ARE ALL, if you go back far enough in the family tree, partially EUROPEAN!

You can't kill my patriotism, because with all our problems, we are still the superior nation. 

3D Megadoodoo

mcustic posted:

I feel more sorry for the girl, she's going to live her life remembering, "I shot a nigga." However she could get one of those nifty teardrop tattoos. 

Gotta be sixteen to get a tattoo! It would be irresponsible to give kids tattoos.

3D Megadoodoo

mcustic posted:

Other than this terrible tragedy that could have been easily avoided through use of common sense, I am laughing my rear end off at these Europeans. "STUPID AMERICANS," to the people from the most successful nation economically and militarily in the history of mankind. "STUPID FAT AMERICANS," to the nation of people with more Olympic gold medals than any other, sports leagues that are so widely accepted as the highest level of skill and athleticism that we recruit stars from other countries' leagues as bench players. Hell, most of the country, and especially our most talented athletes, don't give a poo poo about soccer and we still did decent in the World Cup. Get over yourselves!

Saved Europe from the Reich, twice. Bled for you all. Died for you all, a lot of the time side by side, as we continue to fight injustice (albeit sometimes excessively and unprovoked, yet still, we try), so that you all don't have to! AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT, regardless of the American EMPIRE that our forefathers created, WE ARE ALL, if you go back far enough in the family tree, partially EUROPEAN!

You can't kill my patriotism, because with all our problems, we are still the superior nation. 

Please source your quotes.

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Fog Tripper posted:

reminder that tezzer is a piece of poo poo and a horrible poster

edit: reminder that the best course of action is to not reply to tezzer and AK, and watch them melt down from the loss of replies

Reminder that fog tripper is a racist Mormon in his mid 50s

Take the plunge! Okay!

Ypur stupid flame war is even funnier than the dude getting his face blown off.

Fatkraken

Fun-time is over.
if a white man legally open carrys while wearing convincing professionally applied makeup to make him look like a black man, is it OK for cops to shoot him?

Narciss

by Cowcaster

Fatkraken posted:

if a white man legally open carrys while wearing convincing professionally applied makeup to make him look like a black man, is it OK for cops to shoot him?

Is this a joke? It probably isn't, and that makes me :ughh:.

To answer your question, no it would not be legal.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kleen_TheRacistDog

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Tezzor posted:

Reminder that fog tripper is a racist Mormon in his mid 50s
lol

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

mcustic posted:

Jesus loving Christ these comments are making me furious. A man dies and a little girl has to live with the fact that she accidently killed an innocent person, and all the loving liberals are just loving spamming their anti-gun or anti-USA bullshit. Show a little loving respect for human lives your shitlords, you know, that thing you pretend to care about but in reality don't give two shits about.

Also, before someone says my opinion isn't valid because I'm from the USA, I'm not, I'm actually Canadian. I just don't blame all the worlds problems on pieces of metal.

The opinion of someone living on USA's hat is worth even less.

Benjamin Arthur

mcustic posted:

Lmao patriotic Americans continue to be the dumbest and most ignorant people in the developed world, shocking

- wait you're Canadian and you wrote that? hahaha holy poo poo

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

VikingSkull posted:

redneck stands off government with guns and militia - god just send the tanks in and kill them

black kid gets murdered by cops, cops crush dissent with military tactics - THIS IS BULLSHIT POLICE MILITARIZATION IS A THING THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP

gun control thread - lol what do you need an assault rifle for

yeah look at the hypocrisy of people who support arresting a guy in flagrant violation of federal law for decades to the tune of millions of dollars but at the same time...oppose?? :wtc: the police murdering a teenager guilty of petty larceny??

please answer why you need an assault rifle. is it to resist police? that seems like what you are implying. try using it for that purpose and see how well it works for you.

Narciss

by Cowcaster

Tezzor posted:

yeah look at the hypocrisy of people who support arresting a guy in flagrant violation of federal law for decades to the tune of millions of dollars but at the same time...oppose?? :wtc: the police murdering a teenager guilty of petty larceny??

please answer why you need an assault rifle. is it to resist police? that seems like what you are implying. try using it for that purpose and see how well it works for you.

"Petty larceny" - "Assaulting a Police Officer and trying to grab his gun"

It is good to know that these things are equivalent. I had no idea...

----------------

Fatkraken

Fun-time is over.

Narciss posted:

Is this a joke? It probably isn't, and that makes me :ughh:.

To answer your question, no it would not be legal.

I didn't mean "ok" as in legal, I meant would racist shitheads say that the cop was in the right because a thug (or in this case someone impersonating a thug using convincing makeup) was wandering around being threatening (as they claim in cases where black teens were shot while carrying toys, skittles or nothing at all).

Thug is the right dogwhistle racist word at the moment right?

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

Narciss posted:

lol yeah lets start talking about that cop just needed to shoot a scary unarmed black kid 6 times.

Kleen_TheRacistDog

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Fatkraken posted:

I didn't mean "ok" as in legal, I meant would racist shitheads say that the cop was in the right because a thug (or in this case someone impersonating a thug using convincing makeup) was wandering around being threatening (as they have done with black teens who were shot while carrying toys, skittles or nothing at all).

can you and your ilk please stop with the fairy tale conspiracy theories? you're making the rest of us liberals look like retards. k, thanks!

Fatkraken

Fun-time is over.

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

can you and your ilk please stop with the fairy tale conspiracy theories? you're making the rest of us liberals look like retards. k, thanks!

I don't think it's a conspiracy. There's no grand organisation.

I just think racist people are racist, and when bad things are done to black people by white people, racists bend over backwards to justify the actions of the white person. I mean, this isn't even something you can contend, just look at the average comment section on youtube videos of relevant news reports.

Narciss

by Cowcaster

Fatkraken posted:

Is "Thug" really not an ok descriptor for the kind of man who would rob a convenience store, throw a clerk into a rack, and try to steal a Police Officer's gun? Regardless of whether you think he should or shouldn't have been shot, Mr. Brown was not an upstanding member of society.

----------------

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Narciss posted:

A racist, misinformed gun advocate? Call the weekly world news

Narciss

by Cowcaster

Tezzor posted:

A racist

This is a hell of a 'dogwhistle', have anything to back that up? I have had numerous positive interactions with African-Americans, and wish them no ill will as a people.

Tezzor posted:

gun advocate

This, on the other hand, is a badge I will wear proudly. :smug:

----------------

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
The gunotaku have prevailed over the tyrannical federal government in a stunning upset victory at Wrestlemania 31!! Now the country is run by a bunch of militias made up of the kind of people who own firearms. Sure, the unarmed black teen murder rate has hit the singularity, but at least we have the Freedom to wear hockey masks and tool around the desert on dune buggies covered in skulls

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

Narciss posted:

I have had numerous positive interactions with African-Americans, and wish them no ill will as a people.

hahahaha

Warm und Fuzzy

Guns should be legal but you have to wear a helmet.

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit
That moron barely C level classmate you remember from high school who was too unambitious and dumb to do something useful with his life or ever leave town is transformed into an all righteous death bringing justice god as soon as he puts on a blue shirt and picks up a gun.

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Aug 27, 2014

AkumaHokoru
Why the gently caress were they using live ammo with a 9 year old?
Why the gently caress did they start her firearms training with an automatic weapon?
Can the parents be charged in this? (please tell me so)

Zzulu

(▰˘v˘▰)
they should charge the corpse of the instructor and put it in corpse jail

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

InterFaced posted:

Reminder that that moron barely C level classmate you remember from high school who was too unambitious and dumb to do something useful with his life or ever leave town is transformed into an all righteous death bringing justice god as soon as he puts on a blue shirt and picks up a gun.

actually it's a bit more involved than putting on a shirt, there are, for example, background checks, training, testing, psychological profiles, licensing, etc. which is not to say that cops are not often belligerent, criminal bullies, because they obviously are. they are however more vetted, better trained and somewhat less prone to violent stupidity than the civilian gun owner who he is laughably contrasted negatively with

Cthulu Carl

I say we give more automatic weapons to small children.

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is my plan for trick-or-treat this year.

MotherFuckingT-REX

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
Posting from my Jew bullet riddled skull

Sokoban

THUNDERDOME
LOSER

Cthulu Carl posted:

Automatic weapons are weak. Just start giving mandatory rocket launchers out to every school.

happyhippy

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup

InterFaced posted:

This is my plan for trick-or-treat this year.

If you live that long.
There is a 1 in 300 million chance every day until then that you will be capped in the rear end by a fellow murican.
Unless you kill everyone you see first to prevent this happening.

So why are you still reading this? You could die any second now from a gun, start shooting first, its the only way!

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Autist

by Ralp
black people can use the force just like in the space wars movies, which is why the officer couldn't take the chance that brown wasn't trying to use Force Grip and steal his gun from 30 feet away

• Locked thread