Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

yuming posted:

This guy could be scum. Ever since he's replaced in he's just picked a foothold of already-being discussed content and went from there.

I think the (lack of original thoughts) in dork's posting is scummy.

Would vote.

Not however, that I am leaving my vote on winvirus, because I want to lynch him the most.

basically this:

Met posted:

Honestly, after hundreds of pages every time I wake up, I just don't care to reiterate everyone else's thoughts since I don't have much else to go on.
though I try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm gonna keep voting winvirus!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't know if I've ever seen merk break his death pact before. I think it's a town thing to do though

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

I would vote Keane. He's literally just quoting posts and saying "this strikes me bad" and asking others for cases. It's lazy and scummy.

##vote keane

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Stupid Ecco.

##unvote
##vote keane

By the way, yuming, I'm not engaging in arguing you because there is literally nothing I can say or do that would change your mind so I'm just going to do what I do and hope that you don't tunnel vision on me and actually look at other candidates too

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Alright, I have no clue what to make of winvirus defending me. Will you just please level as to whether or not your role actually says the word 'cop' in it at some point somewhere? ##unvote

yuming, sorry but I'm starting to think winvirus is a bad vote for today.

Opopanax posted:

Yeah ##unvote;
##vote somber

Try to duel. If it fails and you're modkilled we'll know you were telling the truth, if it works we'll kill you anyways.

Met posted:

Wat. Already had you pegged as scum.

##vote: Somberbrero

Juanito posted:

crazy.

but that's how it goes.

##unvote
##vote Somber

At least one of these is a scum vote. I'm down for kilran too although I doubt that's the smartest vote. Deadline is tonight.

Little Mac posted:

Somber I am very upset that you did not say Cpig was "confirmed town" (this assuming you are not a liar). I only claimed because I'd made so many wrong choices - what if I'd made a right one thanks to knowing not to kill Cpig? grrr

To be fair, I think bringing the Midnight Society to light was not a bad decision on your part

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
##unvote

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Yes my role is town aligned cop. I am a cop, and I am town aligned. My flavor is Lorkhan (or was it Larkhon I forget) the Constable. And I can also do the assassins guild thingy.

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"

winvirus posted:

Yes my role is town aligned cop. I am a cop, and I am town aligned. My flavor is Lorkhan (or was it Larkhon I forget) the Constable. And I can also do the assassins guild thingy.

This is almost certainly bullshit.

I advocate the town NK to be either 1. Dorkanoid, 2. Met or 3. Chaoslord.

I'll be travelling for the next 2 hrs. Then I have a date, so will be gone for some hours. I should be able to post a little after. Unless I am Dr Funk, then I will spare you that nightmare.

Also fair warning, I have a local con to attend this weekend and so will be busy for most of it. Will post as and when I can.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

winvirus posted:

Two actions a night strikes me as really unlikely. I'm sticking with winvirus, while he votes me because I'm being mean to him.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CCKeane posted:

Two actions a night strikes me as really unlikely. I'm sticking with winvirus, while he votes me because I'm being mean to him.

That's a really hokey reason to vote someone.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

That's a really hokey reason to vote someone.

I know, I'm just a mean fellow. This is my theme song, in fact: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOhp1L9enr4

I think I'll stick with my vote, though.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

My other action's fairly useless but I do have one

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

##unvote

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"

Opopanax posted:

My other action's fairly useless but I do have one

Hey, you know what might have been useful? Mentioning that earlier.

JakeP, do you have a night action too?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
hrrrrrrrrrrrgh kilran why are you only commenting on certain things? a lot happened in the past couple pages.

If you had to call one of opop, juanito, or met scum, who would it be?

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"
Time. Simple as.

I'm confident Opopanax is town. Juanito or Met could both be scum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

kilran posted:

I don't really see how

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"
At least 2 people have posited how unlikely WV's claim is. But you both having 2 night actions does give a little more credibility.

To head off Somb's inevitable question: I am confident that both Yuming and Opopanax are town based on re-reading. Both were heavily on my scumbar but having the benefit of time to review my original findings (and based on their claims), I accept I was wrong.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'd like to hear from JakeP before commenting.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

I'd like to hear from JakeP before commenting.

Why? Do you think I'm lying too,mor just being super role fishy

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opopanax posted:

Why? Do you think I'm lying too,mor just being super role fishy

No.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

kilran posted:

Opopanax posted:

I don't really see how

I agree that mentioning it earlier wouldn't have really been useful, but what made you decide to claim it now rather than ride it out to everyone finding out when one of the three of yall flips?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

chaoslord posted:

I agree that mentioning it earlier wouldn't have really been useful, but what made you decide to claim it now rather than ride it out to everyone finding out when one of the three of yall flips?

Uh, because that sounds super scummy and I'm not scum

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Opopanax posted:

Uh, because that sounds super scummy and I'm not scum

Okay, we might be on different wavelengths. Better way to put my question, I hope: You said earlier that you mentioning it wouldn't have been useful, what made it useful now?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

chaoslord posted:

Okay, we might be on different wavelengths. Better way to put my question, I hope: You said earlier that you mentioning it wouldn't have been useful, what made it useful now?

Did you read the post where I claimed it? It was in direct response to Keane voting winvirus and Keane not believing he had two actions.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opop did A Good Thing.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:d: ~8 hours to deadline.

Tick tockkkkk

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Opopanax posted:

Did you read the post where I claimed it? It was in direct response to Keane voting winvirus and Keane not believing he had two actions.

Yes, I saw the post. I was just wanting to know if your thought process had anything else besides "Keane asked, I answered". The point I was looking at is winvirus said "Hey yeah I am doing that" 8 pages and nearly 30 hours ago, so for that whole time period we've all seen that winvirus has been claiming two actions. Kilran brought up the thought of someone having two actions yesterday being silly in this post. Kilran says there that he likes winvirus for scum because having two actions doesn't seem like it makes sense in the set up but you didn't mention that you also have two roles then. I was seeing if you had another thought that changed your mind from not saying anything about having a second action when someone brought it up yesterday to saying it when it was brought up today.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

mafia edit:

that you also have two roles actions then.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Opop do you still think lynching me is the best plan for today?

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"

chaoslord posted:

You don't post for ages, someone mentions your name and you conveniently appear.

I'd like you to pick your top 3 scum picks and give us some thought behind it. Pick me, pick Wins, I don't care, just give us some casework.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

kilran posted:

You don't post for ages, someone mentions your name and you conveniently appear.

I'd like you to pick your top 3 scum picks and give us some thought behind it. Pick me, pick Wins, I don't care, just give us some casework.

I started to dig into you for asking for a list/calling out a lurker, but you're right that chaos hasn't been super present or expressive.

I still want you dead though.

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

JakeP posted:

I guess I just don't understand Yuming, but apparently no one agrees with me

I agree, but you're dropping it today?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

kilran posted:

I was posting yesterday. I'm sorry I'm not as talkative as you. I get it, you really want to push this lurker lynch angle*, but to act like I suddenly appeared out of thin air because you brought me up today is pretty self serving and weak. I don't post a lot early game for a number of reasons that I've brought up and I know that makes me look bad and blah blah blah but "give us some casework" is not what you're after, you're after "give me a reason to not vote you". Be upfront about what you're doing.

*Your three suggestions for who should be submitted for the NK by the assassin are three lurkers that you have barely mentioned. Dorkanoid, your lone interaction was quoting him once saying "this is a bad vote". Met, you've brought up 3 times: "I dont remember what Met posted" "I think Met is a decent vote" "I called merk on his met vote". And then me, who you have also mentioned three times: "Not sure if disinterested town or lurker scum" "His response seems genuine enough for now" "He's not looking good right now"

If you want someone to make cases, why don't you case why the three of us should be the assassin kill? I know the answer is "lurker", but you weren't even willing to say that in your post when you put it forward as a good idea. Why not? If you want to lynch lurkers, fine, you're not the first or the only, but *say it*. You want me to go through the effort of making cases on people but you weren't willing to give any explanation on why you would want one of those three people killed. It would have been really academic to say "These three have been lurking and I don't like that" and no one can or would really argue with you on it.

(If you can't tell, yes, you are on my list)

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

chaoslord posted:

*Your three suggestions for who should be submitted for the NK by the assassin are three lurkers that you have barely mentioned. Dorkanoid, your lone interaction was quoting him once saying "this is a bad vote". Met, you've brought up 3 times: "I dont remember what Met posted" "I think Met is a decent vote" "I called merk on his met vote". And then me, who you have also mentioned three times: "Not sure if disinterested town or lurker scum" "His response seems genuine enough for now" "He's not looking good right now"

Tearshed too wants to see me dead for some reason

tearshed posted:

I'd rather see dorkanoid dead than Juanito.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Everyone who defended chaoslord before, still think he's town?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

wins32767 posted:

More town than Kilran, at least.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

wins32767 posted:

Wins, do you think I'm scum? If so, why? You called me out earlier for a post that was "dripping with forced effort" but that case turned out to be a good case that helped get a scum lynched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

And I know, I know, "You were bussing", got it, whatever. I meant more what have I done since then? Because if you think I'm scum, of course you still think that was a bad post.

• Locked thread