Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Those On My Left posted:

i like "sit the gently caress down. I feel like I'm talking to you from the bottom of a well."

I'm just about at the halfway point. Very solid so far.

It only would've been better if the book ended like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqSZyGLK2WY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

SCHAPELLE Corby’s boyfriend has been arrested on drugs charges and is now locked up in a police jail in Bali.

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

hahaha im pretty sure sulla used the exact scenario of "yeah i will help my ex and her boyfriend move into their new place, she's so close to taking me back"

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

Lid posted:

SCHAPELLE Corby’s boyfriend has been arrested on drugs charges and is now locked up in a police jail in Bali.

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.

ITS A SETUP SHE'S BEEN FRAMED SOMEONE PLANTED DRUGS!!

hambeet

OUR. ..... ahhh what's his name?

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Lid posted:

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.

hambeet

Also Dr Spaceman is just awesome. Now with this research I will be able to develop a new progressive rents system that will make us even more money muahahahaha I mean not disadvantage those on lesser incomes by using the easiest method of a flat 25%.

Seagull

give me a chip

Lid posted:

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.

Bogans don't want to shag him.

put both hands in

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:

Matthew Beet posted:

Chad.

Seagull

give me a chip

gently caress him

Milkfred E. Moore

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
jfc chad goddamnit

Mills

there was a guy in the survivor game called THE CHAD but idgi

hey i have to fill out a card for someones wedding, what funny thing should i write

Milkfred E. Moore

Mills posted:

hey i have to fill out a card for someones wedding, what funny thing should i write

the kid isn't yours XD

Milkfred E. Moore

basically, write anything that implies or directly states that you had sex with one or both of the people getting married

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
mills when is new survivor strting

Mills

he has 2 kids from a prior marriage so that would be too literal

but maybe JUST MAYBE

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
happy birthday my wedding present to both of you is herpes

Those On My Left

Mills posted:

"congratulations on being straight"

Those On My Left

Milky Moor posted:

doesn't she immediately see through holden's cunning disguise as well?

also, bobbie and amos have some of the best interactions

bobbie and amos haven't met yet!!!! shhh

e: overall I feel like the characters are a little more fleshed out in this one. Especially Amos and Alex. Amos was always colourful, but he's got much more depth now.

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
write something that implies his life and freedom is over now that he got married and he can expect a life of servitude and being in bed by 8pm bcos his wife will demand it LOL

Mills

Soag posted:

mills when is new survivor strting

usually 2-3 months

maybe sooner!

someone is running a genius game, if you've heard of that, but it could be tough from our timezone

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
oh and make sure you also imply that his wife wont let him have sex with her anymore now that theyre married LOL

Mills

my co worker is the girl :(

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
oh then congratulate her on bagging a good one and imply that she can retire and take it easy now that she's found a rich hubby LOL

Milkfred E. Moore

Those On My Left posted:

bobbie and amos haven't met yet!!!! shhh

e: overall I feel like the characters are a little more fleshed out in this one. Especially Amos and Alex. Amos was always colourful, but he's got much more depth now.

amos is fantastic, particularly his 'shrug and welp' approach to his past life and incredible talent at hurting people

i initially hated the short novel they did about his past (the churn) but with a few more reads it has really grown on me. amos is really cool.

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
whats this nerd avasahara book that you guys keep going on about?

Those On My Left

Soag posted:

problematic

Mills

TOML, you're smart, give me something for this card

Those On My Left

Mills posted:

TOML, you're smart, give me something for this card

i did

Those On My Left

and thanks

Mills

:drat:

Those On My Left

Soag posted:

soag your card suggestions were really good, ;)

the nerd book is this one: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12591698-caliban-s-war

but it's the sequel to this one, which you must read first: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8855321-leviathan-wakes

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

Those On My Left posted:

soag your card suggestions were really good, ;)

thanks i put a lot of work into them but was inspired by all the funny cards i saw in my local newsagent

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Mills posted:

he has 2 kids from a prior marriage so that would be too literal

but maybe JUST MAYBE

better luck this time

Those On My Left

Soag posted:

thanks i put a lot of work into them but was inspired by all the funny cards i saw in my local newsagent

soag you are a pretty good poster i just wnat you to know that

MysticalMachineGun

webmeister posted:

better luck this time

:lol:

Those On My Left

Milky Moor posted:

amos is fantastic, particularly his 'shrug and welp' approach to his past life and incredible talent at hurting people

i initially hated the short novel they did about his past (the churn) but with a few more reads it has really grown on me. amos is really cool.

it's so great when you're getting into a new author like this, there's so much ahead of you :)

Those On My Left

webmeister posted:

better luck this time

:laffo:

Lid

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Matthew Beet posted:

Ben Panangian apparently, shortened from Bernard P Simanjuntak.

OUR BEN doesn't have the same ring to it.

Ben Panangian faces a maximum 12 years in jail after police allege that he was caught with marijuana in a Bali street. A later search of his Kuta home also allegedly found more marijuana in his wardrobe.

OH FOR FUCKS it was weed again? HOW DO YOU gently caress THIS UP SO EASILY? Don't loving carry weed in Bali you dim fucks.

Oh he's Indonesian, yeah the media won't care. No true bogan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
flattery will get you nowhere toml except for maybe into my pants

• Locked thread